Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Norwich City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Thread

Pen. to Norwich !!

Will we score it ??

Oh !! Red card to Wolves'' keeper !!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Was it a pen? Sounds like a dive by the reaction of the Wolves players.[/quote]
Radio Norfolk confident it was

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Was it a pen? Sounds like a dive by the reaction of the Wolves players.[/quote]

Looked very very soft, didn''t see what the keeper done, the players that tried to push Wes over the board should have gone

Sounds like the keeper was sent off for his reaction to Wes rather than the foul - either way, great stuff. A much needed 3 points if we can hang on...

Wes better again today - but will be nice to see if Pritchard can shine in these closing stages

So wasteful in attack, we should be winning this easy, yet Wolves could still nick something from this.

Lambert who? At least Waveney will be away for a couple of days.Well done City[:D]

I''d debate the "good" part, but a win nonetheless. Much needed as well, as I suppose they have all been lately!

Good to have a Saturday evening with a smile on my face.

Delighted but cautious.

Last 9 matches:

WLWLLDWLW

Crying out for consistency.

But tonight I''m happy and will leave the debate on how good we were to those who attended.

Waiting for my train home, some thoughts...

Both teams were clearly low on confidence and the first half was pretty poor.

Wolves were toothless all night and were only going to score from some sort of set play.

Naismith took his goal really well, cracking shot by Howson.

We do miss Nelson- Jerome was fine but his hold up and link up play is nowhere near as good.

Difficult to tell on the penalties from my seat- their''s looked soft, ours I couldn''t see.

Wes was frustrating all afternoon, constantly misplaced passes and botched a three on one counter at 1-0.

Howson and Naismith played well, Klose and Martin were solid. Klose was limping at the end though and was still on the pitch well after everyone else apart from Pinto. Not reading anything into it but was curious.

All in all a good three points against a poor team- didn''t think we were amazing and at 1-1 I thought Wolves looked on top.