Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Looks Like Ed Will Be Away For Another Week.

If only there was some kind of way we could use technology to communicate with our fellow board members and business colleagues without having to be physically in the same location...

[quote user="King Crimson"]If only there was some kind of way we could use technology to communicate with our fellow board members and business colleagues without having to be physically in the same location...[/quote]Are you suggesting then that he conducts the business of the AGM to the 400 or so shareholders that attend from behind a TV screen ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="King Crimson"]If only there was some kind of way we could use technology to communicate with our fellow board members and business colleagues without having to be physically in the same location...[/quote]Are you suggesting then that he conducts the business of the AGM to the 400 or so shareholders that attend from behind a TV screen ?[/quote]He''ll look a bit of a tit with his sequins on.

I don''t watch it but good on Ed for staying in so long, must be performing better than our players.

Surely this is good? I''m pretty sure plenty of posters on here, Tilly included, wanted the failed politician anywhere near the club.

Lose a few games and it''s imperative he should be at Carrow Road.

Next week he''s dancing the hokey-cokey to the Bucks Fizz classic "Making Your Mind Up"

His dancing is about as good as AN''s Plan B

Perhaps the voters for him are a bit sadistic or Ipswich fans

[quote user="TIL 1010"]At this rate he will miss the AGM.[/quote]I dare say he could travel with his dance partner to Norwich more easily

than he did to Leeds, which didn''t seem to cause him any difficulty.  Credit where credit is due - his quick step was good, very quick feet and excellent rhythm and timing.  Great to see something to do with NCFC doing well......

Don''t you think the BOD and the manager has a lot to answer for.

Players AN spent a fortune on not figuring in his plans

Young Tom the next owner negotiating with a 2 shop coffee company to sponsor The South Stand and not getting money up front and paying £38000 plus for signage etc

[quote user="daly"]Don''t you think the BOD and the manager has a lot to answer for.

Players AN spent a fortune on not figuring in his plans

Young Tom the next owner negotiating with a 2 shop coffee company to sponsor The South Stand and not getting money up front and paying £38000 plus for signage etc[/quote]

I''m assuming by BOD you mean Board of Directors, I''m not sure they are responsible for the transfers and whether the manager plays those players other than calling the manager and whoever arranged the transfers into account.Has the stuff about the sponsorship of the South Stand been published somewhere are is what your stating just hearsay?

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Having yet another pop at the club and board then Tilson.[/quote]Well if that is how you read the thread title i suppose it fits with your agenda but i really don''t give a monkeys what you think.

oooooooh someone''s getting defensive.

It was your attempt to criticise Balls, just like you''ve been doing with the board and club on several threads this morning.

Just make sure you get your facts right Solo. Not defensive at all but of course carry on with your agenda, As for your criticising the board and club on and i quote " several threads this morning " i have posted twice, once laughing at the you don''t ask hippos to climb trees remark which i found funny and once on the January transfers in and out thread ! Now if you think Canos and Oliveira have given or been given a chance to prove their worth and that Turner,Andreu etc should just be left to rot at NCFC i am all ears.Have a nice day and please do not think for one minute i get all defensive with someone hiding behind his keyboard get real.

I just watched Ed on BBC two, got to say good luck to him, as much of a nice guy he is hope does well, still not sure what he''s bought to City with his appointment.

Strange its been reported in several newspapers how NO ONE likes him on the show

still not sure what he''s bought to City with his appointment.

Delia brought him in so she still has control of voting at board level

delia MWJ Tom and Ed bingo 4 votes out of 7 wins everytime