Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 18

Off to Germany again so home win, Bayer Leverkusen to beat Frieburg for me please. For the Norwich bet I''m going for Oliveira to score two goals. Good luck everyone, let''s hope it''s a winning weekend all round.

💛💚 this photo!!!

Good luck to my almost teenage son😣😕😉

My pick is spurs to beat Swansea please.

Norwich bet 3-1 win 👍👌

Good luck tgd

The Nordost section of the German Regionalliga.RB Leipzig II to win at home aginst Neustrelitz.RB Leipzig II, in decent form, have a 6-1-0 and 16/2 home record. Neustrelitz, with just one draw and no wins all season, have a 0-1-6 and 2/14 away record.The current odds are 1/6.---For the NCFC bet I like the look of Russell Bennett...sorry, silly mistake, Ryan Bennett...to score last, at 33/1.Good luck to all!

Good luck Twidio & TGD and all PuPs.
Perhaps it''s the medication (see below) but I''m off to Cyprus where the obvious draw is the local derby between Omonia Nicosia (4th) and APOEL Nicosia (3rd), at 11/5.  
(Was tempted with Man City vs Chelsea, at 23/10, but there''s something about APOEL Nicosia that appeals).
As a very poor and very amateur beekeeper 1 was in hospital yesterday with anaphylactic shock so I hope we really beat those b*st*rd bees tomorrow.  Therefore I''m going for a 3-1 win for Norwich.

Brackley is my No 1 team so I''m going to go for an away win for them tomorrow, which will send me up the profitability chart ha ha

For Norwich 3-0

Good Luck pup pickers, hope its a good weekend for everyone

I''ll go for in form SEVILLA to win away at bottom side Grenada at odds of 5/6

For the match bet either Norwich ht Brentford ft or vice versa

Great picture on the op from 10 years ago nutty. Any chance of a bit of the back story behind it and some names to put to the faces for us exiles?

Good luck everyone

I''m also going for a home win for AC Milan v. Crotone. (And I''m in good company with NN and DDD!)

Milan are W5 D1 L1 F13 A8 at home and Crotone are W0 D1 L6 F4 A15 away.

Good Luck, Twidio!

As for the Norwich bet ~ it''s got to be Jonny Howson to score any time!

Good Luck, TGD!

Spurs to beat Swansea is my choice this week

For Norwich 2-1 win with Dorrans to score anytime

Good luck to Ryan and TGD and all you lovely pups, lets hope for a triple win this weekend

Hi everyone, a special good luck to my son twidio this week, I''m sure he will give it his best shot.

Hopefully he can pull another win out of the bag on the eve of his 13th birthday.

My pick for him this week is MILLWALL to beat Braintree in the cup on Sunday.

Norwich bet I think 2-1 home win

Evening everyone and Good Luck

MMMK - AFC Bournemouth -v- LIVERPOOL AWAY WIN

MM - BORUSSIA DORTMUND -v- Borussia Monchengladbach HOME WIN

For the Norwich match HT/FT Draw/Draw

Thank you for all your suggestions I have taken them all into consideration and I have chosen my final six that I hope will get us a winner. Here it is:

AC Milan vs Croton - Home win

Stuttgart vs Aue - Home win

Luton vs Solihull - Home win

PSG vs Montpellier - Home win

Sevilla vs Grenada - Home win. My pick

Millwall vs Braintree - Home win

Sorry if I didn''t choose yours.

Thank you for these Ryan. I love them. Three homes and three aways look the perfect balance and what an exciting potential return we have. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and that potential return is a mouth-watering £125.84. Here are the details : -

Sevilla

-         

-

5/6

-         

-

12:00

Sat

Luton

-         

2/5

-

15:00

Sat

PSG

-         

4/7

-

16:00

Sat

AC Milan

-

3/10

-

11:30

Sun

Stuttgart

-

4/5

-

12:30

Sun

Millwall

-

1/3

-

14:00

Sun

So with three tomorrow and three on Sunday we have a nice even split over the weekend. Good luck Ryan and all you PUPs [:)]

[quote user="Hector Brockelbank"]I''ll go for in form SEVILLA to win away at bottom side Grenada at odds of 5/6

For the match bet either Norwich ht Brentford ft or vice versa

Great picture on the op from 10 years ago nutty. Any chance of a bit of the back story behind it and some names to put to the faces for us exiles?

Good luck everyone[/quote]

Left to right : Lappinitup, Jas the Barclay King, John Landamore, Billy Dixon, Arrdee, Nutty and Twidio.
At the time Billy Dixon sponsored the bet each week. Here Billy was handing the cheque over to John Landamore (FONCY). We were Rays funds for FONCY back then and the money went through them to the academy. 

Chelsea to win at ManCiteh 12/5 with Paddys. Bonkers choice but...

Norwich, well, we''re almost Even money to beat Brentford at home. A month ago we''d have been 1/3. Fill your boots folks.

Sorry I''m a little later than expected we suffered a power cut last night so I couldn''t post.

There has been an interesting selection of predictions some not as positive as others. I have spread my bet in a way as to ensure any return brings a profit

£7 - Norwich to Win 10/11

£1 Norwich to lead at HT but not win 10/1

£1 Pritchard to score the last goal 9/1

£1 Ryan Bennett to score and Norwich win 3-1 @100/1

Good luck to Ryan with his cracking selections and of course to our team for this afternoon,

Fingers crossed everyone.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Sorry I''m a little later than expected we suffered a power cut last night so I couldn''t post.

There has been an interesting selection of predictions some not as positive as others. I have spread my bet in a way as to ensure any return brings a profit

£7 - Norwich to Win 10/11

£1 Norwich to lead at HT but not win 10/1

£1 Pritchard to score the last goal 9/1

£1 Ryan Bennett to score and Norwich win 3-1 @100/1

Good luck to Ryan with his cracking selections and of course to our team for this afternoon,

Fingers crossed everyone.[/quote]
Thanks for these Paul. Another great strategy and a win is all we need to ensure a decent return. I couldn''t find Norwich H/T but not win (I''m sure it''s me being a bit dim). So I''ve covered the two options. Hope that''s ok. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich

to Win

£7.00 Bill

Hill

10/11

£13.36

Pritchard

to score the last goal 

£1.00 Bill

Hill

9/1

£10.00

Ryan

Bennett to score Norwich win 3-1

£1.00 Bill

Hill

100/1

£101.00

Norwich

to lead HT Brentford win 

£1.00 Bill

Hill

33/1

£34.00

Norwich

to lead HT Draw

£1.00 Bill

Hill

14/1

£15.00

Good luck Paul, Ryan, all you PUPs and of course our beloved Canaries. OTBC COYY[:)][Y]

Sorry for being late this week-home win for Zulte-Waregem please.

For the Norwich bet, I think we''ll win by 2 goals.

Good luck to all PUPs, especially Twidio and The Great Drinkell.

A horror start, Sevilla have only gone and let us down. It finished 2-1 :(

That''s just Sevilla''s 3rd loss this season, and more shockingly Grenada''s first win. Nobody could have seen that coming Twidio.

Young Twidio''s gutted but we take it on the chin and move on. Let''s hope for five and a free go next week.

We''ll done Drinks. The least we can get now is £13 if we win.

I make that £23.36 from the match bet. Great stuff!

Brilliant Drinks! You''re the main man for goalscorers!! I''ll update the totals and Rays signature when I''m home. What a great day it is when PUPs win and City win!

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺