Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

McNally resigns

Not yet Morty, not yet, but if you''ve read my musings you will have an insight, which of course for the avoidance of doubt are only musings.

[quote user="Ray"]Not yet Morty, not yet, but if you''ve read my musings you will have an insight, which of course for the avoidance of doubt are only musings.[/quote]Ahhhh, playing hard to get?[;)]

For now Morty, for now!

Suggestion to you and all, keep your powder dry.

If its the rumour that I heard, that basically Delia''s nephew is going to take the job once he has learned the ropes, I know people that will literally combust.

[quote user="Ray"]For now Morty, for now!

Suggestion to you and all, keep your powder dry.[/quote]And pants[Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]Why don''t you give it a go NBS and see how well you get on? You talk the talk after all.[/quote]Nephew Tom''s being lined up as we speak.[;)][/quote]

[:O]

BTW Morty,

How burnt was the meat, so to speak!

I would suggest things are hotting up but not just at your cook out!

[quote user="morty"]If its the rumour that I heard, that basically Delia''s nephew is going to take the job once he has learned the ropes, I know people that will literally combust.[/quote]Lighting my own blue touch paper will be an interesting exercise.Lightning [li]

[quote user="morty"]If its the rumour that I heard, that basically Delia''s nephew is going to take the job once he has learned the ropes, I know people that will literally combust.[/quote]

Having an ex-spy as CEO would be cool.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ray"]For now Morty, for now!

Suggestion to you and all, keep your powder dry.[/quote]And pants[Y][/quote]
Too late.
[img]http://i.giphy.com/xT5LMIef8XSJGNKNYk.gif[/img]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]And, frankly, don''t you dare lecture me on morals and social etiquette.[/quote]What the heck has that statement got to do with anything posted on here Morty ? No lecture just pointing out what what i have read within a few minutes of reading what is carnage on this messageboard. What did you really expect to be seeing when you got up and turned on your laptop ? I do note however that since i last posted bell end has also been churned out in one of your posts. Sad really sad. As somebody has said when you accuse posters of following you around the board....you can hardly avoid you ![/quote]Spare your lecture.[/quote]
I recall a study from my Sociology degree which suggested some people find the transition into retirement difficult, along with the associated change in their prestige within the community.  This is often the case with those who were employed in official occupations.  It can be hard to adjust to the fact that nobody has to listen to you any more.
I forget which page of Michael Haralambos''s excellent guidebook it was now, but I shall go and research it and come back to you if the thread is still here.

[quote user="Ray"]Not yet Morty, not yet, but if you''ve read my musings you will have an insight, which of course for the avoidance of doubt are only musings.[/quote]
I find your musings amusing.
I heard we are selling to an American consortium that Ed Balls has links to from Harvard.  In return, Delia gets her own US cable channel where each week she cooks for a variety of celebrity guests.
Week 1- Kanye West
Week 2 - George W Bush
etc.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I am really surprised nobody has mentioned St Andrews Hall yet. [;)][/quote]

Ahhhhh yes, the dear old St. Andrews. I doubt the torches and pitchforks will ever wend their way there again. Does anybody ever ask you for the telephone number? No, Twitter will be the battleground for today''s protestors. Do you think it would be possible to have a virtual St. Andrews?

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Ray"]Not yet Morty, not yet, but if you''ve read my musings you will have an insight, which of course for the avoidance of doubt are only musings.[/quote]
I find your musings amusing.
I heard we are selling to an American consortium that Ed Balls has links to from Harvard.  In return, Delia gets her own US cable channel where each week she cooks for a variety of celebrity guests.
Week 1- Kanye West
Week 2 - George W Bush
etc.
[/quote]

Week 1 - Blancmange, lots of it.Week 2 - Pretzel al a étranglement.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I am really surprised nobody has mentioned St Andrews Hall yet. [;)][/quote]

Ahhhhh yes, the dear old St. Andrews. I doubt the torches and pitchforks will ever wend their way there again. Does anybody ever ask you for the telephone number? No, Twitter will be the battleground for today''s protestors. Do you think it would be possible to have a virtual St. Andrews?

[/quote]There has already been mutterings on Twitter about a protest after the game on Wednesday night!

"Some Norwich players are unimpressed by the recruitment work done by the

club in the last few transfer windows, according to Sky sources inside

the dressing room."[url]http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11709/10274631/norwich-chief-executive-david-mcnally-offered-to-resign-sky-sources[/url]Sources inside the dressing room? [:^)]

This does not surprise me at all.

The club says how ambitious they are, but doesn''t do the necessary, so it is not hard to see why some players are ''Unimpressed''.

This situation reminds me of the Larry David story about quitting his job, immediately regretting it, and then just turning up to work as if nothing happened. I''m sure more laughs will follow when the celebrity cook''s spy-nephew takes charge.

I have a source that works close to the media and they tell me that they just make stuff up as it`s easier than doing any actual journalism. This source further tells me that as long as people buy into it they will keep doing it.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]"Some Norwich players are unimpressed by the recruitment work done by the

club in the last few transfer windows, according to Sky sources inside

the dressing room."[url]http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11709/10274631/norwich-chief-executive-david-mcnally-offered-to-resign-sky-sources[/url]Sources inside the dressing room? [:^)][/quote]
It has to be Russell Martin.  Or Sebastien Bassong.  Or Steven Whittaker.

things are not good at the club and training ground i was told today from a quite high up person i have known for quite a few years

one thing i was told AN is here to stay ! ( make some happy not me )

also mcnally does not deal with agents and transfers as much as he once did and is being moved away from that side of the club

also one player has a very very bad attitude

also another never wants to be here leaves straight after games and leaves the city asap

I''d be more shocked if someone said it was all big smiles and ''congrats on a great season'' down at Colney. They should be hurting .