Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

What happened to all the promised millions

When we got promoted it was stated that the premiership is worth millions to the club''s promoted,what has h happened to all the millions?. We did spend some but got some back with selling players ,but where is the rest?

If we go down we will get parachute payment and I expect the attendance will stay about the same. You would think some of this money should be invested back into the club with quality signings .

Do you know if Delia andMichael did live in a solid gold house I would be pleased for them. I wouldn''t even mind if they left it to Tom.

[quote user="The gut"]Do you know if Delia andMichael did live in a solid gold house I would be pleased for them. I wouldn''t even mind if they left it to Tom.[/quote]Tom would only do a Gordon Brown.[:''(]

A mansion would be taking the p155. Issue the board with a warning. If they do it again .... Sack them

Did not say money is missing just wondering where money is spent ,article below from sky sports page after our promotion.

Norwich''s play-off final win has earned them at least £80m - and that could more than double if they stay up in the Premier League next season.

Even if Norwich were relegated in 2015/16 they would still receive prize money and TV revenue, plus £24m, £19.2m, and £9.6m in the following three campaigns in parachute payments.

With a new broadcast deal coming into place in 2016/17, if Norwich can stay up they could earn at least £180m.

Yes 4 seasons out of 5 in the big money league and still we cannot sign players that will make us competitive , very good question just where has 4 seasons worth of Premiership money gone .

It is unarguably the case that millions seem unaccounted for.

Take our player sales, add in the costs, and even with the rise in salary etc... there is a MASSIVE gap

Last summer we spent the least of any promoted side, despite it not being our first prem season by a long shot.

Something really stinks. And it isn''t Alex Neil

What millions are unaccounted for? To make such a claim you must know DCB.

How much is this massive gap?

And what really stinks?

No it''s not fake Nutty. For I have seen it. Solid mahogany. Windows made of the finest crystal. And painted using only the best pigments including lapis lazuli.

A little ostentatious, but only the best for our owners and betters.

Unaccounted for was harsh. What stinks is the paltry amount we seem to spend whenever promoted compared to teams like Swansea, palace, Bournemouth, Watford. Etc...

It just always seems to be done on the cheap and in this league those who keep the purse strings tight go down. It is as if they actually want championship football. Zero ambition as witnessed in that hopeless summer transfer window.

If you do take sales and deduct from expenditure then - yes- questions must be asked. Given the money sloshing around in football then why did we spend so little compared to others?

You could actually look at the accounts. It''s all there in black and white. Just an idea.

[quote user="Herman "]You could actually look at the accounts. It''s all there in black and white. Just an idea.[/quote]

We''ll have none of that common sense on here, thank you very much! Anyway maybe Harry Redknapps dog is our accountant.

Why''s everyone so concerned about money, where''s it gone? We need a new owner. etc.  If we were mid-table no one would mention it. Our problem is on the pitch, it''s nothing to do about money.

the following post at 08/03/2016 6:57 AM:

And IT HAS AN IP POSTCODE. THE SIGNS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE.

Maybe all our dough has been cyphoned off into a Swiss bank account in the name of M Evans.

That explains why we don''t release annual accounts - so Delia and co can swindle tens of millions away without anyone noticing.
Oh wait, we do release annual accounts.

[quote user="hogesar"]That explains why we don''t release annual accounts - so Delia and co can swindle tens of millions away without anyone noticing.
[/quote]Oh, come on, hogesar! Have you never heard of crooked accountants?! And you surely can''''t think those shareholders who ask tame questions at the AGM are genuine? They are club stooges one and all, paid in cash and all the sausage rolls they can eat. As for the one poster, the last of the fag packet accountants, who comes on here every year to pretend to explain away the figures, it is an open secret he is really Joe Ferrari from the Carrow Road media team, using a cuning pseudonym.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Yes 4 seasons out of 5 in the big money league and still we cannot sign players that will make us competitive , very good question just where has 4 seasons worth of Premiership money gone .
[/quote]

I''m not an expert like Purple, but I think that in the first two season we had to pay money to the banks after we re-structured the debt.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="hogesar"]That explains why we don''t release annual accounts - so Delia and co can swindle tens of millions away without anyone noticing.
[/quote]Oh, come on, hogesar! Have you never heard of crooked accountants?! And you surely can''''t think those shareholders who ask tame questions at the AGM are genuine? They are club stooges one and all, paid in cash and all the sausage rolls they can eat. As for the one poster, the last of the fag packet accountants, who comes on here every year to pretend to explain away the figures, it is an open secret he is really Joe Ferrari from the Carrow Road media team, using a cuning pseudonym.[/quote]Beware! "The Inner Circle" have a way of silencing whistle blowers.[6]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Is Delia''s dolls house a fake too???[/quote]I bet she now has smoked salmon as opposed to old trout.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="hogesar"]That explains why we don''t release annual accounts - so Delia and co can swindle tens of millions away without anyone noticing.
[/quote]Oh, come on, hogesar! Have you never heard of crooked accountants?! And you surely can''''t think those shareholders who ask tame questions at the AGM are genuine? They are club stooges one and all, paid in cash and all the sausage rolls they can eat. As for the one poster, the last of the fag packet accountants, who comes on here every year to pretend to explain away the figures, it is an open secret he is really Joe Ferrari from the Carrow Road media team, using a cuning pseudonym.[/quote]Beware! "The Inner Circle" have a way of silencing whistle blowers.[6][/quote]Pah! The Inner Circle will have to track me down to my tropical island fastness[ip] first, and then get past the massed hordes of Kalashnikov-sporting, bikini-wearing  Amazons. I think I am safe enough...