Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Out they all crawl...

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Surely the board have seen enough. This is worse that Peter Grants reign!!! Surely we have to at least try to stay up????[/quote]
Started 5 minutes before the final whistle and already drawing twunts like Baldyboy into action.
This is exactly the type of thread I was questioning the absence of whenever we win.
Why you "Norwich fans" can''t just come out and admit you are trolling scummers is beyond me, but enjoy your binfestation of this board just as we will enjoy your inevitable entry to administration.
(Oh, and by the way - it is nowhere near as bad as Peter Grant''s reign which was in the Championship, but you''d know that if you were a Norwich City fan.)

Even you cannot defend 1 point from 27 ?

Not sure if AN is as bad as others but his signings have been dreadful, Andrau, Jarvis, Dorrans, Mulumbu, etc., doesn''t play others he''s signed on loan instead sticking with failing strikers.

But hey he''s a good young manager, really why is that?

It''s completely normal for people to air their views after a loss. If everything was hunky dory I wouldn''t have much to comment on..

People use social media/forums to air their concerns/frustrations.. it doesn''t mean they support Ipswich.

If it annoys you that much why not just comment on the said thread rather than making a thread advertising a thread that annoys you?

Im with you Bor totally and know where you are coming from, but this is such a depressing run we are on at the moment its very tough to not feel some sense of negativity. So poor again today, gutted for the fantastic away support we had today :(

It''s the need to create new threads that baffle me, just to make pretty one dimensional points. Why not just add them to an existing thread dealing with a similar topic.

Haha first called on canary call blames "Everyone at a the Club" ... even the caterers?

I think fans have every right to criticise the team. Swansea haven''t scored in the second half at home since 30th August, until we come in to town. Villa can''t win a game of football for toffee, until we come in to town.

I would love to say at the end of the season I was wrong and that we will still be a Premier League club, but even the most optimistic Norwich fan would struggle to see how we are going to stay up.

Look on the bright side, we are one match closer to the inevitable next win[:)]

The players waving the white flag at Swansea and Villa reflects badly on themselves, not Alex Neil.

[quote user="STAN"]It''s completely normal for people to air their views after a loss. If everything was hunky dory I wouldn''t have much to comment on..

People use social media/forums to air their concerns/frustrations.. it doesn''t mean they support Ipswich.

If it annoys you that much why not just comment on the said thread rather than making a thread advertising a thread that annoys you?[/quote]
So where are they when we win?
Doubtless the happy clappers...
by Dean Coney''s boots
1 48
Newton''s Third Law
by Making Plans
One of our worst ever runs?
by sonyc
GGoing down with a whimper
by pete
Too late to change manager but he should go anyway
by Yellowhammer

[quote user="ricardo"]Look on the bright side, we are one match closer to the inevitable next win[:)][/quote]Man City it is then[:S]

I was certainly around last time we won. Read my posts (if you can be bothered). Am I a miserablist? Actually no. Even the post you''ve highlighted starts with a statement about not moaning but wanting a statistical point of view. Sheer factual question. Get your facts right and stop trying to be clever. It is not.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="ricardo"]Look on the bright side, we are one match closer to the inevitable next win[:)][/quote]Man City it is then[:S][/quote]
That''s exactly the sort of thing Norwich would do as well, drain all the hope from us and then pull out a spectacular result against a big club.

There is a certain amount of trolling.  Usually you can spot trolls from their low post count.But it is also fair for actual supporters to come on here and let off steam among fellow supporters. Four points from a possible thirty is relegation form, no matter how you look at it.  I totally understand the need to express how frustrating it is to witness our decline.Amazingly though, we are still only one point away from staying up!

Out they all crawl? You mean all those people who want to tell us how great the manager is and that its really not his fault? Yep they are all on here tonight Jezza aren''t they?

As a point of interest what is the club''s worst run of results? We have lost 9 of the last 10 in all competitions and that includes 6 consecutive defeats.

As for posting, would anyone expect positive posts with a run like the current one? Would you bet on us getting 6 points from the Newcastle and Sunderland home games?

Apparently so according to the OP.

My frustrations have been simmering away for the past few weeks but i''ve kept them at bay. Today was the last straw for me.

Swansea sit 9 points clear. Sunderland have a smooth operator in big Sam and unless something changes dramatically we''ll go down with a mere whimper.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Out they all crawl? You mean all those people who want to tell us how great the manager is and that its really not his fault? Yep they are all on here tonight Jezza aren''t they?[/quote]
Oh, I remember you.  You''re the one who didn''t post when we were winning games because there was "nothing to post about."
You''ll be here for a while then.
Shame.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]As a point of interest what is the club''s worst run of results? We have lost 9 of the last 10 in all competitions and that includes 6 consecutive defeats.

As for posting, would anyone expect positive posts with a run like the current one? Would you bet on us getting 6 points from the Newcastle and Sunderland home games?[/quote]We lost 7 consecutive games on our way to relegation in 1995.We have never lost 8...............................................yet.

When we win? LOL I''ve forgotten what that is. It''s an internet forum so people have every right to air their views and obviously if your beloved team the one you have supported since birth loses yet again without so much as having single fcuking corner then you are likely to be slightly p1ssed. We are in danger of going down without so much as a wimper. It''s pathetic quite frankly. Only Man City next (on a Saturday lunchtime which apparently inconveniences some of our ''fans'') so I''m not expecting much.

One of the reasons people come out to have a go after a defeat is that they''re torn to pieces by the smug perma-clappers if they appear any earlier in order to express a ''negative'' opinion. There''s almost an industry of people on here who attack anyone who isn''t a staunch Delia worshipper.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Bor has a go at unhappy fans shocker.

Every time we lose we get the same thread.

Put your own house in order before having a

go at others.[/quote]
And up pops the professional victim.
Where were all the positive threads from these posters when we won a game, Lakey?

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"][quote user="lake district canary"]Bor has a go at unhappy fans shocker.

Every time we lose we get the same thread.

Put your own house in order before having a

go at others.[/quote]
And up pops the professional victim.
Where were all the positive threads from these posters when we won a game, Lakey?
[/quote]Some probably hadn''t been born.[:D]