Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

BAMFORD SIGNS

Cool, I enjoy the player. Hopefully he earns some time to show what he can do at this level. He has talent, strikes me as up for the PL, but yet to be seen.

Great stuff - the loan deal is perfectly sensible for all concerned, and hopefully allows for one more permanent signing to come in.

This transfer window so far has surely been better than any of us could have hoped for - all we need to do is to translate it into results...

Super stuff, I''ll say now what I didn''t say before about bamford, Very surprised to see him left on the pitch for so long last season at CR, he was clearly struggling but made runs, worked hard and put in a great shift. Not surprised that he and Chelsea didn''t want him back at boro. If he was their player , would they have looked after him better? He,was barely fit for the play off final, but they played him. He is a good signing, decent player, smart and focused. Well done city.

^ Yes, been fun to see. Needed too. Still to be seen if it works out, but at least they are giving it a go. Will still consider a miracle to stay up, but the new blood is a good sign of intent.

great signing I hope we have a clause if he does well to sign

I hate loans normally make other teams players better but if a clause is there its worth it try before you buy

Really good player. Shame it''s only a loan though.

He can play upfront on his own btw, he may look young but he''s the same height as Jerome and has plenty of pace, we won''t need to switch to 442 to accommodate him, for some reason people seem to be comparing him to Hooper?? He''s taller, a completely different build and totally different type of forward, just because Hooper needed to play in that way doesn''t mean Bamford will

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]Really good player. Shame it''s only a loan though.

He can play upfront on his own btw, he may look young but he''s the same height as Jerome and has plenty of pace, we won''t need to switch to 442 to accommodate him, for some reason people seem to be comparing him to Hooper?? He''s taller, a completely different build and totally different type of forward, just because Hooper needed to play in that way doesn''t mean Bamford will[/quote]

People think that because they''ve never seen him play or know anything about him. It''s pretty hilarious.

good young playertoo lightweight imho, he got bossed, kicked around, injured by OUR defence last season at carrow roadnot sure hes good enough to start and score enough goals to keep us up, dont see him as an improvement on what weve got/had recently, which is a bad signhes also going to be cheesed off sat on our bench behind jerome and mbokani for the next 4 months, playing 10/20 minutes here and there, might be more disruptive than we need

[quote user="iron_stan"]good young playertoo lightweight imho, he got bossed, kicked around, injured by OUR defence last season at carrow roadnot sure hes good enough to start and score enough goals to keep us up, dont see him as an improvement on what weve got/had recently, which is a bad signhes also going to be cheesed off sat on our bench behind jerome and mbokani for the next 4 months, playing 10/20 minutes here and there, might be more disruptive than we need[/quote]

Spot on Stan. Alex Neil needs to have a set squad and it should start with Mbokani up front and Naismith just in behind him. Brady on the left and either Jarvis/Redmond/VOO on the right.

Just sit back with a beer and think back to the 0-1 at home loss against Middlesborough last season + the play off final win and enjoy a nice sigh of pleasure.......

Ahhhhhh mmmmmmmmm

AmericanNorwichFan worte:

But, according to his scoring records, he only needs 1 chance to score. We don''t have a striker who will do that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty impressive stuff ANF. Depending on what their definition of a "chance" is Mbonkani scored 1 from zero chances against Liverpool.

Happy with this signing, he is quite lightweight and isn''t as quick as Jerome but he''s quite smart with beating the offside trap and general positioning. 
Starting to make up for the lack of summer signings - we''re the busiest PL club in this window!

The same Remy who is joining the team TOP of the table

people are forgetting bamford and play on the right or left of midfield as well

give Redmond a break

I think we all know that he''s a really good player. None of us know how good he will be for us. I back the managers judgement that he''s the sort of guy he wants and that''s good enough for me.

It''s a signing that will give Alex the opportunity to use different formations, to mix it up a bit, and likely to be an upgrade on what we had. Good business on our behalf. Look forward to seeing him pay for us.