Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

In bottom 3 next weekend?

You do know that grefstad denies being a Nancy Negative don''t you Bor, whoever would have thought that based on his posting history ?

Well I''ve decided that they can''t eek out much more misery. It''s been 24 hours now. Time to show a bit of backbone...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well I''ve decided that they can''t eek out much more misery. It''s been 24 hours now. Time to show a bit of backbone...

[/quote]Of course they can eek out more misery as we still have Newton and Big Vince to wade in yet and Smudger only got up to speed this afternoon.

Yes, realism is such a bad thing. Much better to bask in the glorious thing called ignorance, eh?

Putting the head in the sand is much better. Maybe the bad stuff will go away?

Must be the curse of the twenty-somethings inhabiting this board. Surely children of the curling-generation...

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]You''d agree that it''s ignorant to be wrong and not admit it, only a deluded person would make stuff up like you have.

[/quote]

Are you stupid? I have just proved the numbers, coming from reputable statistics sites.

Read them, if you have the ability.

And I am not wrong, in essence.

My interpretation of "you will see us at the bottom of all physical stats in the Premier" is just that. I didn''t see us at the bottom of all the physical stats in the data you supplied.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]My interpretation of "you will see us at the bottom of all physical stats in the Premier" is just that. I didn''t see us at the bottom of all the physical stats in the data you supplied.[/quote]

A methaphore, but as the stats show, we are not exactly setting the PL alight.

We are poor, and the stats show it. If we are bottom or not of all stats is just clutching at straws. The point is that we are shite in most stats, and it must improve.

Grefstad (et al.). Supposing you ''win'' and convince every poster on this forum that you are the correct and enlightened one; what then? What is it you propose we do about it? Even once you have converted the Pink ''Un posters to your cause, you still have the rest of the Carrow Road regulars and casuals to ''enlighten''. Even then, what do you do? Boo and hiss at those nasty business people failing to keep our team at the Top Table? Write some nasty letters to show them the errors of their ways? Do you genuinely feel it is in our power to turn things around, to make them buy expensive players and pay comparable wages, to give youth a chance at exactly the right time? Do you propose we should dictate to the owners how they spend their money and perhaps we should also decree which players get picked each week and whether the focus should be on attack or defence [this time]?
I guess what I am asking, in a nutshell, is what are you out to achieve? It seems to me that you are merely seeking the affirmation of a bunch of people you don''t even know. After all, what else positive can come out of your cause?

City have been successful in balancing the books and clearing the debt. It just seems to me that the board cannot or are incapable of pushing to the next level. Until there is a change in the boards mentality then city will bounce between the championship and premiership. And unfortunately I see that happening again. Managers come and they go but the boards mindset remains.

I don''t post often. I mostly read, and chuckle often.

But at the risk of ''bumping'' this thread back up and engaging some form of weird wrath, I feel it''s best for everyone if you were to stop posting Grefstad. Don''t worry about the ''readers'', it will be no great loss I assure you. So stop.

Just generally. Forever.

[quote user="Flying Dutchman"]

But at the risk of ''bumping'' this thread back up and engaging some form of weird wrath, I feel it''s best for everyone if you were to stop posting Grefstad. Don''t worry about the ''readers'', it will be no great loss I assure you. So stop.

Just generally. Forever.

[/quote]

Lol. Why would I listen to your "advice"? I guess your 100 posts, and your constant "chuckling" behind the keyboard makes you feel qualified to open your mouth then?

Well, let me tell you, Dutchman...whenever you got something sensible to write, I will most likely comment on it.

And whenever you don''t, as in this case, I will also comment on it, as a good ridicule is just hard to miss these days.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="Flying Dutchman"]

Just generally. Forever.

[/quote] Lol. Why would I listen to your "advice"? I guess your 100 posts, and your constant "chuckling" behind the keyboard makes you feel qualified to open your mouth then? Well, let me tell you, Dutchman...whenever you got something sensible to write, I will most likely comment on it. And whenever you don''t, as in this case, I will also comment on it, as a good ridicule is just hard to miss these days.[/quote]

Hey everyone! Greffy is playing post count Top Trumps.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="Flying Dutchman"]

Just generally. Forever.

[/quote]

Lol. Why would I listen to your "advice"? I guess your 100 posts, and your constant "chuckling" behind the keyboard makes you feel qualified to open your mouth then?

Well, let me tell you, Dutchman...whenever you got something sensible to write, I will most likely comment on it.

And whenever you don''t, as in this case, I will also comment on it, as a good ridicule is just hard to miss these days.[/quote]

Oh I see. Interesting philosophy to have.

So, if we''re playing ''my dad is bigger than your dad'', as I have been registered here 5 years longer, does that mean I have supported my club longer? Or is there some other way I am your superior?

You know, in the same way as value of opinion being directly related to how many posts you have spouting your nonsense?

Quantity does not eqaul quality, you are a genuine testament to that.

Oh, look at that. 102 posts.

I realise that this one shouldn''t really count as it''s a bit of a waste. So let''s call it 101 shall we?

What would that rule put you on Grefstad?

End of discussion, Dutch.

Go back to your behind-the-keyboard chuckling, and stop bouncing old threads.

As for the original post in this thread, I fear I am right about my assumptions, but we will see at 14:45 tomorrow.

I am waiting with interest to see all the excuses made by the clappers. Those of us who saw this coming will ofcourse be nodding our heads in silent approval of the foresight, although as fans we will ofcourse not be happy. The deluded will still be deluded, and soon the excuses will be made.

Watch this space.

Well I shall happily be clapping my team tomorrow Gref. There''s nowhere I''d rather be so what would be the point of being miserable.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Well I shall happily be clapping my team tomorrow Gref. There''s nowhere I''d rather be so what would be the point of being miserable.[/quote]

Well, so will I. Not in Norwich though, a pub in London will do. But with the shirt, scarf, and all.

Even the odds look good on a home win (2.90 @bet365).

We normally get something out of the games vs Everton, so I am not overly pessimistic, but fear a draw, as it will not be good use for anyone. We need wins. An ugly 2-1 will so, but I fear a 1-3 type of game, quite similar to the Crystal Palace game. Hope it will not be too open, as Everton thrive on open games.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Well I shall happily be clapping my team tomorrow Gref. There''s nowhere I''d rather be so what would be the point of being miserable.[/quote]You''re so deluded, Eddie. Why on Earth would you want to support your team and be happy? [:D]

[quote] user="grefstad"]

But with the shirt, scarf, and all. [/quote]

He''s moved on to ''Things I bought in the club shop'' Top Trumps!

You getting all excited Guffstad?Waiting, poised to swoop in here if we lose, to tell all of us how enlightened you were in predicting it?

Maybe Morty. Although he comes across as the kind of guy that''s....how do I say this... got excited too early already? Pre-madeamessinhispants?

[quote user="grefstad"]End of discussion, Dutch.

Go back to your behind-the-keyboard chuckling, and stop bouncing old threads.

As for the original post in this thread, I fear I am right about my assumptions, but we will see at 14:45 tomorrow. [/quote]
At the risk of sounding pedantic, don''t you need all the games to be played before we know if we''re in the bottom 3 or not?

Well getting ready to go to the game in hope more than optimism today. Still think we may just scrape home at the end of the season but bottom 3 before the Villa game is probable more than possible