Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

In bottom 3 next weekend?

Wheeeeeeereeee arrreeee yoooouuu Guffstad, lets be having you!

Or are you just mopping up the mess before you post?

Been coming for a while, but in this forum of ignorants, you are obviously branded a doom monger for stating the bleedy obvious....

It''s rare to see so many uninformed and plain useless people open their mouths in this forum in "defence" of all the wrongdoings at the Carra.

Other teams fight to win, knowing it is better with a win and a loss from 2 games, but AN seems content with draws in games where the oppo is there for the taking. We get what we deserve, no more, no less.

Massive 2 games coming up now. Looking likely that we will be firmly rooted in the bottom 3 for the transfer window though

The

use of selective statistics, stating the obvious and repeating the

manager does not make you a tactical genuis but the belief it does makes

you a dreadful bore.

[quote user="Bor"][quote user="grefstad"]With Newcastle and Sunderland likely to improve, can you really see 3 teams being worse than us in this league?[/quote]
Explain how Newcastle and Sunderland are "likely to improve"?
Bournemouth have still blown points against the bottom sides and they will be dropping down.  Villa are down.  Sunderland and Newcastle are different shades of f*cked and Swansea are on the slide.
I said 15th at the start of the season & am sticking to it.
[/quote]

Bor, such a knowledgable guy...

Newcastle not likely to improve? 2 wins on the trot?

Bournemouth 2 wins on the trot vs ManU and Chelsea.

Sunderland 2 wins from last 3.

None of them improving then, I guess?

Fact, Bor, is that Villa is the only team worse than us in this league.

18 teams are better, based on performances so far this season.

The op us hardly some sort of prophet - he''s been moaning all season, asks a negative question and a few odd results see us drop a place or two. Big wow.

I imagine his only disappointment was that our point earned yesterday was hard earned and pretty decent, against a very good in-form side. At the end of the day that''s all I care about. In this division it was always going to be tough, with runs of games we''d get little from and I really couldn''t care a stuff where we are in the league until next Spring.

[quote user="Bor"]Come and tell me "I told you so" in May.[/quote]

So I will, although I will dispair a relegation just as much as you. Until then I will take considerable joy in mocking a guy claiming to be "kicking the pricks". I''m lost for words...

Where did I bottle it NN? I said I''d give it a go but I don''t like win markets as its too unpredictable. That''s not bottling it is it?

Many people have finally woken up to the reality that we are going to be relegated. We won''t give our rubbish manager his P45 until it''s too late, and as a result will finish in bottom place.

[quote user="JF"]Where did I say they were making money!?? I said I know people that bet against us every game and it''s win, win situation. Ie if we win they lose but we''ve won so they are happy and if we lose they win money to soften the blow! I didn''t say it was making them money though![/quote]

Ah right, I''d read your post in the context of you telling us you made £12,000 a year just from your betting activities, I assumed your mates were doing something similar. So they deliberately bet against City to soften the blow if we lose?

Sounds like an expensive activity to me, they must be really gutted when we draw!!

Not mates just a couple of guys I''ve met through my work that I don''t see often. But yeah that''s what they do! I can''t see the appeal but each to there own!

I put each weeks thread up on Wednesday evenings. Then all the PUPs post a nap selection. On Friday evening the nominated PUP picks the six. If you stick with us for the second half of the season there''s enough weeks left for you to qualify to do the final picks next season. It''s fun and friendly. We win and lose together.

If you make a suggestion for the Norwich game that works the same way. An anonymous benefactor pays for those bets and PUPanon is keen for new blood. If you take part in that I can definitely get you a turn to make the final picks thie season.