Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Reading

Other than my personal preference of Turner, that''s the side I expected.....what a brilliant bench, so many offensive options, no other squad in this league offers that!

NORWICH: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Bennett, Olsson; Howson,

O''Neil, Tettey, Johnson; Hooper, Jerome. Subs: Rudd, Turner, Grabban,

Lafferty, Hoolahan, Miquel, Redmond.READING: Federici - Gunter, Pearce (c), Hector,

Obita - McCleary, Williams, Norwood, Robson-Kanu - Cox, Murray. Subs:

Andersen, Cummings, Kelly, Cooper, Guthrie, Mackie, Blackman.

Solid again.  Just a shame we can''t have at least one of Wes/Murphy/Redmond in the starting line up. Could be done in a 4411, but that would mean leaving out Hooper. Good options from the bench though.

sadly predictable........and now once again, people on the bench ,who should have been starting will be required to come on and try to retrieve a losing situation.

Hughton would get slaughtered for fielding a negative side like this...and that was in the best league in the world.............not away at f******g Reading!!

no more than Adams deserves..

F ing pathetic. No chance of automatic promotion we are far too soft.

Yet another wasted 45 minutes of football and get again we will be relying on the subs to save the game. Joke

If we could have just halted that awful run a few games earlier this result wouldn''t be such a crisis but we were just too complacent and naive for too long and we''ve left ourselves too much to do to get back into the top 2 now.

We''ve been poor, but every team has poor games, it''s just so frustrating that because we underperformed for so long while Adam''s was learning and this team thought they were above this league that we have no chance now unless we are the form team for the rest of the year, which is unlikely.

We might still win this of course, but from now on every singe time we go behind will be a massive kick in the teeth for us because we''ve left ourselves so much to do!

should have to to "supersubs" to try and save it.....they should be on at the start and taking the game to Reading from the start.

absolutely scandalous decision to change the attacking elements of a side who won 6-1 two days ago.

.....still there are plenty on these forums who seem to advocate the "keep it tight in the first half" policy of overloading a midfield and stifling any pace/width or creativity in the process.

....well , this is what happens....

[quote user="morty"]Lol Grefstad, Hoolahan and Grabben my ar$e 😃[/quote]

So, unemployed numptie, would you rather have my lineup than your "as is" lineup? May I suggest your grumpy mouth stay shut for a while.

Oh dear grefstad, a bit upset that you were wrong.

And thank you for your concern, but I have a fantastic job thanks.

😉

[quote user="morty"]Oh dear grefstad, a bit upset that you were wrong.

😉[/quote]

Winding people up up again, or rewriting history?  Grefstad had a perfectly good point on the line up and the exact subs were made to replicate it.  Perhaps if we had started with a Hoolahan or a Redmond or Grabban or even Lafferty, we might have been a bit better.   The supposed solid line up without the creativity obviously did not work.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Oh dear grefstad, a bit upset that you were wrong.

😉[/quote]

Winding people up up again, or rewriting history?  Grefstad had a perfectly good point on the line up and the exact subs were made to replicate it.  Perhaps if we had started with a Hoolahan or a Redmond or Grabban or even Lafferty, we might have been a bit better.   The supposed solid line up without the creativity obviously did not work.

[/quote]Not interested, bore off.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Oh dear grefstad, a bit upset that you were wrong.

😉[/quote]Winding people up up again, or rewriting history?  Grefstad had a perfectly good point on the line up and the exact subs were made to replicate it.  Perhaps if we had started with a Hoolahan or a Redmond or Grabban or even Lafferty, we might have been a bit better.   The supposed solid line up without the creativity obviously did not work.[/quote]Not interested, bore off.[/quote]

Grefstad made a perfectly good footballing post which you rubbished. Then you try to pretend it is him that is in the wrong.  You bore off.