Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Where Are You?

Are you ginger too Paul?

Terrible isn''t it? All these big and clever people thinking using a hair colour as an insult is actually in some way insulting.

Standard response for a plastic when they are caught out. Call a real fan a binner. Boring and predictable.

I look forward to you all disappearing when hapless has relegated us.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

Standard response for a plastic when they are caught out. Call a real fan a binner. Boring and predictable.

I look forward to you all disappearing when hapless has relegated us.

[/quote]

Still avoiding question: Simple.... Why do you not pick on the 100% plastic in 1stWizard? He should be your ultimate target in this plastics, as he doesn''t attend any games. RSVP

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]Why do you not pick on the 100% plastic in 1stWizard?[/quote]Is it because they both live in Lowestoft? [^o)]

He''s not going to answer the question because he''s not really bothered about such a ludicrous concept as plastic city fans - it''s just his tool to wind city fans up with - and it works!

For the record I try not as often as possible correspond with the plastics.

Hairdressing and the like is tiresome. I prefer to debate the real issues like the return of the Messiah.

Don''t be surprised if I don''t correspond with you. As I regard you as the footballing equivalent of a nonce

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]For the record I try not as often as possible correspond with the plastics. Hairdressing and the like is tiresome. I prefer to debate the real issues like the return of the Messiah. Don''t be surprised if I don''t correspond with you. As I regard you as the footballing equivalent of a nonce[/quote]

Your first post in this thread wasn''t about the Messiah but branding all fans not going to Manchester as plastics? You really have something special going in side that thick skull of yours.

But, why don''t you pick on Wiz???? Same as Wiz, can''t answer for a reason...

I think the only thing thats correct on this thread is that when * (btw what a terrible username...have a bit of imagination) says when calling someone a carrot top, it means that you have ginger hair. So yeah....roll on another 5 pages.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I think the only thing thats correct on this thread is that when * (btw what a terrible username...have a bit of imagination).....[/quote]He was calling himself  "Hello Neil" earlier in the thread.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I think the only thing thats correct on this thread is that when * (btw what a terrible username...have a bit of imagination) says when calling someone a carrot top, it means that you have ginger hair. So yeah....roll on another 5 pages.[/quote]

What about the question?  Why are not more fans flocking to see our rejuvenated team under Adams?  Is the new positivity so flaky that it can''t inspire all those that wanted Hughton gone?  Apparently they only wanted Hughton gone and had no care for who replaced him.................   All mouth and no trousers, maybe?   Only care about their "entertainment" and not about the fortune of the club?  Only interested in their own detritus than seeing the club improve?   If all people can do when the club needs them most is sit on their backsides in front of a TV on Saturday evening..............I mean, its not a lot to ask is it?   3000 people?  Its not as if its all the season ticket holders that would need to go.  Enjoy your Saturday evening in front of the fire, unable to say when we save our season by winning at Old Trafford "I was there".......A possible glory day for our club and it will be left by the look of it to a few hardy souls and a few plastics to celebrate it...... 

(Any fan who has a good reason for not going is of course exempt from any criticism)

I for one live just a shade under 5300 miles from Manchester and cannot justify a £1200 11 hour flight so will not be there.Why the tickets haven''t sold out is another question- probably answered by the fact that it is so hard to get a casual ticket for premier league matches that most who could or would go are unaware that they are available.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Where are you?   Still plenty of tickets available for the match on Sunday and at a cheap rate.  Where is your wonderful positive support for the new manager and to help the team over the line?  Possibly the most important game so far this season - and I thought real fans went to away games as well as home games? 

You can''t blame Hughton - he''s not here anymore and I would have thought people would be falling over themselves to get to our next three matches.   Too far?   Ahh!  I''ll be there and if there are gaps in the crowd, don''t worry, I''ll make more noise myself to make up for it.   Can''t afford it?  Well, thats tough - just like I can''t afford to go to all the Carrow Rd games.  So for all the wonderful so called supporters that give me such a hard time for not going to enough matches - if you haven''t got your ticket yet, get off your backsides and do something about it.   Don''t forget - and as you are always telling me - you can''t have a valid opinion unless you are at the match.

Well?

[/quote]

i will go if you lend me £100 till the end of the month

OP what is with you and hughton is he your bum pal or something ? you can understand people disliking him obsessively cos he was bloody hopeless but liking him obsessively like you has to be sexual there can be no other explanation

[quote user="im spartacus"]OP what is with you and hughton is he your bum pal or something ? you can understand people disliking him obsessively cos he was bloody hopeless but liking him obsessively like you has to be sexual there can be no other explanation [/quote]

No. My beef is with overeacting fans.  But all the jubilation that replaced the vitriol and bad vibes appears to have lasted all of five minutes.  So enthusiastic are our fans they don''t even seem to want to go and see one of the most important matches at the business end of the season.   Hughton''s gone, no problem - we are in a new world.  All I''m saying is where are the fans?

[quote user="lake district canary"] My beef is with overeacting fans. 

[/quote]

Six pages and you will be pleased to know Lakey that I really cannot be bothered with this self obsessive tripe especially this ironic twaddle in your latest post.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Where are you?   Still plenty of tickets available for the match on Sunday and at a cheap rate.  Where is your wonderful positive support for the new manager and to help the team over the line?  Possibly the most important game so far this season - and I thought real fans went to away games as well as home games? 

You can''t blame Hughton - he''s not here anymore and I would have thought people would be falling over themselves to get to our next three matches.   Too far?   Ahh!  I''ll be there and if there are gaps in the crowd, don''t worry, I''ll make more noise myself to make up for it.   Can''t afford it?  Well, thats tough - just like I can''t afford to go to all the Carrow Rd games.  So for all the wonderful so called supporters that give me such a hard time for not going to enough matches - if you haven''t got your ticket yet, get off your backsides and do something about it.   Don''t forget - and as you are always telling me - you can''t have a valid opinion unless you are at the match.

Well?[/quote]I was going to go, Junior, but realised I might end up having to sit next to you [img]http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_hangman-kiwi.gif[/img]

Lakey, your raison d''etre on this message board has ALWAYS been to find a way of knocking Norwich fans. It doesn''t matter what the reasons have been, valid or otherwise, it''s simply what constitutes most of what you post on here.

I have a suggestion for you for Saturday. Plant yourself amongst those Manchester United fans who love to wear yellow and green, put on your biggest Cheshire cat grin, then convince yourself they are all there to show their support for Chris Hughton and your sentiments on the matter. They may even listen to you if you share a story or two with them.  ( A word of warning....don''t share those same views with the real Norwich fans as you will likely not leave Old Trafford in one piece ). Your drive home will be much happier as a result. Of course, your emotions will be based upon delusion but....there''s nothing new there.

Well?

[/quote]And all this rubbish from a so called fan who didn''t even be bothered to watch the game against Liverpool (or so he claimed) & then had the audacity to ask how it was better than the Citeh & Spurs games.He has no interest in NCFC whatsoever and is just a sad wind up merchant.Any future threads started by him should be treated with the contempt that they deserve because really, he is not worth the effort.