Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Match Thread V West Brom

So we''re 1 down at half time in a must win game. We''ve got half a dozen players who are absolute crap and Hughton makes no substitutions.

Is this the moment for Becchio given that he''s the only striker we''ve got who hasn''t proved he''s useless this season - Making Plans

HAH! Gallows humor is all we have left.

[quote user="Surfer"]It''s that "lack of quality in the final third" problem again isn''t it ... we just can''t pick out the right pass or cross.[/quote]Pretty much sums up the last two seasons.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Maybe the club should reimburse every season ticket for this season?[/quote]

Maybe the club should have seen far earlier that Hughton wasn''t the man to IMPROVE a decent Premiership team into a good one and fired him when it could have still made a difference?

Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond Redmond

why the hell are the fans booing Wes going off!!???!!???!!!???worst player on the bloody pitch!Come on Redders.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]We like to do things the hard way i guess... I can''t wait for the season (and hopefully Hughtons tenure) to end.[/quote]

I doubt the Board will dismiss Hughton when we go down - he got Birmingham in the playoffs the season after they went down.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]We like to do things the hard way i guess... I can''t wait for the season (and hopefully Hughtons tenure) to end.[/quote]

I doubt the Board will dismiss Hughton when we go down - he got Birmingham in the playoffs the season after they went down.[/quote]I suspect you are right and we will proably need to stay up to get rid of him.

Absolutely hate this season, really don''t like the manager and I seriously hate his methods. I''m even starting to seriously dislike a lot of our team as well, the apathy, clumsiness and lack of interest is disgusting

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Holty''s equalised for Villa - keeps Fulham down.[/quote]
He''s equalled RVW for the season haha. I''d have love to have seen odds on Holty scoring more than RVW at the start of the season, especially when at the time he was at a championship team.

CH bringing on Becchio? In his mind that''s the very last throw of the dice.