Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread - Cardiff City vs Norwich

[quote user="Ginja"]Bringing on Zaha already? seems a bit desperate...[/quote]That''s not even legal is it? An unforced substitution in the first half?

Weird how people view things different - I think Elmander has been brilliant up top, the amount of running that guy does is insane! Him an Hooper have been giving the Cardiff defence helll, just a shame they both don''t seem very good in the air.

Solid so far though, just need that second goal but it was looking like it was coming at the end of the half

Think Jonas has played fine imo. Cardiff certainly looking the better team at the end of the half though, its vital we come out fighting early in the second half and don''t get complacent.

With how stretched the game is getting, Redmond could cause some serious damage if he comes on around the 60 minute mark and we''re still winning.

Need to start the 2nd half as we started the 1st .....high tempo, accurate passes. Very important to win this one, looking at rivals scores/results.

Haha. It certainly is AJ. I''ll watch closer this half. I agree be does run a lot. Watch how many headers he jumps to early for though. They always seem to drop just over him and into the head of the defender.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Ginja"]Bringing on Zaha already? seems a bit desperate...[/quote]That''s not even legal is it? An unforced substitution in the first half?[/quote]
My initial thought was he must be injured but the commentator said it''s a tactical change, very odd.

Frankly, from here on in it''s about who wants it more, as my old school teacher used to say.

For a good sake how stupid mistakes make it easy for Cardiff.. no threat at all and Hooper goes to give them a goal.

Completely lost their heads.Hooper unforgivable pass to let Cardiff in for 1-1.Then their heads were spinning and suddenly it''s 2-1.

[quote user="Monty13"]Haha!! This thread is f@cking hilarious read from the start!!

I''m not Hughton''s biggest fan but seriously some of the comments on here pre match now look ridiculous!

Also all the Johnson/Snodgrass bashing and inevitably Johnson plays a perfect slide pass to put Olsson through and Snodgrass applies the finish, priceless![/quote]

Big oopsie!!!