Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Crystal Palace vs Norwich City Match Thread

The Chamakh incident just now shows why refereeing is so inconsistent in the PL still.Disgrace. But we have 45 minutes left to make it irrelevant, lets do our complaining at FT

Doesn''t matter if he went down easily or not, Fer should know better.

To me several Palace players look like walking red cards, don''t know if that''s the Pulis effect.

Unbelievable bottling from the Ref, how the fuck did Hoolahan get booked for being thrown on the floor as well?

Buh wrote:

Something for the wrist-cutters to ignore to further their agenda

What a moronic comment. Suicide isn''t something to mock

Can`t argue with that 1080

Is this the sort of red card that is given in hindsight by the fa or can they not do it as the ref has "allegedly" dealt with it?

[quote user="NWC"]Is this the sort of red card that is given in hindsight by the fa or can they not do it as the ref has "allegedly" dealt with it?[/quote]

The type of red card that doesn''t help us in anyway in this match either way... a joke

[quote user="Buh"]Especially with so many suicidals about on here[/quote]Are you quite right in the head? Do you find it funny to laugh and make fun of suicidal people? Has it ever affected you? Is it something to use lightly?

What`s all this suicide talk Buh? If we lose, I and plenty others will be pizzed off, but hey, it IS still only a 1 game of football.

shocking decision from ref about shamack. goal wouldnt have happened otherwise. theyre a typical Pulis team. physical but shite. should win if we play it on the deck and get Hooper into it.

Wonder if the Chamakh incident is discussed on MOTD tonight?

If the ref shows yellow cards, it indicates to me that he or one of his assistant''s must have seen something?

It really pees me off when a blatant red card is brushed over.....If it had been one of the top six.....

Anyway Fer was silly - but Bradders was a belter.....

WTF was Wes doing? He should have rolled around on the floor like he''d been punched by Tyson but instead he immediately gets up and a minute later he''s cosying up to the guy in front of the ref.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Wonder if the Chamakh incident is discussed on MOTD tonight?

[/quote]only if theres another 4 goals in the 2nd half, if not we will be on near the end with no discussion as usual

[quote user="Buh"]Yeah, but to be fair Seattle you are a shit fan.[/quote]
I''d love to meet you in real life big man! I''d love to put your face through. Why don''t you go and do one. All you seem to do is spout more negative crap than the so called posters you dislike. No one really cares for your opinion and you add NOTHING in terms of footballing debate on here what so ever. Your just a plank.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]Yeah, but to be fair Seattle you are a shit fan.[/quote]
I''d love to meet you in real life big man! I''d love to put your face through. Why don''t you go and do one. All you seem to do is spout more negative crap than the so called posters you dislike. No one really cares for your opinion and you add NOTHING in terms of footballing debate on here what so ever. Your just a plank.
[/quote]I agree with this. All I have seen him/her do is mock suicidal people and try to incite arguements.

Threat of violence, typical American.

You are a proper shit fan pal. Carry on making a twat out of yourself for the other side of the world.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]WTF was Wes doing? He should have rolled around on the floor like he''d been punched by Tyson but instead he immediately gets up and a minute later he''s cosying up to the guy in front of the ref.[/quote]

And then people would moan about Wes getting someone sent off.You either want honesty or not.