Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Crystal Palace vs Norwich City Match Thread

I don''t use the word ''hate'' really at all...

But right now I hate Mike Dean.

How can you not send a player off for what Chamakh does? Ruined the whole game. More and more games each season are getting ruined by referees, been very noticeable since Oliver sent Holt off when we were 3-1 up against Reading.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]Yeah, but to be fair Seattle you are a shit fan.[/quote]
I''d love to meet you in real life big man! I''d love to put your face through. Why don''t you go and do one. All you seem to do is spout more negative crap than the so called posters you dislike. No one really cares for your opinion and you add NOTHING in terms of footballing debate on here what so ever. Your just a plank.
[/quote]hes trolling seattledont get angryjust do it backsay something about his mums cavernous passage ;P

"WTF was Wes doing? He should have rolled around on the floor like he''d been punched by Tyson but instead he immediately gets up and a minute later he''s cosying up to the guy in front of the ref."

To be fair KC, Wes shouldn''t have to act like a total c@nt just so the ref does his job properly, its irrelevant, the guy should just make the right decision that he is paid to make.

Hoots should be kicking down the ref''s door at half-time making a point about bottling the red card!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]Yeah, but to be fair Seattle you are a shit fan.[/quote]

I''d love to meet you in real life big man! I''d love to put your face through. Why don''t you go and do one. All you seem to do is spout more negative crap than the so called posters you dislike. No one really cares for your opinion and you add NOTHING in terms of footballing debate on here what so ever. Your just a plank.

[/quote]

We don''t normally agree Seattle[:D]

[quote user="Buh"]Threat of violence, typical American.

You are a proper shit fan pal. Carry on making a twat out of yourself for the other side of the world.[/quote]
*facepalm* - look here you absolute troll. I''m English, you must be somewhat chemically imbalanced, or not all there. I tell you this every time you try this failed insult, maybe its brain damage - would explain a lot.
Like I said Booby, no one cares to listen to the posts of a child. Go forth and depart, theres a good little lad [;)]

Some precious posters on here that don''t like the mirror back haha loving it.

[/quote]

I bet you slap like a girl...

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]Yeah, but to be fair Seattle you are a shit fan.[/quote]

[/quote]

We don''t normally agree Seattle[:D]

[/quote]
Glad it isn''t just me Herman. It seems he isn''t everyones biggest fan [:P]

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Excuse me but what is the title of this thread?[/quote]

the "My d!cks bigger than your D!ck" thread it seems... back to discussing the game i say.

unlucky - good attack by cityany chance of keeping this thread about the match??

[quote user="Nuff Said"]How about taking this out to the playground and leaving the rest of us to watch the match? X[/quote]Sense. Agree. Seems a certain "fan" repeatedly use these thread to get out his/her hatred of anything outside of their mums basement.

Getting this three back on track … don''t you just love Hoolahan''s link up play?

Bloody hell here come the "Holier than thou" squad. Turner in trouble here.