Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

We will lose at Sunderland on Sunday

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Well you started a thread addressed to me this morning, calling me out for no other reason than to have a very public conflict, and that was the reason that I called you a "pathetic idiot". You may feel that this wasn''t justified, I feel that it was justified. And that''s where our difference of opinion emerges, one which we can either both accept gracefully and agree to disagree, or one that you can choose to continue to make an issue out of.[/quote]

Or you could apologise publicly for insulting me publicly. That''s before we get into you misrepresenting my posts and then making out I am constantly in telephone contact with the forum moderator. But you already have form for making stuff up...

[/quote]
Hmm.. you were a lot more willing to play along with me... but you seem genuinely rustled my singup.
Meanwhile, in the world of football...!

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Apologise to you? I''d rather shove pins in my eyes and dunk my testicles in boiling water.[/quote]

I thought that would probably be the case but there was no harm in asking. A big enough person to throw around insults from behind your keyboard but not big enough to apologise.....

Rustled? I''m happy playing where any of you want to. You know that Stig.[;)]

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Apologise to you? I''d rather shove pins in my eyes and dunk my testicles in boiling water.[/quote]On a practical note, you should do the "testicles in boiling water" bit first, otherwise your lack of eyes might make the latter bit more difficult than it needs to be.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Well you started a thread addressed to me this morning, calling me out for no other reason than to have a very public conflict, and that was the reason that I called you a "pathetic idiot". You may feel that this wasn''t justified, I feel that it was justified. And that''s where our difference of opinion emerges, one which we can either both accept gracefully and agree to disagree, or one that you can choose to continue to make an issue out of.[/quote]

Or you could apologise publicly for insulting me publicly. That''s before we get into you misrepresenting my posts and then making out I am constantly in telephone contact with the forum moderator. But you already have form for making stuff up...

Hello Nutty I didn''t realise you were so sensitive (you big girl)...bottling up all these emotions and inner conflicts with yourself...I really believe I could remedy your terminal condition with the perfect solution for your deep sociopathic tendancies...(30 minutes away from your computer a box of tissues and plenty of elbow grease). Please don''t shout me down and ostracise me from the rest of the forum community I am only trying to get you to relaaax... you''re so highly strung!

Remember when I dared criticise the club''s talisman you were screaming at me to put your f***in bin''s out!!!Where was my apology...I would never dare work for the council...you big tease!

Come on Nutty there is a whole big wide world out there away from this forum and your computer...get a LIFE...and remember the sum of a man is not his number of posts... and give me my god damn apology you critique!!

Remeber

[/quote]

[quote user="ARCHIEGEMMELL"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Hello Nutty I didn''t realise you were so sensitive (you big girl)...bottling up all these emotions and inner conflicts with yourself...I really believe I could remedy your terminal condition with the perfect solution for your deep sociopathic tendancies...(30 minutes away from your computer a box of tissues and plenty of elbow grease). Please don''t shout me down and ostracise me from the rest of the forum community I am only trying to get you to relaaax... you''re so highly strung!

Remember when I dared criticise the club''s talisman you were screaming at me to put your f***in bin''s out!!!Where was my apology...I would never dare work for the council...you big tease!

Come on Nutty there is a whole big wide world out there away from this forum and your computer...get a LIFE...and remember the sum of a man is not his number of posts... and give me my god damn apology you critique!!

Remeber

[/quote][/quote]

Hello???

Is there a post there???

Do you know the difference between apples & pears ARCHIE?

And why is it that so many people are worried about post counts?

"Hmm.. you were a lot more willing to play along with me... but you seem genuinely rustled my singup"

I''d call it a genuinely pure hatred of me, in fairness. I don''t mind.

I think his mild dislike turned into hatred when I allied with Wiz, although I only did that to wind up Nigel and City1st. I only succeeded in winding up one of them though, I think City1st saw through it.

Hmmmmmmmm..

Well that''s strange because in all these years I never had a problem with Wiz or he with me. In fact I couldn''t even get on his lists.

I think a few posters on this thread would do better responding to me and my posts instead of what they would like or believe them to be. After all Singup, all I''ve done is respond to yours and they have been unneeccessarily aggressive. I don''t mind. But I will point it out.

Now are you big enough to say sorry yet???

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"] I allied with Wiz, although I only did that to wind up Nigel and City1st. [/quote]

I do think you need to get a girlfriend .......... or a slightly more fine tuned sense of perspective perhaps

try getting a friend to take you to the pub or something

it would be a start

"Well that''s strange because in all these years I never had a problem with Wiz or he with me"

Is that actually true?

"After all Singup, all I''ve done is respond to yours and they have been unneeccessarily aggressive"

How many years have you been going to the football Nigel? If you think that "idiot" is an ''aggressive'' word then have lived a very sheltered life. It may be slightly insulting, to those with very sensitive and fragile souls, but I don''t think that you are as delicate as you are making yourself look. Sweetheart?

"Now are you big enough to say sorry yet???"

If you really are that sensitive and delicate, then please accept my sincerest deepest apologies petal. I''ve never meant to hurt your feelings, please don''t cry - I''ll make it all up to you. Do you like flowers? Chocolates?

Ha! Well you could try asking Wiz I suppose..

I think you''re a big man now. I bet you wear dungarees and stuff. Were you ever [8]In the navy...

Martin O''Neill discussing Sunderland''s current predicament in today''s Times.

The words could have come from Hughton''s mouth. Not particularly complimentary about the squad he himself has built up, at some expense; Connor Wickham for example.

[IMG]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t515/roysome2/neill_zps4bce0648.jpg[/IMG]

I''m a bit more encouraged now. Two teams without ability, 0-0 anybody? 

Can''t see us getting anything to be honest, though I''d be happy with a draw. We will play too deep and with our severe lack of pace eventually cave in unless Sunderland have an extremely bad day in front of goal.

I cannot see where our goals are going to come from, though this game isn''t much different to any of the others in that respect!

It'' must be wierd when you find yourself unable to post on the board because your team has done brilliantly. One of the many sad features of not getting behind the boys.

Given the way things turned out I''m glad we got the point. Still glad I was in the pub too. Bunn being sent off made a difference and who knows what might have happened had we had 11 men v 11 men for 90 minutes instead of 12 men v 10 for 60.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]It'' must be wierd when you find yourself unable to post on the board because your team has done brilliantly. One of the many sad features of not getting behind the boys.[/quote]Waiting for the "yeah well with Wigan winning today was like a defeat even though it wasn''t..."I wonder what Wiz has to say on those QPR boards.

Just got back boys through rain, sleet and snow! Much more impressive performance away from home today. An unexpected bonus point too. Good job looking at the other scores this weekend!

Not that unexpected Highland, respect to you for making the long trek though. Shame about what happened to Bunn, it certainly seems from watching the telly that the Sunderland fans were beginning to turn on the team at that point, was that how it felt in the ground.

Their fans were getting a bit edgy - lots of boos at the end. Walked with the kids with some Sunderland fans back to the car - they were incredibly depressed, couldn''t understand why Graham had been substituted, and thought the pen was ''soft''. Less complimentary about the Bunn incident however.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Their fans were getting a bit edgy - lots of boos at the end. Walked with the kids with some Sunderland fans back to the car - they were incredibly depressed, couldn''t understand why Graham had been substituted, and thought the pen was ''soft''. Less complimentary about the Bunn incident however.[/quote]

What did you do with the kids during the game Chris.....

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Also, when did Sunderland become so good?  Are they so much better than QPR, Reading, Spurs, Everton, Southampton and Aston Villa that we should suddenly be quaking rather than being quietly confident that we can get a draw and move closer to survival?[/quote]

And I will say I told you so!

So Sunderland are now woeful when yesterday they were apparently wonderful? The Henny-Penny''s on here will always believe the acorn hitting their head is the sky falling in but in the real world we are a side of character and skill who are not easily beaten or intimidated.