Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

I think we can win at arsenal next week

I know I will get shot down for this and that there is a chance this post will get brought up again after the game (by many posters on here who seem to get more out of gloating over a loss than us actually winning!)

But..... I just have a feeling that the Arsenal game could throw up a surprise results.

Ironically, I think the players might benefit from being in a game where nothing is expected of them. Most will have us down to lose and therefore will be no pressure.

Also, despite our lack of losses at home and failure to win away (other than Swansea) , i think with a vocal away support and no additional crowd tension it might work in our favour.

Going for a 2-1 away victory with us getting the winner in 80th.

Ok, I may be a dreamer, but I am not the only one (or am I??)

Thanks for creating a thread which will show the true nature of the negative idiots on this board, and show them up for what they really are...BINNERS.

i think city can win against anyone on their day

the problem is hughton will send them out to draw and they will get their @r5es handed to them

Isn''t that the point Technika. it''s those tactics which see us having these conversations. It was brilliant last season at Arsenal, we might have won that match - or lost it - but came away with a 3-3. Before the match I think every City fan, myself included, thought we could get something from the match. Do many - any? - City fans that we might replicate last season''s performance. I doubt it.

Arsenal need the points and I cannot see any reason why we will get anything out of it. We''re a very poor away side under CH.

Hughton will go out negative and we will lose.

we could win at Arsenal, stranger things have happened. But back in the real world i cant see anything better than a 3 0 defeat. What a great game last seasons 3 3 draw was, we just went for it and gave as good as we got, the most entertaining match of our 2 seasons back for me.

Of course we can beat them...we have...and Man U .. and Everton. It is possible. The lack of pressures could help, but I have to say - being realistic (not negative).. I just cant see it. 

If I was forced to wager my life''s savings on the outcome it would be an Arsenal win. Form and table position has to make them favourites.

That doesn''t stop me hoping, wishing, willing our boys to cause an upset. 

"lincoln canary" "ncfcstar"Thanks for creating a thread which will show the true nature of the negative idiots on this board, and show them up for what they really are...BINNERS.

LOL. Anyone with anything negative to say - BINNERS!

Considering you take obvious delight at our predicament what other conclusion is there?

The conclusion is that they hold a different opinion to you and in your simple little brain that translates to Binners.

You are unable to tolerate a differing view, get over it!

I agree with the OP. I think we can win too.

What''s the point in throwing in the white flag a week before the game.

Loadajessies!

"Vanwink"The conclusion is that they hold a different opinion to you and in your simple little brain that translates to Binners.

You are unable to tolerate a differing view, get over it!

Have you ever read any of his desperately depressing posts? I have no problem with negativity per se but when they are so gleefully negative you tend to suspect something is amiss.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I made the same post a week before we played arsenal last time..

[/quote]

I thought we might beat Arsenal last season too.

It''s quite possible we could get a win imo. Going back through history City have pulled wins out of the hat against big opponents just when we least expect it.

As expected, majority on here seem to disagree.

Whilst i wouldn''t go as far as calling any binners it does surprise me the glee some seem to take in our current predicament.

As unlikely as a win will be, it is still possible and i still believe that the team and hughton can do it

On the ball city !

[quote user="rock bus"]As expected, majority on here seem to disagree. Whilst i wouldn''t go as far as calling any binners it does surprise me the glee some seem to take in our current predicament. As unlikely as a win will be, it is still possible and i still believe that the team and hughton can do it On the ball city ![/quote]

But then again if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Of course we can beat Arsenal away. We probably won''t, bat likelihood is very different from possibility.