Sign in to follow this  
Markushillman

Gary hooper on his way?

And in that one post Wiz, he’s posted more sense than you have in 18,000.

Very astute op, thanks for the info

Hooper was always going to be a vary last minute decision so that Celtic are convinced they have sqeezed every last Sassenach penny out of the transaction.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Markushillman"]Private saxonair flight arriving at norwich from glasgow at 21:51, check norwich flight arrivals[/quote]

Wasn''t Saxon the evil genius time lord person thingy in Doctor Who a while back? Perhaps this aeroplane is a Tardis and McNally can go back to the summer of 2004 and sign Dean Ashton?[;)]

[/quote]

Purple, that not particularly logical because, if the plane has the ability to go back in time it can also go forward. McNally would hardly be likely to want to do a "West Ham." I don''t think he enjoys the flushing sound applied to sterling. [:D] 

[/quote]

Yankee, it''s transfer deadline night. Logic doesn''t come into it!

Pretty obvious he isn''t coming here. Celtic don''t want to sell, and wouldn''t risk letting him go without a replacement (they haven''t signed anyone)

So, looks like we''re going with Becchio and Kamara.

With only three hours left, I''m sure we would of heard something by now...

Don''t want to be bashed for posting this, just thought I''d check the arrivals and saw that private flight and thought it might be something, probably not knowing our luck :(

Or, glancing at my half-full glass, the club would have told us (and Archant) that the day''s business was done, if they weren''t trying to complete any more deals.

Once it gets to this time of deadline day, any big deals seem to happen in the last hour presumably to get maximum publicity for the buying club and their sponsors.

Just seen on facebook that apparently we''ve had a £9.2 million bid accepted,

And someone else wrote the following status;

''Now going to the comedy club and seen hooper!! Get in!! Lush car!''

I understand the second part is most definitely b*ll*cks

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ve just been to the airport, and there''s a car parked at a really funny angle in the short-term car park.[/quote]That''s Lambert''s car and where he left it last May.He couldn''t leave fast enough for Villa''s multi millions![:P]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Markushillman"]Private saxonair flight arriving at norwich from glasgow at 21:51, check norwich flight arrivals[/quote]

Wasn''t Saxon the evil genius time lord person thingy in Doctor Who a while back? Perhaps this aeroplane is a Tardis and McNally can go back to the summer of 2004 and sign Dean Ashton?[;)]

[/quote]

Purple, that not particularly logical because, if the plane has the ability to go back in time it can also go forward. McNally would hardly be likely to want to do a "West Ham." I don''t think he enjoys the flushing sound applied to sterling. [:D] 

[/quote]

Yankee, it''s transfer deadline night. Logic doesn''t come into it!

[/quote]

Well, when it comes to money and anyone with a Mc in their name, I rely on history and a deserved reputation and my own experience. Based upon that I am convinced that McNally''s eyes would take in every chronological detail as his imaginery jet flew back to 2004. As for Hooper, I trust in McNally to do the right thing. That is, of course, unless he''s a double agent and still receives royalties from his previous Celtic days and participation in doubling their income. There I go, in the same paragraph, doubting the very same trust I just extended.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]SSN now saying Hooper to Norwich is "unlikely".[/quote]

They have been reporting it as unlikely for hours

[quote user="whoareyou"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ve just been to the airport, and there''s a car parked at a really funny angle in the short-term car park.[/quote]That''s Lambert''s car and where he left it last May.[/quote]Is that blonde who looks like Marilyn Monroe still in it? Bet she''s starving..........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="whoareyou"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''ve just been to the airport, and there''s a car parked at a really funny angle in the short-term car park.[/quote]That''s Lambert''s car and where he left it last May.[/quote]Is that blonde who looks like Marilyn Monroe still in it? Bet she''s starving..........[/quote]Wasn''t that the Aston Villa Chief Exec?

Don''t know his name, but they were just interviewing some scottish guy on SSN who has very close links to Celtic, has said he has been told that Hooper will not be sold under any circumstances as he is to valuable for the Juventus game