Sign in to follow this  
Markushillman

Gary hooper on his way?

9.2 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do we have that kind of that money! I thought 8 million was alot,I dont know if he is worth 9.2 though, but bugger me what a sign of intent

SSN :- Just reported we have bid £9.2mil

Can''t believe we are getting sooo excited over spending that much!! Fans of other clubs will be laughing their arses off!

Now going to jinx it anyway by saying he will refuse to talk to us or something after celtic agree!

Very quick exchange of comments, did he say Hooper wasn''t leaving before or after the fifth bid? GRRRRRR

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Notts

Then i hate twatter and the mongrels who use it for cruel deeds like that[/quote]
Made me chuckle that SSN dispatched a new presenter to Carrow Road over it though!

If we have that money why not splash the cash on RVW? or a big name goalscorer...

Now is our chance to show our intent on becoming a permanent fixture in the premier league!

The £9.2m bid was a hoax, we didn''t bid that and I''d like to think we''re not stupid enough to have done so even if we could afford it.

Glad this is done, not worth more than £5m.

Becchio for Moro is an improvement and Kamara gives us another option.

Perhaps it''s being stalled whilst Celtic bid on a replacement. It can''t be as simple as Celtic agreeing to a price, then having to go out and buy a replacement themselves in 3 hours.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Or, glancing at my half-full glass, the club would have told us (and Archant) that the day''s business was done, if they weren''t trying to complete any more deals.[/quote]But that would involve Archant having any finger on any pulse, anywhere. Ever....... [8-)]

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Or, glancing at my half-full glass, the club would have told us (and Archant) that the day''s business was done, if they weren''t trying to complete any more deals.[/quote]But that would involve Archant having any finger on any pulse, anywhere. Ever....... [8-)]

Why wait until 2 hours before the deadline before finally stating he wasn''t for sale.

Nobs. Celtic can f*ck off for wasting our time.

From Lennon''s Twitter:

@OfficialNeil: Contrary to reports there have been no fresh bids for Gary and even if there are they will be rejected..he is NOT for sale

On SSN said we are still hopeful of signing hooper!! I dont get whats going on, They have said no, so why keep bidding? If this was man and women this would be rape lol