From the Beeb....

Danny Leeds fan, via text: "We want Norwich. Show Howson, Snoddy and Johnson who''s the better team!!"

It''s all a conspiracy.  McNasty rubbing his hands over that one.  £35 a ticket?  Make it £40......

Seriously, we can do this guys!!

[quote user="RonnieCorbet"]Was always going to be Villa. Decent home draw, good chance to get a semi-final.[/quote] Good chance to get a semi, I''ve had one since Jacko scored never mind getting Villa at home..........tasty tie!

There''s a very good chance we could get a UEFA cup spot via this cup now. Considering the fact that Chelsea and Arsenal are both likely to qualify for Europe this season, one of the semi finalists could well get a spot - that is how it works isn''t it?
Great result tonight, might not be making much money with a half empty stadium this round, but i expect it to be packed out for the Villa game, although i imagine the yorkshire clubs will get the sky money.

[quote user="priceyrice"]There''s a very good chance we could get a UEFA cup spot via this cup now. Considering the fact that Chelsea and Arsenal are both likely to qualify for Europe this season, one of the semi finalists could well get a spot - that is how it works isn''t it?

Great result tonight, might not be making much money with a half empty stadium this round, but i expect it to be packed out for the Villa game, although i imagine the yorkshire clubs will get the sky money.

[/quote]

no, you have to win this cup to qualify for Europe

The draw I think we all wanted really - and at home too!. Now I know ''Lambert doesn''t do cups'' but you can bet your bottom dollar he''ll be putting out the very strongest side he can for this one - I hope we do the same as I really fancy us for this, especially as I genuinely believe we have an overall superior bunch of players. Should we progress against Arston Vile, then who knows?! Would love to see Holty scoring the winner that see''s us win the semi against Swansea/M''boro and qualify for the final and almost certainly Europe to boot - we can all dream right?!