Sign in to follow this  
Vazzza

Fulham Predictions

Ok, so the new season is on us, we all have a rough idea of what we expect to see from Hughton''s line up tomorrow (and its dead at work), so time to predict the score.

Personally, thanks to our history at Fulham, I think we''ll be looking at no better than a draw

1-1 with Howson to score first, around 25mins on the clock. Although looking at Fulhams team this year, other than Dempsey I''m not sure where their goals are going to be coming from!

Low expectations on this one given the opposition and history.

Dempsey''s out while we are struggling to find the net. So a hot and humid 0-0. Should put us about half-way though, so higher than Lambert finished, haha.

2-1 fulham, just never do anything there, but this is the best chnce given the changes they have had and no Dempsey! Still think we will find it hard.

I can''t see us scoring more than 1, if at all, from the last few games pre-season. On the other hand I can''t see us conceding 6 on this occasion. The best we can hope for is a draw or a narrow win.

I''ll go for 0-0 or 1-1.

A draw definitely seems to be the favoured result. Now I know Fulham have no Brother Dempsey, think i might change my prediction to 1-0 Norwich. Lets break the Craven Cottage trend!

I''ve just found out i''ve got my ticket in the hospitality section, so will be getting wined and dined! Never feels right doing a footy game like that, and last time i was there was the 6-0 game... some very bad memories need replacing with some good ones!

Draw for me - if so, hope it''s at least 1-1, need something to cheer.

Looking at the forecast here, shorts, shades and plenty of suncream !!

Like most, I am not too keen on this ''one up front'' tactic, but would be happy to see it employed tomorrow. It will be appropriate for some away fixtures, and I feel that Fulham is one of those, particularly as caution should be the game plan for the season''s opener which is way from home. It would be suicide away against the top clubs because they would be capable of breaking the defense down in any case. We would need a goal or two to counter. 

Holt supported by Snodgrass will therefore do for me, but I don''t want to see it at the Carra.

Fulham 1-0 or 0-0 Totally split between the two outcomes. I can''t see many goals unless that ref. gives a lot of penalties as he can do. Famous last words, but Fulham won''t pile up a cricket score again under Hughton.

Ricardo surprisingly goes for a 1-0 victory.Whilst Snowy the cautious cat see''s a no score draw.

1-1 is the best I can see. Only ever seen us win there once with the Drinkell late winner in the pouring rain. Would be thrilled if we can do it but cannot honestly see it happening.

Just hope that we do not replicate last season''s first half disaster but cannot imagine CH will send out a back three of mismatched CBs as PL did then.

Also hoping for a better view this time - was too low last year so have chosen to be higher up this time.

RP

There doesn''t seem to be a better time to play them, than at the moment, so with all our lot looking to impress the new manager, my heart is screaming out for a Drinkell-esque repeat, for a 1-0 City win!

It''s going to be 30 degrees plus on the pitch so I''m expecting a slow paced game with little drama. 0-0 or probably Fulham to edge it given our record there. But then again they may struggle without their main man Dempsey. Not a match I''d bet on!