Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Fulham Thread

Nothing quite like the first day of the season.

Come on lads.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]3-0 Fulham. How pathetic.

I wonder if Ruddy will lose his england place?[/quote]you for real? find me a keeper who would have saved that!all you detractors.. why don''t you point the finger at David McNally for not doing enough to keep Lambert if you are unhappy with Hughton?the same McNally who "used to" work for the team that are beating us today,.... and our ''friends'' at Celtic.. but doesn''t any more...wonder why?

Awful... a long season ahead.... bottom on goal difference after today IMO. Commentator said Howson is playing with hands on hips.

Let''s be fair. Yes it''s been a terrible performance thus far, but on another day Howson clears it off the line before it crosses, or the linesman doesn''t see it, and the massive deflection for number 3 goes wide instead of flying in the top corner and we''re still right in the game at 1-0 down. I''m not making excuses, we just haven''t been good enough, but they''ve had 2 massive slices of luck.

Morrison''s trying but he''s not getting any support.

As mentioned before this could be a long season.

[quote user="Bws Cat"]Nah Jas. I wasn''t saying Ruddy''s poor, I was saying that maybe Woy will have second thoughts.[/quote]based on 3 goals he can do nothing about?

wrong line up, wrong formation. Holt up front on his own just doesn''t work, surmans no link man and E.Bennett should be starting because of the defensive and tracking back he does as well. The worrying thing is fulham aint even a top 12 team this season.

What made this team great under Lambert? Playing the diamond formation in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, with attacking full backs. Hughton needs to be reminded. And who was the star of that team? Hoolahan (and Holt).

this is a terrible start to the season, and the evidence that this was going to happen was all there to see from the poor preseason. There''s still time to learn and put things right. But is Hughton too stubborn? Again time will tell. But if he doesn''t change things, then we will go down.

Heh nothing new under the sun. We seem to always have bad start for season.

Seems like something went wrong with pre-season as players seems to be always one step behind Fulham.

Anyway first goal was offside imo and third one was just pure luck.

Dont really know whats wrong with our game. Midfielders just dont get enought high and last touches are bad in final third.

Hopefuly we start with two strikers next game or atleast have Hoolahan behind striker and play Snodgrass where he should be playing.

We are just damn too slow in everyway at the moment.

[quote user="SuperZakWhitbread"]wrong line up, wrong formation. Holt up front on his own just doesn''t work, surmans no link man and E.Bennett should be starting because of the defensive and tracking back he does as well. The worrying thing is fulham aint even a top 12 team this season.[/quote]The worrying thing is you actually believe you can see the future.

Well this has showed why signing top class talent is needed in the PL . Petric is class...and he''s showing it!

I have never seen such a shit game I hope the manger fucks off any1 who sits at home who wants to challenge go die

[quote user="Tj"]Morrison''s trying but he''s not getting any support. As mentioned before this could be a long season.[/quote]

Can someone get on the pitch and show our midfielders a copy of their job description?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Tj"]Nothing quite like the first day of the season.

Come on lads.[/quote]Arsenal 2 - 4 Norwich - those were the days [/quote]

Remember it well.

Getting stuck in a bit more now.

Bennett made a difference.

[quote user="Sim086"]I have never seen such a shit game I hope the manger fucks off any1 who sits at home who wants to challenge go die[/quote]hahaha! I am getting no enjoyment out of this game but plenty from the bells in this thread!