Sign in to follow this  
Keyserzoze

Alex Tettey

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]....his name is Tettey, not Tetley, so tea gags don''t really work![/quote]

No need to get tetchy about someone calling Tettey Tetley.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]....his name is Tettey, not Tetley, so tea gags don''t really work![/quote]

No need to get tetchy about someone calling Tettey Tetley.

[/quote]

I suppose if we need a mediator we could give Coffee Anan a call.[:$]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I heard they were going to do a swap deal with Lyons Barnett going the other way[/quote]Sounds like a cosy deal all round then.

It''s all a farce, a farce I say....................

Have never heard of Tettey but most people seem positive so I will wait to hear some positive news.

Quick question though, with all the defenders and holding and defensive midfielders where is our attacking options or flair going to come from.

Whose going to go forward enough to supply Holty and the other forwards.

Just asking????

I much prefer a Coffee in the morning, Tettey just doesn''t get me up and ready for the day.

While we are Milking all these Tettley jokes, we shouldn''t water down how strong he is as a player, this could be a real sweetener to the fans.

Delia already knows some of his family who are in catering.

Seriously now, I''m not sure how much truth there is in the story. The Nzonzi rumour has spread out over the papers and in France they''re reporting Tettey wants to fight for his place in the Rennes side... Dificult to assess

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]According to L''Equipe today he does want to leave Rennes (he doesn''t seem to be getting a look-in there this season) and has had offers, but from Turkey. No mention of Norwich or any PL club.[/quote]

Today L''Equipe is saying that although there was interest from several Turkish clubs it now believes Tettey could be heading to Norwich, for 1.25m euros. L''Equipe also says Rennes may be on the point of selling a winger to Blackpool, which might indicate Matt Phillips is leaving.

[quote user="Oz Canary"]

It''s all a farce, a farce I say....................

Have never heard of Tettey but most people seem positive so I will wait to hear some positive news.

Quick question though, with all the defenders and holding and defensive midfielders where is our attacking options or flair going to come from.

Whose going to go forward enough to supply Holty and the other forwards.

Just asking????

[/quote]

Exactly!! Isn''t it a shame we''ve no longer got Wes, Pilks, Bennett, Howson, Surman and that we didn''t sign Butterfield or Snodgrass. If we had that lot we wouldn''t have had the worry of who''ll supply the goals. As it is, I don''t know what we''ll do!

[quote user="Keyserzoze"]New signing...wait and see[/quote]

As enigmatic as your namesake[Y]

Finally that defensive midfielder we have needed. Great news, bassong, garrido and Getty move very good squad players into those squad positions and out of the first 11. Makes us much stronger.

I do hope a striker is next and why not keep asking about the other midfielder, if a move is on and his dream move isn''t there then we can be a platform.

Personally I now think Getty can come in and Snodgrass and Howson can now be given hat free reign to attack knowing great cover is there. You buy better quality and it allows you to do more.

Let''s get that starting striker and we are in a great position to compete. 3 quality signings since last weekend is just what we needed.

[quote user="smooth"]Finally that defensive midfielder we have needed. Great news, bassong, garrido and Getty move very good squad players into those squad positions and out of the first 11. Makes us much stronger. I do hope a striker is next and why not keep asking about the other midfielder, if a move is on and his dream move isn''t there then we can be a platform. Personally I now think Getty can come in and Snodgrass and Howson can now be given hat free reign to attack knowing great cover is there. You buy better quality and it allows you to do more. Let''s get that starting striker and we are in a great position to compete. 3 quality signings since last weekend is just what we needed.[/quote]

WTF is Getty?

Hopefully this signing means Howson can stop playing in a defensive position and can move forward,giving us a more offensive edge. But for the love of God please just get us a striker! (Or two)

[quote user="smooth"]Finally that defensive midfielder we have needed. Great news, bassong, garrido and Getty move very good squad players into those squad positions and out of the first 11. Makes us much stronger. I do hope a striker is next and why not keep asking about the other midfielder, if a move is on and his dream move isn''t there then we can be a platform. Personally I now think Getty can come in and Snodgrass and Howson can now be given hat free reign to attack knowing great cover is there. You buy better quality and it allows you to do more. Let''s get that starting striker and we are in a great position to compete. 3 quality signings since last weekend is just what we needed.[/quote]

Agreed, but Getty (J.P?)  would be out of our financial league. Try Tetty.

One more signing, a quality striker, and I, like you, would be happy with our summer transactions.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Agreed, but Getty (J.P?)  would be out of our financial league. Try Tettey.

One more signing, a quality striker, and I, like you, would be happy with our summer transactions.

[/quote]

Just watch the Tettety interview on the official site, he comes across as highly enthusiastic to be playing in the premier league and seems a nice guy, smiling all thr way through unlike some footballers whose mouths appear to have been botoxed! Of course, enthusiasm isn''t much good without footballing ability but it''s a good start.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]A couple of people on here earlier reckon Tettey is not really that good? Can''t get near the Rennes 1st team and is only a fringe international for Norway? Doesn''t sound too promising. Wish it was the argy![/quote]

Absolute crap.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]A couple of people on here earlier reckon Tettey is not really that good? Can''t get near the Rennes 1st team and is only a fringe international for Norway? Doesn''t sound too promising. Wish it was the argy![/quote]

To be fair i believe he''s had some injuries over the last couple of years and still played a fair amount of games for Rennes. He might not turn out to be any good but he must have had good potential and the charcteristics of his game that have been mentioned if up to scratch are things that we are missing as a team.