Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Good luck naaarwich with hughton

What a manager you got a brilliant record in the prem even when managing spurs.

Matches 23

Won 6

Lost 11

Drawn 6

Win% 26

Got yourself a diamond massive respect to you if you can stay up this season.

[quote user="Mike"]What a manager you got a brilliant record in the prem even when managing spurs.

Matches 23

Won 6

Lost 11

Drawn 6

Win% 26

Got yourself a diamond massive respect to you if you can stay up this season.[/quote]good job he also managed newcastle and Birmingham than isnt it...many season tickets sold at Portman road this year?

I think Hughton will do a great job. He''s a top up and coming manager. It''s refreshing to see teams now going down this route rather than going for the same old ''names'' and overpaid foreigners who just sound fancy

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Bit late coming on here. You should have been on here a week or two back ,when we were at our most vulnerable. NOT NOW ![/quote]

I''ll come back at the end of the season when you will be distraught your precious naaarwich will be back in the championship. Honestly tho are you happy with this appointment?

[quote user="Mike"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Bit late coming on here. You should have been on here a week or two back ,when we were at our most vulnerable. NOT NOW ![/quote]

I''ll come back at the end of the season when you will be distraught your precious naaarwich will be back in the championship. Honestly tho are you happy with this appointment?[/quote]haha are you for real? Everyone is happy with this appointment. Just look at the thread where we asked opinions of Newcastle and Birmingham fans and none of them had a bad word to say about him. Try harder next time.

[quote user="Mike"]

I''ll come back at the end of the season when you will be distraught your precious naaarwich will be back in the championship. Honestly tho are you happy with this appointment?

[/quote]

Hahaha! We''ll see Binboy. Whatever happens we''ll never be debt welching scum.

Cant wait to see you screw even more local businesses when you go bust gain. You must be so proud.

[quote user="Mike"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Bit late coming on here. You should have been on here a week or two back ,when we were at our most vulnerable. NOT NOW ![/quote]

I''ll come back at the end of the season when you will be distraught your precious naaarwich will be back in the championship. Honestly tho are you happy with this appointment?[/quote]Obviously we would have preferred to poach Jewell from you but Hughton will do as second choice. [;)]

[quote user="Gareth"]Hang on... an obvious binner called Mike is posting on the Pink un.

BLUE MIKE!!!! How ya been buddy?

[/quote]

New poster,obvious Binner and called Mike.Now is this the new Blue Mike ???? Anybody around who can confirm ? [:P]

I''ll come back at the end of the season when you will be distraught your precious naaarwich will be back in the championship. Honestly tho are you happy with this appointment?[/quote]
could not be happier, number one choice for me. Remind me, how much did Jewell spend for yet another tragic season down in Suffolk? How much did Hughton spend to lead a decimated and financially unstable Birmingham team to 4th.
Top manager, well respected in the game, right man, right time.

[img]http://u18chan.com/uploads/data/13325/yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho_u18chan.jpg[/img]
[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Fail+_0e01c96df5cc4e529e1303921ce337af.jpg[/img]

Welcome back bluemike. We''ve been missing you[:''(]

Do you still sit here or are you moving to one of the quieter stands[:^)]

[quote user="Mike"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Bit late coming on here. You should have been on here a week or two back ,when we were at our most vulnerable. NOT NOW ![/quote] I''ll come back at the end of the season when you will be distraught your precious naaarwich will be back in the championship. Honestly tho are you happy with this appointment?[/quote]

Quick, grab those straws

Great that Blue Mike has returned. Personally, I''ve missed him.

When BlueMike regales us with his unique brand of wisdom, somehow all your other problems in life seem so trivial. He helps to put stuff into perspective.

How does it feel to be posting on a Premier League board Mike, should imagine you feel a bit out of your depth!

Now let''s just have a comparison on last season shall we New Mike.

Hughton got Birmingham into 4th spot who had had thier squad decimated following promotion and a transfer embargo placed on them.Heavily in debt with a dodgey owner.

Jewell got Ipswich into what was it 15th spot in believe with HIS OWN squad.Heavily in debt with a dodgey owner.

Now who would you say shows more nous in the transfer market and more promise ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Now let''s just have a comparison on last season shall we New Mike.

Hughton got Birmingham into 4th spot who had had thier squad decimated following promotion * and a transfer embargo placed on them.Heavily in debt with a dodgey owner.

Jewell got Ipswich into what was it 15th spot in believe with HIS OWN squad.Heavily in debt with a dodgey owner.

Now who would you say shows more nous in the transfer market and more promise ?

[/quote]

* obviously should read relegation. [:$]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][IMG]http://www.andywhyte.com/binner.png[/IMG][/quote]
Brilliant. No other word for it.

Ah bless, fancy taking the time and trouble to look up some totally irrelevant stats in an attempt to find a negative slant.

Sad loser, you think he''d be a bit more concerned about his own club - but perhaps that''s too painful to contemplate. After all, it''s a bit surprising that Jewell wasn''t on our shortlist.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="AndyCanary"][IMG]http://www.andywhyte.com/binner.png[/IMG][/quote]

Brilliant. No other word for it.

[/quote]

Funniest thing I''ve ever seen!!! [:D]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][IMG]http://www.andywhyte.com/binner.png[/IMG][/quote]Brilliant, I am sooo nicking that!!