Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Good luck naaarwich with hughton

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Mike"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Bit late coming on here. You should have been on here a week or two back ,when we were at our most vulnerable. NOT NOW ![/quote]

I''ll come back at the end of the season when you will be distraught your precious naaarwich will be back in the championship. Honestly tho are you happy with this appointment?[/quote]Obviously we would have preferred to poach Jewell from you but Hughton will do as second choice. [;)][/quote]Agent Jewell already works for us!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="AndyCanary"][IMG]http://www.andywhyte.com/binner.png[/IMG][/quote]Brilliant, I am sooo nicking that!![/quote]It''s here to be used [:D]

Outstanding thread.  It hadn''t occurred to me before that even with managerial vacancies in the Premier League at WBA and Swansea as well as us, there has been zero interest in Jewell by all those clubs.  Funny that.

Frankly its amazing a binner even dare set foot on here, they have nothing whatsoever to crow about, and haven''t done for quite some time now.And in the real world, if I was a binner I wouldn''t even dare make eye contact with a City fan, never mind bring up the subject of association football.

OP please return to whence you came back to your Ip5w1ch slum, onto the TWTD forum where you and kin can discuss your fav subject the comings and goings at the mighty CITY..... which is evidently more interesting to you mutants than whats happening in your own town, you wont find many threads about Ip5w1ch on here because quite frankly and literally were out of your league.....

[quote user="It''s Character Forming"]Outstanding thread.  It hadn''t occurred to me before that even with managerial vacancies in the Premier League at WBA and Swansea as well as us, there has been zero interest in Jewell by all those clubs.  Funny that.

Feel the same way hahaha...

[quote user="morty"]Frankly its amazing a binner even dare set foot on here, they have nothing whatsoever to crow about, and haven''t done for quite some time now.And in the real world, if I was a binner I wouldn''t even dare make eye contact with a City fan, never mind bring up the subject of association football.[/quote]The manager of the football club I play for is a Ipswich Town fan and he''s piped down quite considerably lately. He even had to present me with the Players player of the season on Sunday which I dedicated to Norwich City FC just to jar him [:D]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="morty"]Frankly its amazing a binner even dare set foot on here, they have nothing whatsoever to crow about, and haven''t done for quite some time now.And in the real world, if I was a binner I wouldn''t even dare make eye contact with a City fan, never mind bring up the subject of association football.[/quote]The manager of the football club I play for is a Ipswich Town fan and he''s piped down quite considerably lately. He even had to present me with the Players player of the season on Sunday which I dedicated to Norwich City FC just to jar him [:D][/quote]Yes it''s funny how all that lot who were waving wads of notes at us back in 2009 now seem to have mysteriously disappeared. I wonder where they went?I was thinking of going on to TWTD to ask, but quite frankly, I can''t be @rsed.[:|]

Hello, Hello, blue mike is back HAHA, we thought you''d slit your throat, we have''nt heard from you since when? was it the 4-1 defeat at the home of the only premiership club in east anglia? or was it just  before the 1-5 smashing of a little town team in suffolk, please come back & tell us all, you binners love the pink un.

Recently I’ve been involved with quite a bit of management development training for the NHS throughout Norfolk & Suffolk; due to our football success I''ve heard several Norwich-based delegates referring to their Ipswich locations as being somewhere in ‘Greater Norfolk’.

It doesn’t go down too well the other end!...

Mike didn''t answer ny question about the season tickets....

Maybe he can tell me which world class star their billionaire owner is going to fund on their surge up the league? Tevez, messi, neymar, or some past it has been on 40k a week.