Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

FA Cup Fourth Round: West Brom v Norwich City

Her indoors has been pestering me to book a holiday and as she has no chance of me missing home games at the very least i told her to wait until the draw was made so now it looks like my evening will be spent on Trip Advisor and Travel Republic.

What a dreadful uninspiring draw.[:|]

I''ll be there cheering the lads on both occasions, but if we can only win one then I''ll have the 3 points thanks. Much rather win this weekend than in the cup.

One of the worst draws we could have got! But still winnable, especially in a half empty stadium with no doubt brilliant travelling support.

Meh. Just about the most uninspiring draw we could have got.

On the plus side, you''d have to say it''s realistically winnable, and if we get a good result in the league next weekend it will give us a psychological edge.

[quote user="Pilkingtons love for Nandos. "]Also, any ideas when tickets will be on sale?[/quote]

Hardly likely that the Customer Services Manager and his box office staff will be pulling up trees just half an hour after the draw has been made to make contact with WBA on a sunday evening to see what they intend doing reference allocations and prices now is it?

Jesus man if this is a serious question i think most people will know that it will probably be a couple of days before details are announced.

Talk about an over reaction, "Jesus" as YOU say, it''s just a question............always clocked in then TIL 1010.