Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Evening all, hope you are all well.This week I predict that Barca will have too much for mid table Betis. They can''t afford to lose any more ground to Real Madrid at the top.So.....FC Barcelona vs Real Betis - home winGood luck everyone! [:)]

League Two for me. Accrington, who are unbeaten since October and have won seven of the last ten are at home to struggling Barnet.

Accrington       V       Barnet       Home Win

I''m also looking after Legend Iwan''s pick this week which is : -

Wigan       v       Manchester City       Away win

Good luck Mandie and all you PUPs.

Good luck this week Mandie, I''ve got to stick in England this week, it''s where the best picks are as far as I can see, I expect:Man UTD to beat BoltonEasy derby win for United, and a win for us Pups hopefully.  Good luck Mandie, and all you Pups.

In desperation I''m going to have to hope Man.U''s league form bounces back with a home win over Bolton. Bolton are terrible, I don''t even think they''ve been playing well at all, something at least Wigan and Blackburn can say they have done quite a bit.

Man.U vs Bolton- Home win.

Well here it is:

Accrington -v- Barnet HOME WIN

Hinckley -v- Luton AWAY WIN

Galatasaray -v- Karabukspor HOME WIN

Benfica -v- Setubal HOME WIN

Juventus -v- Cagliari HOME WIN

Barcelona -v- Real Betis HOME WIN

Probably won''t get us a great deal and the list changed a few times before I settled on this one.

Thanks to everyone for posting selections and stats and especially to DD for gifting me her week and NN for letting her do it!!!

Keeping everything crossed that at approx. 10.00 p.m. on Sunday we''re cheering another win for this fantastic thread and its posters!!

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Well here it is: Accrington -v- Barnet HOME WIN Hinckley -v- Luton AWAY WIN Galatasaray -v- Karabukspor HOME WIN Benfica -v- Setubal HOME WIN Juventus -v- Cagliari HOME WIN Barcelona -v- Real Betis HOME WIN Probably won''t get us a great deal and the list changed a few times before I settled on this one. Thanks to everyone for posting selections and stats and especially to DD for gifting me her week and NN for letting her do it!!! Keeping everything crossed that at approx. 10.00 p.m. on Sunday we''re cheering another win for this fantastic thread and its posters!![/quote]

Thank you for these Mandie. Great final six and I think we''re looking good for a win. All we need is that little bit of luck that has deserted us for the last few weeks. It''s a good potential payout of 54.68 too.

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Accrington Stanley @ 8/11
Luton @ 4/7
Galatasaray @ 2/7
Benfica @ 1/8
Juventus @ 3/10
Barcelona @ 1/14
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
13/01/2012 21:23:5410.000.00

So now it really is game on! Accrington and Luton get us underway at 3pm tomorrow followed by Galatasaray at 5pm and Benfica at 6:30pm. All being well we will go into Sunday unbeaten where Juventus kick off at 2pm followed by Barca at 8:30pm.

Good luck everyone......[:)]....

Really late ~ sorry!

Also going for a home win for Galatasaray v. Karabukspor.

Good Luck, Mandie Moo!

Nutty ~ 4th Feb is good for me!

Juve let us down today too. Barca are 2-1 ahead at halftime. But I think the stats will show that Mandie didn''t really have a chance. I''m still gutted about Accrington but my next choice was Spurs. Just wish we could have done better for Mandie because I''d love her name on the line of fame.