Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Grrr!! This site!

It''s frustrating isn''t it!

I''ve been trying to do the stats for Rays Funds today but given it up as a bad job. I''ll have to put them on tomorrows thread now. If it even works then. Last week was the same and the amount of PUPs managing to post selections has now dropped into the 40s.

Don''t want to blame Pete because I doubt it''s his fault. I also bear in mind it''s a free service. But it should be remembered that despite the tut-tuttings of some this forum in general reflects well for Archant. They must get some benefit or they''d cut it.

Try to log on... find it''s not working and come back later....Not too difficult an ask is it?

It has been a bit ''strange'' for a few months for me! The messages sometimes appear behind the email and pm boxes so they cant be read, this box where u right messages is weired, the thing keeps signing me out, not loading at all or going incredably slow!! It is definately getting worse so I guess it will self destruct in 5.....4.....3....2....1

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve been trying to do the stats for Rays Funds today but given it up as a bad job. I''ll have to put them on tomorrows thread now. If it even works then. Last week was the same and the amount of PUPs managing to post selections has now dropped into the 40s.

Don''t want to blame Pete because I doubt it''s his fault. I also bear in mind it''s a free service. But it should be remembered that despite the tut-tuttings of some this forum in general reflects well for Archant. They must get some benefit or they''d cut it.

[/quote]

You need to cut down on the stella [;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can usually have some idea about your cryptic posts but this one is beyond me buddy[*-)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can usually have some idea about your cryptic posts but this one is beyond me buddy[*-)]

[/quote]

Divvn''t worry ya sel aboot it Nutty

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Divvn''t worry ya sel aboot it Nutty

[/quote]

And get them stats up quick.  I like seeing my name up in lights[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"] 

[/quote]Nothing to do with posters leaving in droves then

[quote user="missing warden"][quote user="nutty nigel"] 

[/quote]

Nothing to do with posters leaving in droves then
[/quote]

Do i detect a touch of sarcasm from somebody who took the time and trouble to register a mere 3 days ago on a messageboard where apparently posters are "leaving in droves"? Whatever was the point may i ask? Nuttys thread is a pleasure to take part in and i am sure i speak for all those who make it such a success.As for the current problems that many of us have had or are experiencing when trying to log in we cannot blame Pete as he has been putting in a long shift in recent weeks deleting idiots who keep coming back having been deleted.Let''s hope that you do not pop up as missing warden mark 2 or 3 or even 14.[;)]

you know the thing that amazes me is the fact that despite the site going tits up as someone put it people are still posting mmmmmm now where did I put my pipe and deerstalker HOLMES !!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="missing warden"][quote user="nutty nigel"] 

[/quote]

Nothing to do with posters leaving in droves then
[/quote]

Doubt it missi. I would have thought posters leaving in droves would have the opposite effect where less traffic would speed the forum up.

Of course if you meant PUPs are leaving Rays Funds in droves you''ll have to remind me which ones they are. As far as I''m aware none have.

[quote user="canarycol"] now where did I put my pipe and deerstalker HOLMES !!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I think you mean Watson [*-)]

[quote user="canarycol"]you know the thing that amazes me is the fact that despite the site going tits up as someone put it people are still posting mmmmmm now where did I put my pipe and deerstalker HOLMES !!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Now my dear Watson[sn]. The best to look for clues is the home page[I]. A quick look shows that there are no posts for hours at a time.[O] This leads me to believe, that unless these gaps coincide with corrie[8-|], the site is going tits up[Y]

[quote user="missing warden"]Nothing to do with posters leaving in droves then[/quote][IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/crafty.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="canarycol"] now where did I put my pipe and deerstalker HOLMES !!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I think you mean Watson [*-)]

[/quote]

well done Sherlock for spotting the deliberate mistake its appropriate that your picture is of policeman lol

These issues are being looked at by us in the IS Department, I did mail Pete yesterday and tell him that the message he put up would probably come back and bite him in the butt!

First time I''ve had problems for a while, but it appears the hamsters have stopped running today!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I''ve been told the sites are a lot more stable today (we live in hope)Any problems please email me[/quote]You''re avin a larf, Pete.I get logged out at random intervals and can''t get back in. Then the whole thing hangs up and crashes or freezes. I have tried 3 different browsers and still no joy. Its bloody appalling Pete, for Chissake! get it fixed we don''t get this trouble on other sites.