Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Score predictions for Man City?

Sorry, but 4-2 to Man City.Before anybody starts, that is a realistic assessment of what I think will happen. It doesn''t mean I am not a "true" supporter, and it doesn''t mean that I don''t want us to win. I would be over the moon if I were to be proved totally wrong and we got something from the game. Can''t see it happening, though.

[quote user="Power Hamster"]Sorry, but 4-2 to Man City.

Before anybody starts, that is a realistic assessment of what I think will happen. It doesn''t mean I am not a "true" supporter, and it doesn''t mean that I don''t want us to win. I would be over the moon if I were to be proved totally wrong and we got something from the game. Can''t see it happening, though.
[/quote]

Binner[:D]

I don''t think we will get a thrashing but sadly will still lose.

3-1 MC

Our record against Man City over the years is terrible.Even if we forget that we''ll be playing a team that right now seems to be on another planet - still unbeaten and having dropped only four points all season. Better teams than us have been well beaten by this lot.Got to be a comfortable home win.....I''ll say 4-0.

Well i can safely say we won''t get our first clean sheet but i think the scoreline will be a lot closer than many think.They beat Swansea 4-0 at home and beat QPR 3-2 at Loftus, so...................... i''m going 2-1 to them cos we are the better promoted team but they will have too much for us, Holt to grab a goal from the bench

I''m going with brains and stats for this oneTheir home record in premier league this season isManchester City     4-0     Swansea CityManchester City     3-0     Wigan Athletic Manchester City     2-0     EvertonManchester City     4-1     Aston VillaManchester City     3-1     Wolverhampton WanderersManchester City     3-1     Newcastle Unitedgoing by that, I''m going to say 3-0 win for Man CityI think anyone would look at Man City''s squad and just accept that as a fair result, if you were unhappy with 3-0 heads would need to be checked as your not living in reality lol

Dogger, it a shame that I have to agree that we are going to have to wait another week for a possible clean sheet against a prem. team

I don''t expect points from this game, but if we work hard, execute and concentrate there is a possibility, guess if we were to play them 1 out of 10 times we would get some points off them. It would be the one game where they forget their shooting boots.

But I won''t be expecting saturday to be that 1/10, but a close loss as Lambert know how to motivate and plan for teams.

On the positive side, we go there with no fear. We do have players who can cause any team problems, fortunately I believe Morison and Holt could really shake up their centre halves and we have a keeper who on his day can pull off some good saves. If we defended like palace last night with so many behind the ball who knows, but NCFC has never been able to play that way. Quite proud that we can''t, even though it has meant losing points.

So far we have seen our team pull out unbelievable performances, if we put in that extra 10% who knows. Certainly have more faith with Lambert ot get our team prepared than many other managers we have had.

But all in all think we can just go there with the knowledge that our players will be up for the upset result, confident, tactically set and some with a few emotional reasons for wanting a performance after the untimely death of G. Speed. I for one am looking forward to it, although I am also looking forward to the game after where I feel we have a chance of getting the points against a high flying team who I feel will have had their bubble burst this weekend.

[quote user="Alejandra"]I''m going with brains and stats for this oneTheir home record in premier league this season isManchester City     4-0     Swansea CityManchester City     3-0     Wigan Athletic Manchester City     2-0     EvertonManchester City     4-1     Aston VillaManchester City     3-1     Wolverhampton WanderersManchester City     3-1     Newcastle Unitedgoing by that, I''m going to say 3-0 win for Man CityI think anyone would look at Man City''s squad and just accept that as a fair result, if you were unhappy with 3-0 heads would need to be checked as your not living in reality lol[/quote]Blimey, that''s some record.We''ll take a sneaky lead early on. They will equalise on or about 45 minutes. We will hold out until 78 minutes when they will score again with a flukey/dubious goal.2-1 Man City win.Happy to be proved wrong before I''m accused of not being a real fan.

It''s very unlikely that they win all their home games and it''s possible that will draw, or even lose, one or two somewhere along the way. After such an impressive run the chances are that they will slip up sooner or later & it''s more likely to be against a "non top 7 team" like us when they think they can win just by turning up. We didn''t capitulate at Man U, Chelsea or Liverpool so I see no reason why we can''t get something tomorrow. Our record against them may be bad but records are there to be broken.

Therefore, taken everything into account, I''ll go for a 2-2.

4-1 to Man City.

Our defence is too fragile and mistake prone, I can''t see us holding them. Even their 2nd team would give us a good game or beat us. I''m not looking forward to seeing what Silva does to our defenders. If we keep them down to 2 goals, I''ll be happy - remember what they did to Man U?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Power Hamster"]Sorry, but 4-2 to Man City.

Before anybody starts, that is a realistic assessment of what I think will happen. It doesn''t mean I am not a "true" supporter, and it doesn''t mean that I don''t want us to win. I would be over the moon if I were to be proved totally wrong and we got something from the game. Can''t see it happening, though.
[/quote]

3-1 MC

[/quote]...........so hammy predicts losing by two goals and you label him a binner and then predict us losing by two goals. this makes sense how? i also think we will lose, but just 3-2.

1-1.. they don''t like it up em.in all serionsness i think we will draw. Think we might just be catching them on an off day.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Power Hamster"]Sorry, but 4-2 to Man City.Before anybody starts, that is a realistic assessment of what I think will happen. It doesn''t mean I am not a "true" supporter, and it doesn''t mean that I don''t want us to win. I would be over the moon if I were to be proved totally wrong and we got something from the game. Can''t see it happening, though.[/quote]

3-1 MC

[/quote]...........so hammy predicts losing by two goals and you label him a binner and then predict us losing by two goals. this makes sense how? i also think we will lose, but just 3-2.[/quote]Herman was only joking.3-0 to Man City.