Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

The top three clubs you hate the most.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]The way you go on cluck I thought you''d write Norwich as your most hated![/quote]

Leave me alone and I''ll leave your little gang alone. It really is that easy.
[/quote]

Just a question for you Jez,what gang are you in? I have checked the membership of the the usual suspects that get trotted out when a conspiracy theory looms on the horizon and you appear to not be a member[;)]

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]Thing is, what can you hate about a club? Ipswich are and will always be my most hated team in the world. Leeds are the only other team I dislike in England, and it''s just because of their fans being most annoying. Having said that, every club has their fair share of ''annoying fans'', even our beautiful club.dislike I find it hard to dislike teams really. I mean I can always say I''d rather one team beats another, but don''t hate any other than those two. One reason I feel that many of our fans dislike Leeds, is they are a very big and well supported club, just like ourselves. For that reason I believe a semi-rivalry was created on the basis of our two consecutive seasons of being rivals in the league. I often have this conversation with a friend regarding British teams in Europe. He (a Norwich fan himself), says he''d support any English team in Europe even Ipswich. Again, even though I mildly dislike the likes of United, Liverpool etc, I''d still like them to beat foreign opposition. What say you? [/quote]

Brendan, apart from your marvellous contradictions - what is it a young fan like yourself has made you hate Piswich so much? I''m not being picky, it''s  just apart from the obvious local rivalry and the way derbies are built up on the likes of this board what do they do to make you "hate" them so much?

For my part I''m no great lover of Ipswich, Aston Villa or Man United.

[/quote]I don''t know. [:''(]I just went off on one, and started ranting about stuff. I should have changed and edited it, I just get ideas in my head and try and get them down by looking at both sides of the argument and it turns out like a load of old rubbish. Apologies WOAS. Err, it''s just Ipswich! [:P] In all honesty I have nothing at all to dislike about them, but that''s just the way it goes. Leeds are the only club I dislike for a reason, but as I said it''s hardly just personal to Leeds. I''m bored, how was your day today, Sir? [:)]

hmmmm hate is a strong word but I will join in regardless!

1st place naturally awarded to Ipswich.

2nd place probably to Tottenham - only cos someone I kno is a massive fan and is such an ar$e and says how rubbish norwich are etc so nothing would give me a better Christmas present than nicking a point or 3 off of them on boxing day! Especially when this guy is an abviously glory hunter and never bothers to go to games etc...

3rd place to Leeds because one of their supporters called me a carrott muncher haha

Dislike Liverpool,Arsenal and Rangers.

Didn''t include ipswich as that goes without saying[:)]

Even though I work for a school affiliated with West Brom I can''t stand the team. Never really liked them at all, but I felt sick to the stomach with the way they play against us; Olsson and Tamas were thugs and Hodgson defended them.

The way that Plymouth have treated Peter Reid is an absolute disgrace and they can go bankrupt and defunct for all I care.

Colchester. Run by an idiot.

Curly, that Spurs fan you know needs some tips in glory hunting I think...

I always find it amazing how many people ''hate'' Spurs, they are probably my second or third favourite English team excluding Norwich of course...

Ipswich, Colchester, Leeds.

I don''t ''hate'' any of those clubs, they (or more to the point their fans) annoy me. I don''t really get into the whole local rivalry as much as some fans, of course i want us the thrash Ipswich, but not all that much more than i want us to thrash any other team. Colchester, beat us 7-1, which was annoying and then Cowling decided to make their club look really pathetic over the rest of the season with silly comments etc. Also they have about 20 fans, which annoys me. And Leeds fans, well they are just arrogant. When i was a young lad, i used to like Leeds with Kewell and Viduka, Harte etc. But then i stopped liking other football teams much for a while, and then Leeds were rubbish :P And some of their fans as we know are just very very silly, i would say they at the very least appear to have a higher proportion of idiotic fans than any other club...

i don''t like Barcelona, purely because everyone loves them and i like an underdog

i also don''t like Chelsea but only because AVB seems like a total obnoxious tw@t

my 3rd team would be QPR, their stadium is terrible, their fan base is small and now that they have an owner willing to spend money, they are actually quite good, which just makes things worst. I feel they are an unnecessary London club

[quote user="Harry"]1p5wich - for obvious reasons Wolves - scum fans Welsh Teams - shouldn''t be in English Leagues[/quote]

exactly. why are welsh teams in english leagues?

i`ll also reply to this if i may.

no1 on my list is probably obvious. MUFC. a repulsive, evil empire with glory hunting fans. millions of them. with no connection in any way, shape or form to the city of manchester. but who all have some made-up tenuous link, "oh, my dad was from there" etc. when in reality, 95% of them have never been further north west than kings lynn.

and spurs, scumbag fans who cause bother everywhere i`ve had the misfortune to encounter them. lairy wide boys.

can`t really think of anyone else who i`d say i actually `hate.

Liverpool for so, so many reasons.

Celtic because of their pro-IRA, anti-English stance yet loved by lots of English fans

Leeds; a new entry and knocking Wolves down to 4th. The arrogance of the club from top to bottom is astounding

Mine:

Chelsea, Ipswich, Leeds.

I was going to put Villa in there, but it''s not so much that I hate Villa, it''s more that I just think they are such a nothing club. They are boring to watch, they have nothing about them that makes me want to sit and watch them play. Just a really boring setup.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]The way you go on cluck I thought you''d write Norwich as your most hated![/quote]

Leave me alone and I''ll leave your little gang alone. It really is that easy.
[/quote]

Just a question for you Jez,what gang are you in? I have checked the membership of the the usual suspects that get trotted out when a conspiracy theory looms on the horizon and you appear to not be a member[;)]

[/quote]

I don''t have a clue john lol

And cluck, you know the forum rules, no personal insults, I simply asked you a question based on your views yet you started to get all personal

ooooh! good call on the "old firm" that man!!. can i have them as my third choice and only count as one club?.

two sides with a vastly over inflated opinion of themselves. they see themselves as `giants` of world football, whilst actually they are two tinpot teams stuck in a terrible non-competitive league, with vile racist supporters, who play in the self-appointed "biggest derby in the world" about which absolutely nobody else gives a flying fergle!. "look at us, we`re the most successful team in world football, we`ve won the title 55 times" and they`re serious!!.

Hates a big word but......

West Ham (I was bought up in Essex and worked in East London for years and the spammers are so arrogant, I was accused of being a glory chaser last time we were in the prem!!!)

Sunderland (my father in law was a mackem and a nob)

QPR (Warnock, Previously it would have been Sheff Utd etc..)

It used to be Man Utd but I quite like Fergie now.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]The way you go on cluck I thought you''d write Norwich as your most hated![/quote]Leave me alone and I''ll leave your little gang alone. It really is that easy. [/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t have a clue john lol

And cluck, you know the forum rules, no personal insults, I simply asked you a question based on your views yet you started to get all personal[/quote]You must be in the same gang as me Jez, the one that''s in Clucks head.

The 3 clubs I hate in order are

1. Ipswich town

2. Ipswich town reserves

3. Ipswich town youth

There are the obvious choices (Ippo, Leeds, Man Utd, Wolves etc) but I also dislike Everton, I don''t really know why but they just annoy me, the way they play the game, they think they are a big club due to never being relegated, but a few those seasons have been close to relegation and they just manage to pull themselves away near the end of the season. I also can not stand David Moyes! I don''t think MK Donalds should exist and I would love Man City''s owners to leave and the club gets into administration! I don''t like any other sides other than NCFC, but there are some sides I dont mind, but then there are a lot of sides I can''t stand!

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]hmmmm hate is a strong word but I will join in regardless!

1st place naturally awarded to Ipswich.

2nd place probably to Tottenham - only cos someone I kno is a massive fan and is such an ar$e and says how rubbish norwich are etc so nothing would give me a better Christmas present than nicking a point or 3 off of them on boxing day! Especially when this guy is an abviously glory hunter and never bothers to go to games etc...

3rd place to Leeds because one of their supporters called me a carrott muncher haha[/quote]

Haha, totally agree with the Tottenham one, someone I know at my school supports Arsenal and acts exactly like that, so I''m enjoying how badly they''re doing at the moment.

2nd - Ipswich - just because it''s the local rival thing and my mate in my class supports them.

3rd - Blackburn, should have been relegated ages ago.

I don''t "hate" any other club - whatever people on here might say, football is only a game.The people I dislike are players who are so arrogant they think they are better than the rest of us because they "earn" vast sums of money. Some of them need to be reminded that being paid good money to play football is a huge privilege, not a right, and they could do with showing a bit of humility sometimes.Teams who I normally hope they lose: Man Utd, Ipswich, West Ham. All for the obvious reasons people on here have already given.Teams who I ought to want to lose but I can''t be bothered any more: Liverpool, Everton (both for what they did to us in 1985), MK Dons, Wolves, Leeds.

The only one I can think of is Colchester, if they still have a chip on their shoulder about you-know-what.  Other than that I have to admit I find it very hard to imagine us being that offensive to supporters of other teams...