Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Watford v Norwich City match thread

[quote user="G"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

At the end of the day as frustrated and angry as I get with the team at times, whatever happens this season the team and PL have worked their butts off this season.  I would have happily settled for mid table at the start of the season.

It''s matches like the the last game and this that have kept me grounded, and realise football really is a strange game.

Whatever happens I will be a very proud NCFC fan.

[/quote]

Although i agree with what your saying, expectations can change. I certainly hope that the team will be gutted if they miss out on promotion this season, not because i think they will have underachieved just because thats the attitude to have. I certainly will because now i think we have the quality to do it.

If we made no changes during the close season would you be satisfied with staying up via a relegation battle next season? (what was predicted this season)

[/quote]

It''s a little different to be fair, give me promotion  and mid table stability any day over relegation.

Expectations have changed, but mine are still grounded.  It''s not a total disaster if we don''t get promoted, but it will be a disappointment after all the hard work if they don''t, I won''t lie and say i''d be happy, but i''d be satisfied.  I believe there was a 3 year plan to get back to the PL, and we''ve done this well in one.

We all know what the team is capable of, but whether they have the balls to stay the course is another thing, and judging the Swansea and tonight ''so far'' I would say things are starting to unravel a little.

But we shall see, it''s football, anything can and does happen,

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]why take off Vokes and put on MacNamee on?[/quote]

God alone knows

[/quote]he''s done it for pace.. to be fair its worked... we are creating chance after chance now. Tw@tford cant cope with it

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]why take off Vokes and put on MacNamee on?[/quote]

God alone knows

[/quote]To be honest i think PL has a plan, hope it works

[quote user="ncfcfan"]I think its time that Lambert needs to realise Holt can be dropped/subbed.[/quote]Sssh you will be hung from the castle walls for suggesting such a thing!He has been very poor in the last two games though.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ncfcfan"]I think its time that Lambert needs to realise Holt can be dropped/subbed.[/quote]Sssh you will be hung from the castle walls for suggesting such a thing!He has been very poor in the last two games though.[/quote]

Didn''t Holt just sign a big fat 3 year contract with us? Hope there is no correlation between his performances and that fact...

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

God alone knows

[/quote]
To be honest i think PL has a plan, hope it works
[/quote]

Might have just got your hope lol