Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

QPR vs Norwich score Prediction

I think our away scoring run will continue, but unfortunately in a 2-1 defeat.However I would be quite happy for our scoring run to end in a goalless draw.By the way, I have never yet got the score correct on these prediction threads.

We are going to find this one difficult and I don''t think the International break has done us any favours so I''m going for a 2-3 defeat.

Lot''s of optimism and a big away following usually only means one thing with Norwich!  We will lose!

However I really fancy us to win this one but it''s going to be tough, so...

1-0 to Norwich, Jackson to score!

[:)]

Firstly, thank God there is a game to look forwards to this week. It might only be 90 minutes on a Saturday but the time before and after is what makes it for the supporters.

Secondly, what a game in prospect!

Thirdly, it appears to me our success will depend upon our ability to defend. I think Crofts will benefit from the game last night. Our central defensive pairing are gelling well but the game might be won and lost for QPR out wide. Conversely, for us it might depend on Smith or Crofts getting onto the centre of the QPR area and for once Holt out wide might pay dividends and I hope Wes pulls wide too to open up the centre.

Jackson is in cracking form and might just be ready to really explode onto the scene following his Bristol and Ukraine games. His confidence must be sky high.

I really wish I was going and we could have sold in excess of 5,000 tickets for this game. The area is an old stomping ground of mine but it has certaily changed since then.

Come on you Yellows!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Jackson is in cracking form and might just be ready to really explode onto the scene following his Bristol and Ukraine games. His confidence must be sky high.[/quote]

Chrissy Martin could have a long wait on that bench if Jackson keeps scoring.

I mainly hope we put in a good performance.  Ideally it would be nice to pick up some points down there, however if we can perform well win, lose or draw it will be alright.  Remember last season when Leeds were flying high and we went to Elland Road and played them off the park only to lose at the last moment. From that point of the season we were unstoppable.  So a good performance this weekend may go a long way.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]QPR 3 Norwich 0[/quote]

Take your positive pills today and trust in lambert [:)]

Lambert will treat this as he would any other game, go at them, press the ball.One thing i would ensure is that id literraly super glue crofts to tarrabt, and the first chance he gets to put him on his arse, do it (well). He is by far the most creative plaer in this league and technically hes up there too, very clever player.I can see jackson causing problems with his pace and lets hope hoolahan turns up. We deffinatly can''t afford to be carrying a ''passenger'' agianst a team like QPR, as he has a tendancy to drift in and out of games IMO.Heart says 2 nilHead says a score draw...... 2-2

If the silly number of 3-2 scorelines in the past are anything to go by a couple of quid on best of five either way might add a bit of interest.Whatever happens their record of not conceding at home in the League this season and ours of scoring in 34 consecutive League games means that something''s got to give this afternoon.

Follow follow follow, follow the boys in yellow. No hints here guy but defo Norwich win today, if there is one club about to rock QPR''s premotion campain its NCFC. Defo a smashing off the park from our boys , nothing less will do as far as the PL boys in yellow will do. A big victory on a glorious day im going for a 2 - 0 city win. This league is for the taking and were about to show them how its done.

OTBC never mind the QPR

What are the odds for a ncfc victory in UK? I put in a bet on bet365, 500 SEK on Norwich, 5,50 x money :)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]WAY, how can you be so pessimistic...change that 2 and 4 around, and your probably nearer the mark :P[/quote]

I''ve got a heavy cold [:(]  my brain is addled more than normal lol

[quote user="DOGGER"]

0-0

Boring game

[/quote]

I win!! even though it wasnt as boring as i predicted