Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Tut tut Mr Balls

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Prawn cocktail crisps......
[/quote]

That is actually scarily accurate...
[/quote]

You''ve slept with Ed Balls'' wife?! [:O]
[/quote]

I can confirm nor deny this, please speak to my publicist, Max Clifford.
[/quote]

[:D] 

[/quote]

If it were to be true....

There would be a multitude of excited, screeching and expectant seagulls circling around his head....hoping for a tit-bit...

It''s time we had a sensible and grown-up debate in this country about funding opportunities for young and disadvantaged people, and we will not achieve that while the ne''er do-wells on this forum persist in discussing the olfactory qualities of the Foreign Secretary''s ladygarden.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kathy"]I''m so glad I decided to post this.[/quote]It was Shyster and Yello that hijacked it.I''m just easily led.[:(][/quote]Big boys came ....

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I despise the bloke...... An utter tw@t in so many ways.

I''d probably shag his wife though.
[/quote]

Are you sure she''s not a sheep?

OTBC

If I were your Prime Minister, I would insist on all football clubs allowing adequate funding, proportionate to that of their expenditure on foreign players, be used to fund local talent from under 5''s upwards, in the hope that eventually we will bring through enough talent from the home nations to do ourselves justice at both club and international level.

[quote user="Ed Miliband"]If I were your Prime Minister, I would insist on all football clubs allowing adequate funding, proportionate to that of their expenditure on foreign players, be used to fund local talent from under 5''s upwards, in the hope that eventually we will bring through enough talent from the home nations to do ourselves justice at both club and international level.[/quote]

Your brother has more chance of becoming Prime Minister than you.

OTBC

The worst thing about this is somebody leaving some Brie out for so long.

It should always be left to breathe at room temperature for a while to ensure it''s at its best, but two bloody days??

Good lord. The Picpoul would have turned by then.

See. People say this forum has gone downhill in the last couple of years.

This thread clearly highlights it''s exactly the same!

Same board same posters, why would it be any different? Some with three or four different accounts, same old.

[quote user="Whizzer and Chips"]Is not Kathy extremely Labour and over excited about their current fascist leader?[/quote]Fascist? I think you need an A-Z on political beliefs.

Mister Chops was retired on New Year''s Eve 2013 after a legendary career as Pink Un jester.
By Christ I was sick of him.

Mister Chops

Member since2006/09/23
Last login
Last visited2013/12/31
As for the rest of this thread - it swings from a poor opening gag into a patronising correction, followed by an apparently unironic reprimand from Til1010, and then descends into discussions on the imagined odour of a lady''s private parts.
What''s not to like?

I do hope the club have purchased a trough to put in the Director''s Box.......Make the new Chairman feel at home and bring back memories of ''Lazy Daze in Parliament''.....Grunt....