Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Former and Present Usernames.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I want to be in the 69er club.[/quote]Hard luck, both ends are full up.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

All this is a bit nouveau to us ''59ers.

We had a rattle club in those days.

[:)]

OTBC

[/quote]I''m a ''57er, so there.[/quote]

I''m a ''53er.

Footballs had laces in ''em then and boots came halfway up yer leg.
[/quote]

I''m a ''52er. Any other bids?

I had a few usernames in the beginning, before I settled on Evil Monkey, but can''t recall what they were... I was Death of Canaries for a brief period in between, though...

[quote user="Congo Canary"]Just Congo up to a few years ago when i lost my details, and Congo canary of ever since. Need to change it now, as i spend more time in the US, than Africa but cant think of anything catchy enough[/quote]

You must have some amazing stories to tell. Maybe you, I, and a few other fans should write a book telling some of them, not necessarily about football, for the Canary Shop to sell.We write enough on this Message Board so writing would not be a difficuly.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Cluck"]Well.... I''ve got a huge penis.[/quote]You''ve probably had several........

So, spit it out, it''s rude to talk with a mouthful! [:D]

[/quote]

[:P]

how very rude, especially when young posters are viewing [;)]

[/quote]

Don''t worry half the worlds population has got one.

Now, what''s the difference between a banana and a penis?

I bet you don''t know.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Cluck"]Well.... I''ve got a huge penis.[/quote]You''ve probably had several........

[/quote]

[/quote]

I bet you don''t know.

OTBC

[/quote]

Now, that''s a hard one!

[:^)]

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/32/49467543_0beff91c68.jpg?v=0[/IMG]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I bet you don''t know.

OTBC

[/quote]

Now, that''s a hard one!

[:^)]

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/32/49467543_0beff91c68.jpg?v=0[/IMG]

[/quote]He he he......Forgot to add that my gonads would fill a bucket.

[quote user="I am an Apple"]Ok i''ll admit it, after you all have been trying to figure out my true identity for so long, your famous hero is...
Lewie - Holt out saviour :)
[/quote]

Yep, your little deception made me lose quite a few hours sleep I must admit.

[quote user="Bobert"]

You must have some amazing stories to tell. Maybe you, I, and a few other fans should write a book telling some of them, not necessarily about football, for the Canary Shop to sell.We write enough on this Message Board so writing would not be a difficuly.

[/quote]

Ah, sweet Irony.

Can''t wait for this book to come out, sounds exciting.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Ive always wondered what happened to the likes of Citizen Journalist Foghorn, Ronbol Ronbol, Alex_Ncfc, and all those other keyboard warriors from back in the day, who completely disappeared the second we started winning. They must be prime candidates for a change of user?As far as im aware ive always been Trent, although that must change soon as i left Uni years ago, and theres at least two other users with very similar names to me![/quote]

Why would I change my user name?..

I was buddha, then Jaykay after but changed to MIA after simon lappin was dropped and banished from the team.Should change it now he is back but being newly single the name is still rather apt haha

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="Congo Canary"]Just Congo up to a few years ago when i lost my details, and Congo canary of ever since. Need to change it now, as i spend more time in the US, than Africa but cant think of anything catchy enough[/quote]

[/quote]

I must admit, i do feel lucky to have been to some very strange places, and i seen some amazing sights, but whether its my mind set i dont know, but even in the oddest occasion, it all turns to football. Got me out of a couple of scrapes as well!

[quote user="I am an Apple"]Ok i''ll admit it, after you all have been trying to figure out my true identity for so long, your famous hero is...
[/quote]

lol, nicked 3/4 of my name [:P]

My previous name was GazzaTCC, now just GMF (and a proud member of the 2003 Club)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="I am an Apple"]Ok i''ll admit it, after you all have been trying to figure out my true identity for so long, your famous hero is...Lewie - Holt out saviour :)[/quote]

[/quote];D I didn''t nick it I borrowed it without asking ;)

[quote user="GMF"]My previous name was GazzaTCC, now just GMF (and a proud member of the 2003 Club)[/quote]Ahh, GazzaTCC, Tumbleweed, Zippers et al, good to see more of the class of 2003 still floating around!I used to post on the old, moderated board - I seem to remember my first post being about Lee Marshall being crap so that shows you how long ago it was. But when the forum changed to this posh "new" board I stayed off it for a while, worrying about whether my employers at the time would know I''d registered with a forum.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Half.

OTBC

[quote user="I am an Apple"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
;D I didn''t nick it I borrowed it without asking [;)]
[/quote]

you sure?? [;)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Half.

OTBC

[/quote]

well he did have "I am a Apple" but changed it.