Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Former and Present Usernames.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?
[/quote]

Archant are contemplating renaming this forum "THE morty''un"

[/quote]

And about time too.

[:)]
[/quote]

If they did you''d be Morty-fied.
[/quote]

And probably end up in a Morty-uary....Bored rigid...

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?[/quote]

Archant are contemplating renaming this forum "THE morty''un"

[/quote]And about time too.[:)][/quote]If they did you''d be Morty-fied.[/quote]Boom boom tschhhhhh.[:)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I actually started posting in 2003....But I recall some problem occurred, and many posters had to re-register their accounts and lost ''their previous''....And therefore had to start afresh...

I also find it absolutely astounding, (and quite sad) that folk can accumulate the same amount (if not more) posts in the space of 12 months....than I and may others have posted, since 2003/4.

[/quote]But you deal in quality not quantity Mello.Thats the big difference.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?[/quote]

what about SDP?

[/quote]I don''t think he worked at Archant then.Could be wrong.I checked on the first page of posts and theres a few who beat me by a week or two.

I actually started posting in 2003....But I recall some problem occurred, and many posters had to re-register their accounts and lost ''their previous''....And therefore had to start afresh...

I also find it absolutely astounding, (and quite sad) that folk can accumulate the same amount (if not more) posts in the space of 12 months....than I and may others have posted, since 2003/4.

[/quote]I use the word ''tragic'' Mello, and they say I post to get my post count up.

[/quote]Depends how you choose to spend your free time really. Aside from the fact that I have a lot of free time right now, I spend a lot of time online doing various things anyway. My telly sometimes isn''t switched on for days, and probably no more than a few hours a week in total.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?
[/quote]You beat me by a month.[/quote]

You could well be the oldest Wiz.

Not many of us 2003 vintage left.
[/quote]

No, it looks like Morty is the champ.
[/quote]

Another member of the 2003 club is a1 canary - he''s been on here sine September 03 too.

Yes, I do need to get out more.

I''m Spartacus. Sorry couldn''t resist. I''m 2003 also, I also remember the first pinkun board- very primitive back then. Us oldies should qualify for a free rug for our knees

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?[/quote]You beat me by a month.[/quote]You could well be the oldest Wiz.Not many of us 2003 vintage left.[/quote]No, it looks like Morty is the champ.[/quote]

Another member of the 2003 club is a1 canary - he''s been on here sine September 03 too.

Yes, I do need to get out more.

[/quote]If you go back to page 1 of the posts Gazzathegreat has also been here a few weeks longer than me.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]I''m Spartacus. Sorry couldn''t resist. I''m 2003 also, I also remember the first pinkun board- very primitive back then. Us oldies should qualify for a free rug for our knees[/quote]Lol, remember waiting, for what seemed like ages, for every post to be approved?

I used to be Cluck until I got a lifetime ban for becoming Web-Team Cluck.....Now I''ve cunningly become Cluck to avoid detection. 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Doctor Wankenstein"]Guess who?
[/quote]

I know! I know! I know! You must be Drazen Muzinic?

donald duck dance smiley

OTBC

[/quote]

He is NOT Drazen Muzinic!

I was Finidi George for my first half a dozen posts but got bored with that quite quickly.

And it is amazing how some people can rack up such a big post count in such a short space of time.

Snake Pit Lassie looked like she was going for Nana''s record at one stage.

I am proud of my 2 and a half posts per month average - ''little and often'' my old Dad used to say.

The missus says the same but I think she''s talking about something else.

[quote user="Cluck"]I used to be Cluck until I got a lifetime ban for becoming Web-Team Cluck.....

Now I''ve cunningly become Cluck to avoid detection. 
[/quote]

Lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tumbleweed"]I''m Spartacus. Sorry couldn''t resist. I''m 2003 also, I also remember the first pinkun board- very primitive back then. Us oldies should qualify for a free rug for our knees[/quote]

Lol, remember waiting, for what seemed like ages, for every post to be approved?
[/quote]

sometimes it would take 24 hours, then they all came through in a batch and you found your reply was to a completely different post so you looked like a right prat at times!!

How come you''ve got 9847 posts morty? I''m not sure I''ve had that many sentences with my missus, and we''ve been married 15 years...................

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tumbleweed"]I''m Spartacus. Sorry couldn''t resist. I''m 2003 also, I also remember the first pinkun board- very primitive back then. Us oldies should qualify for a free rug for our knees[/quote]Lol, remember waiting, for what seemed like ages, for every post to be approved?[/quote]

sometimes it would take 24 hours, then they all came through in a batch and you found your reply was to a completely different post so you looked like a right prat at times!!

How come you''ve got 9847 posts morty? I''m not sure I''ve had that many sentences with my missus, and we''ve been married 15 years...................

[/quote]Had a lot of time on my hands last 6 or 7 months lol. I didn''t post here for a few years when it all got ridiculous with the "Worthy out", "Delia out" stuff, it all just got so tedious.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

what about SDP?

[/quote]I don''t think he worked at Archant then.Could be wrong.[/quote]Yes, you are. Been here since day one of this forum, and day one of the forum that existed before this one.

Ricardo said : How come you''ve managed 5 times as many posts as me in the last 7 years Wiz?

Because you think before you speak, and you only speak when you have something that people want to listen to. Good on you Ricardo.

Don''t hold your breath Rudolph. The kind of person who changes their identity is the kind of person who won''t want to admit to doing so...

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Cluck"]I used to be Cluck until I got a lifetime ban for becoming Web-Team Cluck.....Now I''ve cunningly become Cluck to avoid detection.  [/quote]

Lol.

[/quote]

There are no flies on me nana.    [;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

what about SDP?

[/quote]I don''t think he worked at Archant then.Could be wrong.[/quote]Yes, you are. Been here since day one of this forum, and day one of the forum that existed before this one.[/quote]Ahhhh, right.I only seem to remember Celia from way back then, is she still around?

A new account just opened and is on the It''s Not Just Football forum. The guy has been kicked off of PinkUn at least 3 times in the last year.

RJ12N9 is the new name.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

what about SDP?

[/quote]I don''t think he worked at Archant then.Could be wrong.[/quote]Yes, you are. Been here since day one of this forum, and day one of the forum that existed before this one.[/quote]Ahhhh, right.I only seem to remember Celia from way back then, is she still around?[/quote]She is indeed. Part of the content desk.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

what about SDP?

[/quote]I don''t think he worked at Archant then.Could be wrong.[/quote]Yes, you are. Been here since day one of this forum, and day one of the forum that existed before this one.[/quote]Ahhhh, right.I only seem to remember Celia from way back then, is she still around?[/quote]She is indeed. Part of the content desk.[/quote]That''s me buggered then........Me and my big keyboard!