Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Former and Present Usernames.

[quote user="Cluck"]I''ve been a member since 2002 when ECN were developing the message board concept........

[/quote]

You are laying yourself open to a NN witty retort are you not[:D]nudge nudge wink wink member know what I mean

[quote user="First Wizard"]To make it easy to see the real pioneers, can all the 2003 gang please sign here.[/quote]

Signing in Wiz!

I was a rather late bloomer though, although i had read for a long time before i signed. Mainly signed due to us signing Hux!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bowgy"]If morty had been posting since 2003 I wasn''t even born [:(][/quote]

Eh, so you''re not even 8?
[/quote]

he''s 15 he said in another post [y]

[quote user="Cluck"]I''ve been a member since 2002 when ECN were developing the message board concept........[/quote]Ah!, a really old member.........

I''ve got a really old member too........

[:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Pioneers of what?[/quote]You don''t qualify for an answer, goodbye[:^)][/quote]No need to be grumpy, I was only asking.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Pioneers of what?[/quote]
You don''t qualify for an answer, goodbye[:^)][/quote]

No need to be grumpy, I was only asking.

[/quote]Not grumpy Mr C, but the 2003''ers rule book clearly state no leaks to non members...........there''s a joke in there somewhere.[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Cluck"]I''ve been a member since 2002 when ECN were developing the message board concept........[/quote]Ah!, a really old member.........

[/quote]Have I really put up with you for 3 bloody years Lapps?[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]Have I really put up with you for 3 bloody years Lapps?[;)][/quote]

its visa versa [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Have I really put up with you for 3 bloody years Lapps?[;)][/quote]We were young men then Wiz! [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Dan clifton has an account registered in 2004 and the post above was your 1st. [:S][/quote]

Not only that Nana Rama, the same username, yes, exactly the same username and both accounts are still active, how is that possible?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

All this is a bit nouveau to us ''59ers.

We had a rattle club in those days.

[:)]

OTBC

[/quote]I''m a ''57er, so there.

[/quote]Yeah, me too.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]I''m a ''57er, so there.[/quote]I''m a ''53er.Footballs had laces in ''em then and boots came halfway up yer leg.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]I''m a ''57er, so there.[/quote]

I''m a ''53er.

Footballs had laces in ''em then and boots came halfway up yer leg.
[/quote]

Dubbin and toecaps. Christmas morning a new pair of boots and a tin of dubbin memories!!

[quote user="Cluck"]Well.... I''ve got a huge penis.[/quote]You''ve probably had several........

So, spit it out, it''s rude to talk with a mouthful! [:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="ricardo"]Footballs had laces in ''em then and boots came halfway up yer leg.[/quote]Dubbin and toecaps. Christmas morning a new pair of boots and a tin of dubbin memories!![/quote].....Heading a wet ball and being driven into the ground about four inches.......

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="ricardo"]Footballs had laces in ''em then and boots came halfway up yer leg.[/quote]Dubbin and toecaps. Christmas morning a new pair of boots and a tin of dubbin memories!![/quote].....Heading a wet ball and being driven into the ground about four inches.......[/quote]Not to mention the Frankensteinian imprint of the laces on your forehead ....

[quote user="Cluck"]Well.... I''ve got a huge penis.[/quote]You''ve probably had several........

So, spit it out, it''s rude to talk with a mouthful! [:D]

[/quote]

[:P]

how very rude, especially when young posters are viewing [;)]

I was one of the originals from ''03, but my barclayendboy account locked out. Not that it matters, but I thought I would say.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I was one of the originals from ''03, but my barclayendboy account locked out. Not that it matters, but I thought I would say.[/quote]

you want to get into the ''03 club [:P]