Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Former and Present Usernames.

I love how people are parts of desks these days. Can I be a leg, please please pleaaaaase?!

I''ve always been AJ!

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?
[/quote]

what about SDP?

[/quote]

I don''t think he worked at Archant then.

Could be wrong.

[/quote]

Yes, you are.

Been here since day one of this forum, and day one of the forum that existed before this one.
[/quote]

Ahhhh, right.

I only seem to remember Celia from way back then, is she still around?
[/quote]

She is indeed. Part of the content desk.
[/quote]

That''s me buggered then........

Me and my big keyboard!
[/quote]

Buggered by Celia? Or that desk.

Good grief!

OTBC

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?
[/quote]

what about SDP?

[/quote]

Could be wrong.

I checked on the first page of posts and theres a few who beat me by a week or two.
[/quote]

I won''t ever be anything other than cityangel. [:)]

I started posting a couple of weeks after you Morty so am a member of the 2003 club too, I''ve have been posting regularly since then so its taken me ages to accumalate my 9000 posts.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?[/quote]

what about SDP?

[/quote]I don''t think he worked at Archant then.Could be wrong.I checked on the first page of posts and theres a few who beat me by a week or two.[/quote]

I started posting a couple of weeks after you Morty so am a member of the 2003 club too, I''ve have been posting regularly since then so its taken me ages to accumalate my 9000 posts.

[/quote]Lol, if you go back to the first page or threads, my first one is on there.No one replied.[:(]

[quote user="Bowgy"]If morty had been posting since 2003 I wasn''t even born [:(][/quote]Eh, so you''re not even 8?

[quote user="Bowgy"]Jokes I''m 15 that''s a good acompolishment thou morty[/quote]Lol, what is? Posting here since 2003?I like it, I like the banter. And I have met a lot of very nice people off here, I''m not just a keyboard warrior.[;)]

Willmeister wrote:

"Was City Till I Die, but changed it when I had a relatively low post count."

The trick was obviously successful as you now boast over 700 posts. Maybe everyone should try it!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

what about SDP?

[/quote]

Could be wrong.

[/quote]

Yes, you are.

Been here since day one of this forum, and day one of the forum that existed before this one.
[/quote]

How come Tumbleweed''s joined date is before your''s Pete?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

First wizard, always have been.

[/quote]

How come you''ve managed 5 times as many posts as me in the last 7 years Wiz?
[/quote]I''m a wizard?..............but nana''s done 9,000 in 18 months approx.

That must top everyone![:S]

[/quote]

Yeah but he purposely posted one word replies to get his post count up which anyone could do, his real count should be something like 500-1000.

I remember the forum before this one too, and like Mello have had a couple of user name failures - both when the board changed and since then.

Dumbledelia is magic was the key frequent poster in them there olden days

same user name since posting on the official boards forums (when they were actually good) waaaaaaaayyy back in 1997.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

what about SDP?

[/quote]

Could be wrong.

I checked on the first page of posts and theres a few who beat me by a week or two.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, if you go back to the first page or threads, my first one is on there.

No one replied.

[:(]
[/quote]

Shall I revive it for you [:D] Did you disappear off here for  a few years then as I don''t remember noticing you on here until a couple of seasons ago?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"]As a slight aside, am I the poster who has been here the longest?[/quote]

what about SDP?

[/quote]I don''t think he worked at Archant then.Could be wrong.I checked on the first page of posts and theres a few who beat me by a week or two.[/quote]

[/quote]Lol, if you go back to the first page or threads, my first one is on there.No one replied.[:(][/quote]

Shall I revive it for you [:D] Did you disappear off here for  a few years then as I don''t remember noticing you on here until a couple of seasons ago?

[/quote]Lol, no, its just some inane review of some game or other!I was always kind of infrequent as spent a lot of time overseas with my last job, and when it just got really stupid here with all the "Delia out" and "Worthy out or Worthy in" crap I got really quite bored of it and didn''t post for a few years, I do a lot of stuff on various forums and just found other stuff to do.[:)]

Ive always wondered what happened to the likes of Citizen Journalist Foghorn, Ronbol Ronbol, Alex_Ncfc, and all those other keyboard warriors from back in the day, who completely disappeared the second we started winning. They must be prime candidates for a change of user?As far as im aware ive always been Trent, although that must change soon as i left Uni years ago, and theres at least two other users with very similar names to me!

I also remember King something or other of Spain, Mook, Bomber, XXL. It was a more serious place then and I don''t recall many gratuitous one-liners.

Surely SPD must be older than me on this present incarnation of the Board? Anyway, must dash, got to complain to the boss that there''s no ovaltine at the coffee station.

Looks like you win the prizes Temp! Maybe in addition to the rug you should get some pink''un branded false teeth and cleansing tablets.

I''ve been a member since 2002 when ECN were developing the message board concept........