Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

26 year old in talks..

Harewood was on there the other night tonight its Ranger and Eagles clearly somebody just messing around.

The only two 26 year old midfielders for the 3 relegated teams are Marney and Ghilas. I''d be very suprised if it was Ghilas, and more suprised if you would recognise him. So that obviously leaves Marney.......

[quote user="Michael Bates"]I am not naming anyone based on the fact that my previous information i issued led to problems. No further comment even though its nothing to do with my links. A viewing and talk lead to this info. Nothing regards to football club.[/quote]

That would be the "Richard Glover to invest in NCFC" story you posted a while back. Now, how did that turn out Mr. Mitty?

[quote user="Big Slob"]The only two 26 year old midfielders for the 3 relegated teams are Marney and Ghilas. I''d be very suprised if it was Ghilas, and more suprised if you would recognise him. So that obviously leaves Marney.......
[/quote]

I can''t believe that anyone thinks that Dean Marney would seriously improve our team. I don''t think I''d even have him on the bench. He was pretty poor when he was with us on loan and from what I''ve seen of him at Hull he hasn''t improved.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]dean marney is married to my niece. norwich lass whos family live on the wroxham rd in sprowston. fits in with the hotel as he was down this weekend visiting her family.[/quote]I know your niece then! Nice girl, always buying everyone drinks in Mercy

No, wait a minute, it must be true.We got rid of Lee Croft & signed Andrew Crofts.Therefore, we got rid of Robert Eagle, so we''re signing Chris Eagles.

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Central Midfielder who can also play on the right if needed is in talks with Norwich. Premiership footballers but his club have been relegated to the Championship this season. Talks are ongoing for the midfielder to sign on. Was a firm started at his club until a new manager opted for a different system and he was left on the bench towards end of last season. I saw him with my own pair of eyes at Sprowston Manor today whilst watching the 1st half of England game! Definately a player that would improve our team immensely i rekon.[/quote]

If, as you say, you have no connection with the club and have simply got this info from talking to the player then there is absolutely no reason for you not to name who it is is there?

Also can you just clarify if your info based on the player telling you he was in talks or simply winking and saying "you never know" because im my view the latter means nothing and is just something that a player would be likely to say to an inquisitive fan to get round prying questions.

So young Master Bates, you''ve been found out!

I never really see why people do this,  It strikes me that they must have very little attention given to them in everyday life.  That is obviously for a reason....

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Thank goodness the OP spotted this player with his "own pair of eyes" rather than somebody elses......[/quote]

Guess who I saw at Halesworth golf coarse today?

[quote user="Big Slob"]The only two 26 year old midfielders for the 3 relegated teams are Marney and Ghilas. I''d be very suprised if it was Ghilas, and more suprised if you would recognise him. So that obviously leaves Marney.......
[/quote]There''s also Hassan Yebda of Portsmouth - and everyone knows his face [:P] (http://www.mtnfootball.com/content/Hassan-Yebda455.jpg)

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Thank goodness the OP spotted this player with his "own pair of eyes" rather than somebody elses......[/quote]

[/quote]

Who Pete?

[quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="Adam NCFC"]It''s definatley O''hara.[/quote] O''Hara is only on loan at Portsmouth isn''t he?[/quote]

Is this the same Jamie O''Hara that Spurs want £6m for? Some of you lot are clueless..

[quote user="Larry David"]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="Adam NCFC"]It''s definatley O''hara.[/quote] O''Hara is only on loan at Portsmouth isn''t he?[/quote]

Is this the same Jamie O''Hara that Spurs want £6m for? Some of you lot are clueless..

[/quote]

exactly what i was thinking.

[quote user="Mr. T"][quote user="Larry David"]

[/quote]

exactly what i was thinking.

[/quote]I was thinking some of you lot need to stop taking every post so seriously and go outside to enjoy the sunshine [:)] I know a stupid amount of names get posted on here, and you may to start to think, oh wow not another, but do you really think O''hara is a serious post? Bloooooody hell, chin up!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Who Pete?

[/quote]

My Grandad? He lives in Halesworth!

What a cracking wind up. Cannot believe how many people have thought there was anything in this. PS I stood next to Ronaldo at M&S today he is leaving Real for us after the world cup

[quote user="Colchester Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Who Pete?

[/quote]

My Grandad? He lives in Halesworth!

[/quote]

No your wronge, I will invent someone before Friday