Sign in to follow this  
onebobbyrobson

To all you naaarwich fans on here who have posed on twtd

Bit of joke really considering the odds on Norwich getting promoted are far far greater than the odds on Ipswich staying in the Championship.

cant believe nobody has picked up on the subject yet..... what is "posed"

should that be posted? or actually phased as "here who have POST on"

mystic megs about again... just to say your form does not look good sitting at the foot of the championship odds are now starting to stack against you with nearly a third of the season gone .

we are in the top 6  the chances of getting out this division are somewhat higher than your chances of staying in the championship , i would seriously have another look at the table as i feel you are reading them upside down .

[quote user="onebobbyrobson"]

The fact is your a division 3 side we are a championship club

We still be a championship club next season, you will be a division 3 club

Oh by the enjoy the fa cup draw today

Enjoy the first round of the cup as that the furtherest you''re gonna get  ha ha

[/quote] You didn''t quite manage a whole sentence without any mistakes but a good try for a retard. Don''t they have schools in Ipswich? Or were you too busy with your sister to go?

As an aside, how damn irritating is the named "TWTD"? I have never come across 4 letters together which roll off the tongue LESS well, I can''t even read that stupid name without getting annoyed.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]As an aside, how damn irritating is the named "TWTD"? I have never come across 4 letters together which roll off the tongue LESS well, I can''t even read that stupid name without getting annoyed.[/quote]I believe it''s pronounced ''twatted'' because that''s what they are with Keano in charge.

Enjoy the first round of the cup as that the furtherest you''re gonna get  ha ha

[/quote]

Does your potty need emptying or something? Is that why you''re so grouchy today?

But the Binners are right about one thing, As we left Portaloo road last season they Chanted ''''We''ll never play you again''''. How right they are

KEANO IS A FOOTBALL GENIUS.

I do feel a bit sorry for them (not a big bit)  

TWTD was invaded by City fans on Saturday night , and I must admit I did  join in the general mickey taking.

However they must learn to take it as well as give it out.

Thats how it works.

They are very delusional though, some of them still dont realise what kind of a run they need to put together to stay up, and some are even still talking of play offs,                    bless.

[/quote]

Listen sh.it-for-brains, if you''d spent less time on worrying goats and playing with your helmet, you might have had more time for school English lessons, therefore you might not appear such a fool as clearly demonstrated by this appalling attempt to write a simple message.

We were doing better than you at this stage last season.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/LeagueTable/0,,10355~20081028,00.html

Doncaster were bottom with same number of points at this stage and needed an incredible run to get out of it.

The fact is, I have no idea how you have such a total lack of personal pride as to write such garbage and then post it! I don''t just mean the content either, as your grammar and spelling are all of a standard as low as that of your team. As one poster observed, the time your message was posted suggests you were not under the influence of drink. Perhaps it was something else..........Or may be it is simply that you are only seven years old!

Still, I suppose this is the standard we should expect from the Pond Life of Portman Road.

[/quote]Email , IP ????Liverpool style ? :-p

[quote user="Herman "]I love the way the ads work on this forum. Ipswich thread= ''Cure for sweating''.How apt!![:D][/quote]

I got the following, which was somewhat ironic given that the world''s fattest man lives in ipswich.

• 1 Tip of a flat belly :

Cut down 3 lbs of your belly every week by using this 1 weird old tip.

Fatburningfurnace.com
  • Suffolk VA Homes For Sale

See Suffolk VA Home Listings View Maps, Photos & Detailed Info

[/quote]KEANO KEANO KEANO....spent £20 million...games won this season?????? ZERO...lmfao

I don''t think I have "posed" on TWTD, but if you are looking fo models then here is a quick snap shot...

I think the fact that the Barclay were singing "There''s only one Keano" on Saturday says it all really. They have become an absolute joke, and long may it continue.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I think the fact that the Barclay were singing "There''s only one Keano" on Saturday says it all really. They have become an absolute joke, and long may it continue.[/quote]

I understand they have two managers now with Peter Taylor being recruited to "work alongside" our hero Keano! I also understand that in order to finace this relegation challenge ticket prices have been increased this season[;)]

Scummers helping to finance their own relegation[:^)] You know it![H]

all had fun biting?at the moment we are in league 1, they arent, and in any other league they would be stuffed by in the champiobship they are still only 4 points or so away from getting out of the drop zone. although i do hold hope that they will continue to plummet.

What I enjoy most about the scummers current predicament is the absence of City fans who enjoy pointing out they are doing better than us.

Oh....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

What I enjoy most about the scummers current predicament is the absence of City fans who enjoy pointing out they are doing better than us.

Oh....

[/quote]

Then again I wonder how many of us wish we were at the bottom of the Championship with two thirds of the season to go and money to spend in Jan instead of being in League 1and broke Nutty?

Oh....

[/quote]come on nutty, im not saying they are doing better than us on form and financem but they are higher than us atm. fact is fact. i love watching the fl show and seeing them not win, and hope it continues, but, they arent exactly miles away from a higher league place at the moment.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I think the fact that the Barclay were singing "There''s only one Keano" on Saturday says it all really. They have become an absolute joke, and long may it continue.[/quote]

I understand they have two managers now with Peter Taylor being recruited to "work alongside" our hero Keano! I also understand that in order to finace this relegation challenge ticket prices have been increased this season[;)]

Scummers helping to finance their own relegation[:^)] You know it![H]

[/quote]

All together now

[8] Keano,

There''s only two Keanos.......[H]