Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Who is your most hated player.....

mine has to be George Burley.Scum player,scum manager,jock player and jock manager.Lee Hughes is a very,very close second.

[quote user="crowey66"]mine has to be George Burley. jock player and jock manager.[/quote]That is racist........

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Roy Keane or Robbie Savage[/quote]And that is being cruel to animals!

[;)]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Easy. Kevin Muscat.
[/quote]

I was about to say C Ronaldo but then.......

Whats Kevin Muscat done?

I dont know much about him, i know he has played for Melbourne (same as theo) and i think blackburn?

[quote user="Brendan"]Whats Kevin Muscat done? I dont know much about him, i know he has played for Melbourne (same as theo) and i think blackburn?[/quote]

The dirtiest **** i have ever seen.Tried kicking Bellamys kneecap off.Never saw Worthy as angry as that day!! Read Iwans book[Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]Whats Kevin Muscat done?

I dont know much about him, i know he has played for Melbourne (same as theo) and i think blackburn?[/quote]Possibly the dirtiest player in English football, he injured Bellamy (think he broke his leg) in a game at Wolves, with a horror tackle. Seem to recollect getting sent off at Carrow Road once as well, played for Palace, Wolves and Rangers.

[quote user="Brendan"]Whats Kevin Muscat done?

I dont know much about him, i know he has played for Melbourne (same as theo) and i think blackburn?[/quote]THAT Craig Bellamy injury. You could try reading Iwan''s book, or googling it.

[quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="Brendan"]Whats Kevin Muscat done? I dont know much about him, i know he has played for Melbourne (same as theo) and i think blackburn?[/quote]

THAT Craig Bellamy injury. You could try reading Iwan''s book, or googling it.
[/quote]

Didn''t Iwan get a fine for what he wrote (and did).Good on him though!!!

Rioch was the manager then, not Worthy. I know cos I was there that day at Wolves and thus Muscat is also my most hated player. [:@]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]

Didn''t Iwan get a fine for what he wrote (and did).Good on him though!!!

[/quote]

Also in 2004, Iwan Roberts admitted he deliberately stamped on Muscat in a match against Norwich City in revenge for his attempt to injure Craig Bellamy in 1999. Roberts was subsequently fined and suspended by the FA for his comments. From Wiki.

Cristiano Ronaldo, just the sight of him makes me angry. David Beckham in an England shirt, what is the point he ain''t getting any younger and from the past, Diego Marradona the cheating B*****d.

Muscat actually broke Bellamy''s knee cap in this off-the-ball incident which the referee failed to see. Norwich were riding high in the league at the time and this incident totally ruined our season !!  

[quote user="paul moy"]Rioch was the manager then, not Worthy. I know cos I was there that day at Wolves and thus Muscat is also my most hated player. [:@][/quote]

[:$] You''re right of course,i was just testing you!![:$]

Must agree with Muscat, but will  give Christain Dailly a reminder of his lunge on Mulryne ,when playing for Blackburn, when we play Charlton.