Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Mcnally on Radio Norfolk Shortly ?

Damn!That pretty much rules out all the good ones we could possibly get as far as i''m concerned... [|-)]

[quote user="eagle"]Unless Coppell or Strachan has a weekend job at ASDA?[/quote]

LMAO!!! I can''t take anymore...........

Right that was pretty rubbish. Although I did just hear them say the defence correspondent is Peter Grant? Pity he couldn''t sort out Norwich''s defence!

Now Radio Norfolk, back to the travel news, haha.

Well that''s us buggered again then.  No Coppell, Strachan or Boothroyd.  That''s my top 3 choices out straight away which means some lower league bloke who has achieved nothing except maybe a promotion from 1 or 2.  Typical!!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Currently employed...hmm, quashes all these rumour mongers.[/quote]Cue 72 threads, one for every manager currently employed in the championship, league 1 and league 2.

[quote user=Bruce''s Header That''s Scolari still in the picture then then!!quote]

And Steve McClaren

[quote user="Smudger"]Adkins... hahaha may as well of kept Gunn![/quote]Oh Smudge you''re adorable. No really, you are! Always on the wind up. God bless you, you dear boy. Adkins would be a good choice. Two promotions out of this league already.

[quote user="Smudger"]Adkins... hahaha may as well of kept Gunn![/quote]That''s right - get the first saber stroke in even before he''s unveiled. If it is Adkins then he''s achieved a shed load more than an unproven non experienced former player.Still - let''s not let that stop us enjoying our self imposed role as the single most agenda led, irrational and unbalanced amateur political commentator in Norwich!

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]I reckon it''ll be Nigel Adkins - you could tell by the interview Radio Norfolk played earlier than he was interested in the job[/quote]I thought that, he seemed to be really caught out didn''t he.