Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Mcnally on Radio Norfolk Shortly ?

AFTER FIVE O''CLOCK!!! WHY DIDN''T THEY SAY THAT BEFORE I TUNED IN 50 MINUTES AGO!

this must be how they get ther ratings up by 900% every year... new manger for Norwich... we''ll get all the fans listening for over an hour!!

[quote user="I.S."]AFTER FIVE O''CLOCK!!! WHY DIDN''T THEY SAY THAT BEFORE I TUNED IN 50 MINUTES AGO!
[/quote]

Because they want this audience to listen for at least an hour.

Mad, i believe he said "Blinking supermarkets"

not bloody, or bloomin or whatever you said :P

Robbie Williams, didnt he play for blackpool a while back or was that michael jackson...?

The interview has already happened, it won''t be an announcement, if it was it would be already known, Twitter, SSN etc etc. I expect its just an update and possible confirmation that whoever it will be will be named tomorrow....

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="eagle"]

Considering Norfolk doesnt have any motorways they don''t half bang on about the "travel news".

[/quote]

The fact that we don''t have any motorways is the reason that we have a lot of travel news.

[/quote]

Generally travel news on national stations covers main roadways, I''m sure someone sitting in a queue on Aylsham Road for 5 minutes could find an alternative route if they are that bothered.

[/quote]

But RN is not national, it''s local.

[quote user="Brendan"]Mad, i believe he said "Blinking supermarkets" not bloody, or bloomin or whatever you said :P Robbie Williams, didnt he play for blackpool a while back or was that michael jackson...?[/quote] not sure but MJ play''s for the sherws!

[quote user="Brendan"]Mad, i believe he said "Blinking supermarkets"

not bloody, or bloomin or whatever you said :P

Robbie Williams, didnt he play for blackpool a while back or was that michael jackson...?[/quote]I couldn''t hear properly with all this talking over each other

If anyone else is bored, have a bet on Speed Dating in the 8.05pm at Windsor, had a mate who knows his stuff text me earlier and tip it up.

WHAT A SONG :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol and anyone elses text box just became much bigger and complex??

or is that just me?