Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Mcnally on Radio Norfolk Shortly ?

[quote user="TheFineCity"]Does anyone actually listen to this guff on a daily basis?
[/quote]

God no! Rather chew off my arms.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]The interview has already happened, it won''t be an announcement, if it was it would be already known, Twitter, SSN etc etc. I expect its just an update and possible confirmation that whoever it will be will be named tomorrow....[/quote]

Just as NCFC1 said in the other thread three minutes before you posted this....

....funny that.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="I.S."]AFTER FIVE O''CLOCK!!! WHY DIDN''T THEY SAY THAT BEFORE I TUNED IN 50 MINUTES AGO![/quote]

Because they want this audience to listen for at least an hour.

[/quote]You seem to know a lot about this Pete. DID YOU PUT THEM UP TO IT?! IF SO, I WANT THE LAST HOUR OF MY LIFE BACK (please).[:D]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="eagle"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="eagle"]

Considering Norfolk doesnt have any motorways they don''t half bang on about the "travel news".

[/quote]

The fact that we don''t have any motorways is the reason that we have a lot of travel news.

[/quote]

Generally travel news on national stations covers main roadways, I''m sure someone sitting in a queue on Aylsham Road for 5 minutes could find an alternative route if they are that bothered.

[/quote]

But RN is not national, it''s local.

[/quote]

I never claimed it was national, I simply stated that generally those stations concentrate on big roads and motorways. The fact that since I have been listening (which has been about 30-45mins) there has been 3 travel updates leads me to believe that in my opinion there is too much travel news.

However if you are in your car and on here and avoiding traffic then well done pal.

Me and a mate are gonna play Nazi Zombies on Cod Waw later (360) map pack 3 :D we both downloaded it yesterday....

dont suppose anyone else got it or even know what im on about?? [;)]

anyone fancy joining us....

didnt think so ..... [:P]

maybe i should just ring up and tell him to shut it and that hes a fag?

i am coming onto these boards more oftne, this awesome!! Top Banter boys and/or gilrs!!

[quote user="Brendan"]

Me and a mate are gonna play Nazi Zombies on Cod Waw later (360) map pack 3 :D we both downloaded it yesterday....

[/quote]No one will join you because you have a 360, if you had a ps3 then we''d be in business.You aren''t cool because you know what COD is either.

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]Cod 4 on ps3 [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]Use the flame thrower..... evil bastards

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="eagle"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="eagle"]

Considering Norfolk doesnt have any motorways they don''t half bang on about the "travel news".

[/quote]

The fact that we don''t have any motorways is the reason that we have a lot of travel news.

[/quote]

Generally travel news on national stations covers main roadways, I''m sure someone sitting in a queue on Aylsham Road for 5 minutes could find an alternative route if they are that bothered.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I never claimed it was national, I simply stated that generally those stations concentrate on big roads and motorways. The fact that since I have been listening (which has been about 30-45mins) there has been 3 travel updates leads me to believe that in my opinion there is too much travel news.

However if you are in your car and on here and avoiding traffic then well done pal.

[/quote]

But why would a national radio station report on a 5 minute delay on Aylsham Road? It''s rush hour you know, things can get hectic in the City.

Hmmmmm seems the 360 isnt liked round these streets ay [:''(]

we could have this arguement all day, i admit the ps3 is better, 360 cheaper + better online and all my mates got it. Nothing more [:P]

how old you guys?

[quote user="TheFineCity"]Does anyone actually listen to this guff on a daily basis? [/quote]lmao

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]Bah. FPS suck on consoles. Mouse and keyboard anyday! [;)]. These people really do string it out!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It''s driving me nuts! I don''t want to listen no more!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="eagle"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="eagle"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But why would a national radio station report on a 5 minute delay on Aylsham Road? It''s rush hour you know, things can get hectic in the City.

[/quote]

Exactly...the national stations wouldn''t report it because like I said before, no one cares about a 5 minute delay on Aylsham Road, hence why Radio Norfolk should do their travel updates at less frequent intervals.

When you just said Bugger, Norwich. That made me think of the time a few months ago, i had no idea what it meant and used it in a Sociology lesson, me teacher made me look it up in the dictionary to see what it means [:P] man did i look like a muppet [;)]

The word Bugger, if you didnt know what im on about