Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Mcnally on Radio Norfolk Shortly ?

Just to keep the fun going. by being employed did he mean as a football manager.  I read that Strachan was employed over the summer at one of those Summer Kids Footie Camp thingies - its still employment isn''t it?  And others are probably on employment retainers with various media outlets.

But you are right, probably does narrow it down to Adkins although given the way their chairman feels about us over the Martin Paterson debacle I wouldn''t expect a quick resolution and certainly not before the Brentford game.

Why dont you come on over Valerieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]how do you keep a Norwich city fan in suspense ? I''ll tell you "shortly"[/quote]Hah! [Y]

Is that not obvious boy!

I did a realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long comment

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]righto! and im not boy so you van drop that![/quote]

Jonny - im not boy

hmmmm [:^)]

BBC Sheffield (Rotherham) have been in touch with Rotherham and they have not been approached, they said it will be Adkins, then BBC Scunny spoke to the Scunny chairman and he has denied it twice!!!

Hmm...surely its one of these two? if not, who else?

Listening to the interview: I think it''s Robins. He didn''t deny that a Norwich connection would be present - just that it was not a main criteria - but "would be a bonus". Robins with Crook as coach?

[quote user="Binky"]Listening to the interview: I think it''s Robins. He didn''t deny that a Norwich connection would be present - just that it was not a main criteria - but "would be a bonus". Robins with Crook as coach?[/quote]Rotherham just denied it according to Radio Norfolk.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Binky"]Listening to the interview: I think it''s Robins. He didn''t deny that a Norwich connection would be present - just that it was not a main criteria - but "would be a bonus". Robins with Crook as coach?[/quote]Rotherham just denied it according to Radio Norfolk.[/quote]Dont clubs always do this till the final announcement. There was a lot of pointers to Robins in that interview!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Binky"]Listening to the interview: I think it''s Robins. He didn''t deny that a Norwich connection would be present - just that it was not a main criteria - but "would be a bonus". Robins with Crook as coach?[/quote]Rotherham just denied it according to Radio Norfolk.[/quote]Dont clubs always do this till the final announcement. There was a lot of pointers to Robins in that interview![/quote]I''m not sure. Do they? I don''t really see the point in denying it until it happens. [:S]

Didn''t he just say that they''d spoken to colleagues at BBC Radio Humberside who said that Scunny confirmed that Adkins is in talks with Norwich?

[quote user="Scooby"]Didn''t he just say that they''d spoken to colleagues at BBC Radio Humberside who said that Scunny confirmed that Adkins is in talks with Norwich?[/quote]I thought radio Humberside said that he hadn''t been in talks with Norwich [:|]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Scooby"]Didn''t he just say that they''d spoken to colleagues at BBC Radio Humberside who said that Scunny confirmed that Adkins is in talks with Norwich?[/quote]

I thought radio Humberside said that he hadn''t been in talks with Norwich [:|]
[/quote]

Ahhhh, must be going deaf in my old age.  Well that''s good news then.