Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Objectives of NCISA

[quote user="PhatCanary"]We need action, not more meetings and statements,we all know that we need change at board level, NCISA will get a large following if they decide to take strong action against the board but i fear that we are in for a long drawn out summer,statement after statement will be released from both sides and nothing will get sorted!!! At the St Andrews hall meeting i believe the true feelings of fans was frustration and anger and more long winded decision making will not help, that growing frustration and anger will be aimed at both the club and the NCISA but in all honesty i think most fans realise that Delia has had her time and needs to leave,maybe the NCISA can help get the ball rolling,maybe not but i will not sit back and take another season of crap and second rate players and with or without the NCISA''s backing Delia and the board must be made to feel very uncomfortable and that must start now! [/quote]

Very well said Phat... [Y]

This has been the overwhelming feeling that I have got from fans in the City over the past week or so too.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]We need action, not more meetings and statements,we all know that we need change at board level, NCISA will get a large following if they decide to take strong action against the board but i fear that we are in for a long drawn out summer,statement after statement will be released from both sides and nothing will get sorted!!! At the St Andrews hall meeting i believe the true feelings of fans was frustration and anger and more long winded decision making will not help, that growing frustration and anger will be aimed at both the club and the NCISA but in all honesty i think most fans realise that Delia has had her time and needs to leave,maybe the NCISA can help get the ball rolling,maybe not but i will not sit back and take another season of crap and second rate players and with or without the NCISA''s backing Delia and the board must be made to feel very uncomfortable and that must start now! [/quote]

This has been the overwhelming feeling that I have got from fans in the City over the past week or so too.

[/quote]

The same question i have just asked phat applies to you as well Smudger.

Congratulations on winning the signed Norwich City shirt by the way.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

I have been wondering as the day has gone on why the attitude adopted by USA canary towards NCISA has turned into a full frontal attack on "Tilson" as he so eloquently calls me in the more recent posts.The view is that i dictate NCISA press statements and do not consult with my committee and dismiss the views of the fans in pursuit of my own agenda.

I have taken great offence to the suggestion that i am acting out of spite and have set out to hurt my football club.

Such remarks i would have expected from my number one fan LQ who for some reason seems to have swerved the opportunity to join in but the tone adopted by USAcanary has a certain familiar tone about it and a trawl of Facebook has aroused by suspicions.

As a result i will only ask this of USAcanary,are you connected and known to LQ?My apologies in advance if i am off beam.

[/quote]

My apologies for being run off my feet over the last couple of days and unable to contribute on here in the way you seem to expect. I didn''t realise I''d signed a contract!

As for who''s pals with whom - sorry, this is complete paranoia. It''s along the lines that state that no-one can possibly be just a fan without an agenda if they hold a different view (which automatically cues insults) or try to look behind the supposed obvious, so anyone who does MUST be colluding with anyone else who does etc etc ad nauseum...

[/quote]

Lol... I don''t believe you LQ... me and Cluck are married don''t you know???

[quote user="Smudger"]

... me and Cluck are married don''t you know???

[/quote]

I thought she was your Mother In Law Smudge, after all you have got a bit of the "Ken Barlows" about ya[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Well thats for them to decide isn''t it ca, a large protest, staying away from all home pre season games, a bloody get Delia out BBQ, Jesus Christ something is better than nothing,surely a large group like the NCISA don''t need me to tell them what needs to be done?[/quote]

Just as a matter of interest Phat what would you propose to do over the say................next month or so before pre season.?I am not being sarcastic mate,it is a genuine question.

[/quote]

In all honesty i''m probably as stuck as the next man as to what the best course of action is,i''ve said before i just feel we need to do something! The trouble is when i put my sensible father of four hat on i know that only money will solve the problem of getting Delia out.With my City fan hat on i just want to take action but i have no idea as to what we can do,maybe over the next month petitions can be started calling for change and the NCISA can call for all fans to stay away from Pre season games as a vote of no confidence in Delia and the board,we just need to let Delia know that she is no longer wanted at the club,as i say money talks but to do nothing and sit back and just accept another season of the Cooks control makes my blood boil.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

... me and Cluck are married don''t you know???

[/quote]

I thought she was your Mother In Law Smudge, after all you have got a bit of the "Ken Barlows" about ya[;)]

[/quote]

Nutty please check your e-mails.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Well thats for them to decide isn''t it ca, a large protest, staying away from all home pre season games, a bloody get Delia out BBQ, Jesus Christ something is better than nothing,surely a large group like the NCISA don''t need me to tell them what needs to be done?[/quote]

Just as a matter of interest Phat what would you propose to do over the say................next month or so before pre season.?I am not being sarcastic mate,it is a genuine question.

[/quote]

In all honesty i''m probably as stuck as the next man as to what the best course of action is,i''ve said before i just feel we need to do something! The trouble is when i put my sensible father of four hat on i know that only money will solve the problem of getting Delia out.With my City fan hat on i just want to take action but i have no idea as to what we can do,maybe over the next month petitions can be started calling for change and the NCISA can call for all fans to stay away from Pre season games as a vote of no confidence in Delia and the board,we just need to let Delia know that she is no longer wanted at the club,as i say money talks but to do nothing and sit back and just accept another season of the Cooks control makes my blood boil.

[/quote]

Cheers for the reply.

Smudger your thoughts please or are you busy admiring yourself in the mirror sporting your new City shirt?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

The same question i have just asked phat applies to you as well Smudger.

Congratulations on winning the signed Norwich City shirt by the way.

[/quote]

I would agree that not much can be done over the summer Tilly.

I have also said elsewhere that I believe that NCISA are caught between a rock and a hard place, wanting to try and please eveybody when that is simply going to be impossible.

I agree with everything that has been done by the committee since the end of the season so far, apart from the wording in the most recent press release regarding the Bryan Gunn appointment.

I do not see how when a meeting is called and only 7 out of 500 support the Gunn appointment, NCISA can issue a statement trying to encourage fans to get behind him.  I am also pretty certain (even though I do not know) that the majority of the committee are not in favour of the Gunn appointment either.  I certainly know that none of the 7 I know are and am pretty sure a few of the others I don''t know so well were at the St Andrews Meeting and I did not recall seeing any of them raise their hands in favour.

Why when such a large contigent of fans is against the decision do we have to have a call to arms to get behind him nether-the-less?  I would of thought the last 4 years of acting in such a way has given us more than enough evidence of where this kind of behaviour is likely to lead?

Apart from that I think NCISA have done a grand job so far this summer... I just think that they need to be very strong and very decisive in everything that they do now.  They are not going to please everybody and I do not believe that they should be trying to.  It is important that they act on their beliefs, whatever they may me and I think that the statement with regards to Gunny was one that could of done without the "we will get behind him anyway" bit.

Thanks very much with regards to the Shirt... I am trying to decide whether I put it up for auction on here or what to do with it. 

Did you have a nice holiday by the way???

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Has to be said smudger,nearly every fan i''ve spoken to recently both young and old have had enough of Delia and want her gone,trouble is not one of the fans including myself thinks that will happen unless we make her life at Norwich games miserable,protests against her,banners calling for her to leave and general board out chanting seems to be the best we can come up with,trouble is those same fans who want her gone find it hard to back up their believes with actions!! We need the NCISA to back the fans as i honestly feel without them we stand no chance but i''m afraid we all seem to be stuck as to what the next course of action should be. In the new dictionary next to the word frustrated is a picture of a Norwich fan.

I haven''t got the shirt yet, but had a call from the lovely Kathy this morning to give me the good news.

I can''t believe I won it... lol

I thought the Div 1 play-offs had let me down (but then again how many people would have gone for Scunthorpe to win them).

In the end my prediction of Burnley to beat Sheff Utd and Gillingham to win the League 2 play-offs was enough.

Any good causes you can think of if I put the shirt up for sale???

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Has to be said smudger,nearly every fan i''ve spoken to recently both young and old have had enough of Delia and want her gone,trouble is not one of the fans including myself thinks that will happen unless we make her life at Norwich games miserable,protests against her,banners calling for her to leave and general board out chanting seems to be the best we can come up with,trouble is those same fans who want her gone find it hard to back up their believes with actions!! We need the NCISA to back the fans as i honestly feel without them we stand no chance but i''m afraid we all seem to be stuck as to what the next course of action should be. In the new dictionary next to the word frustrated is a picture of a Norwich fan.

[/quote]

haha nice one Phat... [Y]

Did you see my post about what I heard about 20 City fans on a bus singing over the weekend?

Even I have been shocked by some of the things I have heard out there over the last week... I never realised the real hatred that is building up out there for Smith & Jones.

Smudger wrote

haha nice one Phat... Yes [Y]

Did you see my post about what I heard about 20 City fans on a bus singing over the weekend?

Even I have been shocked by some of the things I have heard out there over the last week... I never realised the real hatred that is building up out there for Smith & Jones.

I missed that post will have to have a look,as for Smith and Jones i honestly feel that hatred is the correct word for the feelings of most Fans i''ve spoken to,even some old fella in the lift in Chaperfield the other day noticed my four year olds Norwich sweat bands and commented on how it was good to see youngsters not supportimg Man u or Arsenal,he then went on a rant about how he hates that "silly egg boiler" and how he''d lost all respect for her and her fellow board members,he was so angry and rather red in the face by the time we parted company outside HMV.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Its not easy is it PhatCanary, I too feel that we need to do something but can''t for the life of me decide whats best to do if I''m asked. NCISA are in a difficult position trying to represent people with different views but I''m confident they won''t let the matter rest this time.

We do need to let Delia know she''s not wanted here anymore and I agree that a boycott of the Wigan and Man Utd game would be a good start.

Lets all work with NCISA, the more support and members they have the more the board may listen.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I think it is a nice club (which my daughter supports) but has a multitude of semi literates on your message boards .

Hope that helps.  And if it doesn''t help hard ****** luck.[/quote]

Wouldn''t it be boring if all us pinkun posters were as intelligent as you though Cam??

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Its not easy is it PhatCanary, I too feel that we need to do something but can''t for the life of me decide whats best to do if I''m asked. NCISA are in a difficult position trying to represent people with different views but I''m confident they won''t let the matter rest this time.

We do need to let Delia know she''s not wanted here anymore and I agree that a boycott of the Wigan and Man Utd game would be a good start.

Lets all work with NCISA, the more support and members they have the more the board may listen.

[/quote]

Agreed the NCISA need all our support,i wish i''d of joined up at St Andrews but i was busy meeting all the fellow pink un posters, Lets hope we can all pull in the same direction and get this club on it''s feet again!!

I will breakdown Mr Tilsons post.

I have just got up to speed with this thread and i find the use of expressions such as "financial meltdown" "bring the club down" and "shout down Delia and Bryan Gunn" a tad dramatic and unnecessary in relation to NCISA and the meeting and subsequent press release.

Its ironic that you accuse others of drama when yourself made a number of wild accusations which were totally baseless and without proof.

You accused me personally of being a women, facebook user, numerous other people and a drunk without an apology for your rampant paranoia.

As for me failing to respond to the boycott food/drink vendors suggestion i got the impression that the poster thought this was a NCISA proposal hence my reply that i had no knowledge.

What????? I explained in my reply and in the post of the pinkun twitter that it was a suggestion from the floor at the St Andrews hall meeting.

As Butler has pointed out there were suggestions as to what the fans should do flying all around St Andrews Hall.Hence a comprehensive report was compiled and before you ask no it has not been published as it will be presented to the Board of Norwich City if/when they agree to meet us.The main points of the meeting were contained in the press release.

totally unrelated I explained in detail the suggestion came from the floor and even quoted the pinkun twitter saying excatly the same thing.

I asked the question "do you/NCISA support such a proposal"

You still havn''t answered the question.

That seems a common theme with you Mr Tilson.

I have only asked 2 questions so please dont backtrack on you frivolous claims that I am asking too many questions/changing the subject.

I am surprised that only a 75% majority is not seen as some sort of green light by certain people for NCISA to progress with.

The fact that NCISA and its supporters claim that votes at a biased meeting are exactly how all fans feels is frankly laughable.

Its ironic because....... YOU.. Mr Tilson on Sky Sports News said "The fans are divided"

I watched it with my own eyes.

Feel free to deny or ignore it.

NCISA are not a revolutionary body but is is plain that one or two on this thread see us as such because of the inflamatory quotes i outlined in the first sentence and the

object of the call to recommend that season ticket holders claim the rebate was to make the Board sit up and take note and not see the sale of 18,000 season tickets as

an endorsement of their decisions.

I personally see NCISA as potentially dangerous because you are suggesting measures that are taking money from the club in dire economic times.

So the reason you suggested all season ticket holder take the rebate was to "send a message to the board" even though it hurts the club.

The facts speak...... that you support measures that hurt the clubs revenue.

The experession.......

"Cutting off the nose to spite the face" is exactly the reason I called it a spite call.

The definition of the above saying is as follows........."is an expression used to describe a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem"

I would actually not object to protests/demonstrations to send a message to the board but I personally cannot support suggestions that hurt the club in troubling times.

That.... is the reason I asked if you supported food boycotts of the club.

I wanted to know your/NCISA general feelings on excalating efforts to financially hurt the club.

You still havn''t answered if you support such measures going forward.

The Board have always claimed to be listening to the fans and that maybe well be so but have they acted on what they heard? i would suggest no on far too many occassions.

It may be 100% true.... I am no board apologist. They have been horrific.

But..... hurting the club to "get the board" is very dangerous with nobody waiting in the wings.

Also how is it productive to get people to work with you if you are so negative and take negative actions.

Call me a dreamer but if you actually came up with suggestions that helped the club the board/NCFC might be more inclined to work with you and accept sensible suggestions in the future.

If somebody helps me, that is a relationship I want to cultivate.

If NCISA wants to garner the support of all Norwich supporters then do something positive that helps the club.

Something that helps us get back playing Championship football in 2010.

Well it''s a damn shame that we''re not the same person USA, as certain members of the Paranoid Club believe, because on several occasions in that post you took the words right out of my mouth.

[quote user="LQ"]Well it''s a damn shame that we''re not the same person USA, as certain members of the Paranoid Club believe, because on several occasions in that post you took the words right out of my mouth.

[/quote]

Glad to see your campaign to join the board is still on track!

As neither of you attended the meeting , then it is all hearsay evidence and therefore inadmissable.

By the way how much do you charge to join this Paranoid club? Or is it just a select few of you.

You know, Delias gang against the world!!

"how much do you charge to join this Paranoid club?"I don''t know Butler.Ask whoever has been scouring my Facebook account lately.

[quote user="LQ"]"how much do you charge to join this Paranoid club?"

I don''t know Butler.

Ask whoever has been scouring my Facebook account lately.

[/quote]

You just can''t trust those sneeky old reporters can you?

Well if you will get into bed (figurativly speaking) with an aged hack that''s what you get.

Conficious say if you lay down with a dog you get fleas[:D]

Jeez, lucky I don''t lie down with aged hacks then eh????

USAcanary I can''t believe you are for real. Nothing anyone says who was actually at the St Andrew''s Hall meeting seems to bear any credence for you - yet you are happy to believe what you read in the Press and on message boards.

You accuse NCISA of spite and damaging the club when it advises fans to keep the club to its word to season ticket holders.

Yet, at the same time you say:

"I would actually not object to protests/demonstrations to send a message to the board but I personally cannot support suggestions that hurt the club in troubling times".

What truly extraordinary logic! The club is trying to attract desperately needed investment - so how would potential investors view a club where protests and demonstrations are drawing the attention of the Press - rather than promoting the generosity of potential investors.

NCISA is currently trying to work with the club - not against it. There is no indication that the Board is willing to talk to representatives of the club''s largest fans'' group, so a reminder to Delia and the Michaels that we exist is perhaps best done by telling the club of its legal responsibility to season ticket holders, rather than disrupting games and alienating many fans by protests/demonstrations.

"NCISA is currently trying to work with the club - not against it"Oh don''t. That''s just too funny for this time of night!I read the post and I didn''t see any extraordinary logic. In football money talks and if we''ve got less we get less. End of.

[quote user="LQ"]"NCISA is currently trying to work with the club - not against it"

Oh don''t. That''s just too funny for this time of night!

I read the post and I didn''t see any extraordinary logic. In football money talks and if we''ve got less we get less. End of.

[/quote]

So LQ we have to accept anything that they decide to dish up, support their mistakes, smile and throw yet more money at them to waste.

Now that is extraordinary logic.

How many costly mistakes to you allow your employees before they have to go. How many warnings do you give?

DS/MWJ  hold the majority shares, so cannot be out voted or voted out.

They have proved many times that they will not liten to what the fans suggest. The Gunn episode is a prime example.

So how would you influence their thinking?

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="LQ"]Well it''s a damn shame that we''re not the same person USA, as certain members of the Paranoid Club believe, because on several occasions in that post you took the words right out of my mouth.

[/quote]

As neither of you attended the meeting , then it is all hearsay evidence and therefore inadmissable.

[/quote]Sorry Butler The Civil Evidence Act 1995 sect 1 para (1) makes provision that hearsay evidence may be adduced in civil proceedings.However this is not normally recommended since Secs. 2 through 6 give a half decent counsel plenty to work with to counter any such evidence.It also helps if any such hearsay evidence adduced is:1) Accurate2) Heard by the witness.If it goes civil you have nothing to fear.[;)]Great thread BTW everyone enjoying a good mix of debate, character assasination, prejudices and clutching of straws in no particular order.I do trust the SCG members present are fulfilling their obligations and reporting the concerns as per the constitution:"Supporter members are encouraged to bring to the Club''s attention any

views or concerns of other supporters that they are aware of".

ps Cam we''ve already done the ''need to get out more bit'' my lovely, if you remember I dropped a small hint regarding who technically and unfortunately for them ''legally''  supplied that infamous cocaine snorted by Ms Moss, Mr Jones and the mystery man.[;)] which does go a long way to explaining the lack of convictions despite Ian Blairs public statements.Are you prepared in return to give us all a hint as to what the big story is at NCFC that keeps you here?

[quote user="LQ"]"NCISA is currently trying to work with the club - not against it"Oh don''t. That''s just too funny for this time of night!I read the post and I didn''t see any extraordinary logic. In football money talks and if we''ve got less we get less. End of.

[/quote]But at this club when we had more we (the fans) had less too.We downsized and downgraded the squad dramatically in the year we recorded our greatest ever turnover and largest ever profit.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="LQ"]"NCISA is currently trying to work with the club - not against it"Oh don''t. That''s just too funny for this time of night!I read the post and I didn''t see any extraordinary logic. In football money talks and if we''ve got less we get less. End of.[/quote]

So LQ we have to accept anything that they decide to dish up, support their mistakes, smile and throw yet more money at them to waste.

Now that is extraordinary logic.

How many costly mistakes to you allow your employees before they have to go. How many warnings do you give?

DS/MWJ  hold the majority shares, so cannot be out voted or voted out.

They have proved many times that they will not liten to what the fans suggest. The Gunn episode is a prime example.

So how would you influence their thinking?

[/quote]It''s a real dichotomy - you don''t want to put off possible new owners with protests or the like, but at the same time you want the incumbents to listen.  They''ve put so much into the club, and the club has so much debt now, that very few people could buy them out.  To this end, I would suggest that season ticket holders who feel strongly enough should arrange a boycott of a league match.  Make it a match against one of the bigger teams, and show that you''re willing to miss out on a potentially decent game to let people know how you feel. The club wouldn''t be hurt by loss of income, but the empty seats would send a clear signal.  you''ll also have a decent idea of how strong opinion actually is, if people were told early enough about the boycott.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It''s a real dichotomy - you don''t want to put off possible new owners with protests or the like, but at the same time you want the incumbents to listen.  They''ve put so much into the club, and the club has so much debt now, that very few people could buy them out.  To this end, I would suggest that season ticket holders who feel strongly enough should arrange a boycott of a league match.  Make it a match against one of the bigger teams, and show that you''re willing to miss out on a potentially decent game to let people know how you feel. The club wouldn''t be hurt by loss of income, but the empty seats would send a clear signal.  you''ll also have a decent idea of how strong opinion actually is, if people were told early enough about the boycott.[/quote]I fully understand your logic BBB but the problem is simply that people will have already paid for their ticket for any such match.Human nature is put to the test and my experience (having been involved with promoting several events publically) is that there are two golden rules with the ticket purchasing public.1) Selling tickets is difficult even to ''fans''.2) Keeping ticket holders away from events is impossible.People will spend £100 on travel rather than waste a £10 ticket for an event. What percentage of fans do you honestly believe attended some matches last year or the previous couple of years simply out of the duty attached to being a season ticket holder? So good though your idea is I suggest it would be doomed from the off because hundreds or thousands of people would be more bothered about the short term perceived personal loss vis a vis the ticket face value than the longer term possible gain. A sad indictment but I''m sure one many might agree with.Of course if people rose above personal loss and followed the call for a boycott the club would actually suffer from matchday sales.Maybe some organised show of solidarity at the half time intervals would be a more mutually acceptable and more vivid display of our concerns than the ''non show of solidarity'' presented by peoples absence?

[quote user="LQ"]Jeez, lucky I don''t lie down with aged hacks then eh?

???

[/quote]

Are U sure??? 

My good friend Roger told me that you did. [:O]