Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Objectives of NCISA

Oh well USA it appears they have no answers to this question maybe tomorrow I''ll e mail them direct. The  truth is I want the NCISA to prove us wrong and make me believe they are acting with good reason. This being the case I''ll pay my £30 tomorrow lifelong member, in the meantime I''m off to get as drunk as you''ve been accused of being

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Having been to America a couple of times i have to say i thought the alcohol was agreeable but i just wonder what USAcanary has been drinking if he now thinks we are trying to "bring down the Club".

Where the heck have NCISA suggested a call to boycott food/drink vendors at the club?

[/quote]

So now I am a drunk.........

Let me ask again?

Would you/NCISA personally support a boycott of food/drink vendors at the club?

(one of the ideas raised at the St Andrews hall meeting according to one report I read.)

What benefit to NCFC is there in calling for season ticket holders to claim their rebate?

How is this helping the club going forward.

How can anyone not conclude that the call is nothing but spiteful. It does NOTHING to help the club yet deprives them of revenue.

Is the agenda behind the call to cause financial harm to the club to try and change the current regime?

Maybe if I ask enough times the NCISA commitee members will answer.[/quote]

Oh and if anyone thinks I am lying about the call from the floor at the St Andrews hall meeting you can also find mention of it at archants own twitter site

http://www.twitter.com/pinkun

-----------------------------------------

1:23 PM May 14th from txt

From the floor... Hit them in the kitchen, don''t buy food and drink at the club.

----------------------------------------------

I ask again if the NCISA commitee supports such a call?

USAcanary there is a NCISA Committee meeting Thursday evening and as you seem to add allegations in our direction every time you post can i suggest you e-mail NCISA and you will i promise receive a comprehensive collective response from the Committee.

My latest concerns are you attempting to link NCISA to a food/drink vendor boycott.Where has that one come from and news to me?You want an answer but if i know nothing about it i shall take it to the Committee to see if anyone has knowledge.

I am mystified at the shout down and vote against Delia and Bryan Gunn claim as well.Maybe you could elaborate and tell me when NCISA has been involved in such activity.

I respect that you do not agree with our press release but what i find amazing is that the Club has not attempted to communicate with us over the rebate issue in response to what we released.Believe me in the past they have not been slow in attempting to keep us in line if they thought we were not singing from their hymn sheet.

[quote user="astrodyne"]USA Canary - Foggo 7. Whilst you are waiting for answers you deem suitable, perhaps you would care to tell us how you would go about moving the club forward in a constructive manner. Did either of you attend the meeting or send an e-mail to NCISA before the meeting was held? Have you corresponded with the NCISA committee via private correspondence to register your concerns?[/quote]Seems we typed at the same time as you can see I shall do that tommorrow but thanks for the tip, as for what I''d do, that aint what this thread was about i''m happy to discuss that on a different thread good night

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="foggo7"]
That''s fine smudger but the  point is you are totally entitled to your opinion as we all are but the NCISA is at question here and in my opinion they are failing in there first objective to communicate between club and fans and having made a statement in the press which has completely bewildered a large proportion of fans they seem unable, to date, to tell us why this statement was made and how they see there suggestion benefiting the club.
[/quote]

On what basis can you make this statement? How do you know a large proportion of the fans are bewildered? For one wishing others statements to be clarified, don''t you think you should try and get your own correct first?
[/quote]

It''s simpler.  It was a tortuous crap statement issued by a committee walking over eggshells every bit floundering about just as the two major shareholders are at the moment.  They are, in fact, united by their various statements.  As one.  Which one will improve first is very hard to call.  NCISA have the valid excuse of being unpaid supporters doing their best while the others have professional assistance which isn''t working either.

Could be a fight to the death.  Or not as the case may be.

NCISA''s fire was drawn by the two Assistant Directors who went to the EDP which left them running frantically down the road  after the band wagon.  Subsequently, of course, the rest of the Assistant Directors have had a "jolly good think" about this, realised they had £700,000 of their own money involved, and reigned back the band wagon shires to walking pace.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

USAcanary there is a NCISA Committee meeting Thursday evening and as you seem to add allegations in our direction every time you post can i suggest you e-mail NCISA and you will i promise receive a comprehensive collective response from the Committee.

My latest concerns are you attempting to link NCISA to a food/drink vendor boycott.Where has that one come from and news to me?You want an answer but if i know nothing about it i shall take it to the Committee to see if anyone has knowledge.

I am mystified at the shout down and vote against Delia and Bryan Gunn claim as well.Maybe you could elaborate and tell me when NCISA has been involved in such activity.

I respect that you do not agree with our press release but what i find amazing is that the Club has not attempted to communicate with us over the rebate issue in response to what we released.Believe me in the past they have not been slow in attempting to keep us in line if they thought we were not singing from their hymn sheet.

[/quote]and still you do not answer the question

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I gave you the evidence above for the food boycott call, it came from the St Andrew hall meeting.

I assume you were there!

What I am amazed by is you ability to keep sidestepping simple questions you obviously don''t want to answer.

A huge red flag.

Why can you not be honest over the NCISA agenda.

WHY did you make the call?

I keep asking......

At least admit like others have that they favor financial meltdown as a way to remove the current regime.

I at least give them credit for their honesty.

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]
and still you do not answer the question
[/quote]

I have suggested USA send an e-mail as every time i post another series of points are raised.Blimey Foggo are you the messageboard police?

Off to bed now Goodnight.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I gave you the evidence above for the food boycott call, it came from the St Andrew hall meeting.

I assume you were there!

What I am amazed by is you ability to keep sidestepping simple questions you obviously don''t want to answer.

A huge red flag.

I keep asking......

At least admit like others have that they favor financial meltdown as a way to remove the current regime.

I at least give them credit for their honesty.[/quote]I think you will find the idea of boycotting food and drink in the ground was made by a fellow fan USA.

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I am less interested in the debate taking place on this thread than I am in what action the club takes on the matter. Obviously, the club went ahead as usual with respect to incenting people to buy their season tickets at Championship rates. The club recognised there was a risk of relegation and, therefore, made it clear that there would be a lower season ticket cost if relegation occurred, meaning a sum of money would need to be returned to the loyal fans. Any amount of money that has been paid by any fan for next season based upon Championship rates has, in essence, been held in trust by the club. I would expect the club to respect that trust by doing the honorable thing and return that money and, to date, I am unaware that the club has given any indication to the contrary. Is anyone aware that the club has indicated it is not prepared to honor that trust?

[/quote]
start a different thread then
[/quote]

I ask a serious question that, if the answer to it is no, would make most of the hot air on this thread redundant. Only one answer to date ( from Foggo....who''s demonstrably lacks the qualifications to be a rocket scientist ).

I really don''t understand why USACanary should have to email NCISA privately to get an answer.

Why can''t the Chairman answer the (very valid) questions on here?

I presume USACanary would simply post the reply on here anyway - maybe Mr Tilson could save us all the agony of waiting for 2 or 3 days.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]
and still you do not answer the question
[/quote]

I have suggested USA send an e-mail as every time i post another series of points are raised.Blimey Foggo are you the messageboard police?

Off to bed now Goodnight.

[/quote]

Is this irony.............

You asked me about a dozen differnt questions from my loctation to my drinking habits to my relationship with other posters, my gender, my facebook habits to anything you could find to divert attention away from the simple questions I asked.

You made numerous unfounded accusations with no proof whatsoever.

When that didnt work you just ignored all my questions.

You just won''t answer the question about the reasons NCISA called for the rebate.

You denied anyone called for a boycott of food vendors at the meeting YET I have provided evidence from archant/pinkun that it was indeed suggested at the meeting.

When somebody side steps questions and tries to change the subject its a clear red flag.

Truth of the matter is the clear majority of fans agree with NCISA and want their money back , if the cook cannot afford to run a football club she will have to sod off or spend some of her millions simple as that.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

It''s simpler.  It was a tortuous crap statement issued by a committee walking over eggshells every bit floundering about just as the two major shareholders are at the moment.  They are, in fact, united by their various statements.  As one.  Which one will improve first is very hard to call.  NCISA have the valid excuse of being unpaid supporters doing their best while the others have professional assistance which isn''t working either. [/quote]

Why are you a ColU fan so obsessed with NCISA and Norwich City??

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I assume you were there!

A huge red flag.

I keep asking......

I at least give them credit for their honesty.[/quote]I think you will find the idea of boycotting food and drink in the ground was made by a fellow fan USA.[/quote]

I already said that in the post above.......... it was suggested from the floor at the meeting.

I wanted to know if NCISA supported that call for a boycott of food/drink vendors at the meeting.

I want to know if these are the ideas that will help the club going forward.

I ask simple questions........

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I am less interested in the debate taking place on this thread than I am in what action the club takes on the matter. Obviously, the club went ahead as usual with respect to incenting people to buy their season tickets at Championship rates. The club recognised there was a risk of relegation and, therefore, made it clear that there would be a lower season ticket cost if relegation occurred, meaning a sum of money would need to be returned to the loyal fans. Any amount of money that has been paid by any fan for next season based upon Championship rates has, in essence, been held in trust by the club. I would expect the club to respect that trust by doing the honorable thing and return that money and, to date, I am unaware that the club has given any indication to the contrary. Is anyone aware that the club has indicated it is not prepared to honor that trust?

[/quote]
start a different thread then
[/quote]

I ask a serious question that, if the answer to it is no, would make most of the hot air on this thread redundant. Only one answer to date ( from Foggo....who''s demonstrably lacks the qualifications to be a rocket scientist ).

[/quote]

The club say the season ticket holders should have the letters this week.  No doubt there will be a number of threads commenting on same as and when they arrive.

This thread continues to confirm that the NCISA is a chocolate teapot.

"Why are you a ColU fan so obsessed with NCISA and Norwich City??"

FFS, you know why - HE IS LOOKING FOR A STORY

[quote user="Metatron"]"Why are you a ColU fan so obsessed with NCISA and Norwich City??"

FFS, you know why - HE IS LOOKING FOR A STORY[/quote]Looking for or trying to cultivate?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]But why let the truth get in the way of a good story.[/quote]

Care to explain?

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]But why let the truth get in the way of a good story.[/quote]

Care to explain?[/quote]Like trying your level best to link the food/drink boycott idea to NCISA when it was one regular supporter''s idea? If someone had posted that on here you wouldn''t try and get NCISA to comment on it would you?

[quote user="Metatron"]"Why are you a ColU fan so obsessed with NCISA and Norwich City??" FFS, you know why - HE IS LOOKING FOR A STORY[/quote]

Which there isn''t at the moment...............[W]

"Which there isn''t at the moment..............."

Not until Smudger finishes building his barricade, no.*

* might be ready in about 2015, if he''s not "busy".

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]start a different thread then[/quote]

[/quote]you don''t need to get personal and your post would not answer this question cause the debate is about the integrity of the NCISA,

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]But why let the truth get in the way of a good story.[/quote]

Care to explain?[/quote]Like trying your level best to link the food/drink boycott idea to NCISA when it was one regular supporter''s idea? If someone had posted that on here you wouldn''t try and get NCISA to comment on it would you?[/quote]

WOW, can you read?

I actually said it was a suggestion from the floor at the St Andrews hall meeting.

(go back and read it for yourself)

I wanted to know if he agreed with that call at the meeting.

I wanted to know if NCISA is in favor of overall finacial meltdown to try and change the regime.

The fact that I was asked a dozen (mostly irrelevent) questions and i answered every single one honestly, yet i didnt get an answer to my questions is very telling.

Would you like to know why NCISA made the call and what their agenda is going forward.

Will they be calling for non-renewal of season tickets next?

Boycotts of cup games?

Like other people in thsi thread such as badger I am asking reasonable questions and getting no answers.

''m obviously using interrogation tactics you recognise, it''s called sticking to the point. Don''t get me wrong I''m not anti Ncisa I just really want an answer to this question. good nioght

[quote user="USAcanary"] I wanted to know if NCISA supported that call for a boycott of food/drink vendors at the meeting. I want to know if these are the ideas that will help the club going forward. I ask simple questions........[/quote]

There were loads of ideas brought up at the meeting, from memory the NCISA top table didn''t respond to every one of them as there were a lot of hands up and the microphone was passed from person to person.

You surely can''t hold NCISA responsible for all the ideas that were rasied that night, the meeting was organised to give people a chance to speak and thats what happened.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="USAcanary"] I wanted to know if NCISA supported that call for a boycott of food/drink vendors at the meeting. I want to know if these are the ideas that will help the club going forward. I ask simple questions........[/quote]

There were loads of ideas brought up at the meeting, from memory the NCISA top table didn''t respond to every one of them as there were a lot of hands up and the microphone was passed from person to person.

You surely can''t hold NCISA responsible for all the ideas that were rasied that night, the meeting was organised to give people a chance to speak and thats what happened.

[/quote]

No one could hold NCISA responsible, certainly not.  But if NCISA (or anyone) holds a public meeting and invites the Press neither could they complain if the Press picked up on a particular point (whether or not the committee approved/endorsed the speaker) if they thought that was the best or a good line.

That is one of the perils of going public.