Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Objectives of NCISA

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Mister Chops"]It can benefit the club by hastening change in the boardroom, where it is most needed.[/quote]How will it hasten change in the boardroom?[/quote]By taking back the money the club owes to season ticket holders, the financial state of the club will be worsened.  It is reasonable to assume that if our majority shareholders are as amenable to offers as they suggest, they might step back from their grossly overvalued share price in favour of something more realistic, paving the way for change.  After all, shares are ultimately only worth what someone is prepared to pay for them, and a cash -strapped League One club will be worth less than a mildly appalling Championship club.[/quote]It could go that way but then again it might not.As I understand it, the "division one discount" accounts for half a million. I don''t know how much difference this would make, given the money that is tied up in the club.If they are as reluctant to sell as some suggest, it could encourage them to dig their heels in and gamble on "something good" turning up. If you are selling something, you wouldn''t want to sell it at a price that you believe, rightly or wrongly, to be the bottom of the market. If you going to lose money, why rush? "Hang on and hope" could end up being the strategy.In the meantime, what could happen to the team? I''d have thought that half a million would pay the wages of a couple of good league One players, maybe three? Perhaps I am naive, but I can''t believe that they would use the money for major infrastructure projects!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I have been wondering as the day has gone on why the attitude adopted by USA canary towards NCISA has turned into a full frontal attack on "Tilson" as he so eloquently calls me in the more recent posts.The view is that i dictate NCISA press statements and do not consult with my committee and dismiss the views of the fans in pursuit of my own agenda.

I have taken great offence to the suggestion that i am acting out of spite and have set out to hurt my football club.

Such remarks i would have expected from my number one fan LQ who for some reason seems to have swerved the opportunity to join in but the tone adopted by USAcanary has a certain familiar tone about it and a trawl of Facebook has aroused by suspicions.

As a result i will only ask this of USAcanary,are you connected and known to LQ?My apologies in advance if i am off beam.

[/quote]

Instead of answering the questions you move to try and link me with some uknown person. Nice diversion tactic.

Since when have I attacked you personally.

This is absolute BS.

Another diversion tactic to stray from the issues at hand. Very poor indeed.

I questioned some of the "ideas" of

NCISA which I find personally to be dangerous considering the economic climate.

FWIW I have no idea who LQ is, we probably live at least 6-8000 miles apart.

Am I Badger too? or what about foggo7

As you can see by my sign up date (if you bothered to look) I have been posting here for the last 5 years.

Intead of making wild accusations about me, why not answer the questions.

I will repeat..........

What benefit to NCFC is there in calling for season ticket holders to claim their rebate?

How is this helping the club going forward.

How can anyone not conclude that the call is nothing but spiteful.

It does NOTHING to help the club yet deprives them of revenue.

Do you also support the call to boycott food/drink vendors at the club?

How does the above relate to the objectives of NCISA in the very first post in this thread.

--------------------------------------------------

Objectives of NCISA

To promote good communication and understanding between the club and it''s supporters.

To raise funds to promote NCFC Football Academy.

To support projects which secure the future successful development of NCFC."

http://www.ncisa.co.uk/#/about-ncisa/4513258058

--------------------------------------------------

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Smudger"]

Would you prefer that the NCISA committee kept their heads firmly buried in the sand like the individuals running our football club, or that they tired their hardest to influence NCFC fans to do something about the terminal decline of our club?

[/quote]

Is that what they are doing? I am not clear about this? I have not seen a clear statement of their intentions or methodology.

I am not saying that it does not exist merely that I have not seen it. Can you point me to something that makes this clear?

[/quote]

Nope... I think they are going to sit twiddling their thumbs while we are took in to administration and are relegated to the 4th Division.

Just my humble opinion though... what do I know??? [:|] 

[/quote]

Are you going to answer my initial question then Badger?

I see that despite being all over this thread of yours like a rash that you conveniently skirted around it by asking me a question in return the first time.  

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

I have been wondering as the day has gone on why the attitude adopted by USA canary towards NCISA has turned into a full frontal attack on "Tilson" as he so eloquently calls me in the more recent posts.The view is that i dictate NCISA press statements and do not consult with my committee and dismiss the views of the fans in pursuit of my own agenda.

I have taken great offence to the suggestion that i am acting out of spite and have set out to hurt my football club.

Such remarks i would have expected from my number one fan LQ who for some reason seems to have swerved the opportunity to join in but the tone adopted by USAcanary has a certain familiar tone about it and a trawl of Facebook has aroused by suspicions.

As a result i will only ask this of USAcanary,are you connected and known to LQ?My apologies in advance if i am off beam.

[/quote] Instead of answering the questions you move to try and link me with some uknown person. Nice diversion tactic. Since when have I attacked you personally. This is absolute BS. Another diversion tactic to stray from the issues at hand. Very poor indeed. I questioned some of the "ideas" of NCISA which I find personally to be dangerous considering the economic climate. FWIW I have no idea who LQ is, we probably live at least 6-8000 miles apart. Am I Badger too? or what about foggo7 As you can see by my sign up date (if you bothered to look) I have been posting here for the last 5 years. Intead of making wild accusations about me, why not answer the questions. I will repeat.......... What benefit to NCFC is there in calling for season ticket holders to claim their rebate? How is this helping the club going forward. How can anyone not conclude that the call is nothing but spiteful. It does NOTHING to help the club yet deprives them of revenue. Do you also support the call to boycott food/drink vendors at the club? How does the above relate to the objectives of NCISA in the very first post in this thread. -------------------------------------------------- Objectives of NCISA To promote good communication and understanding between the club and it''s supporters. To raise funds to promote NCFC Football Academy. To support projects which secure the future successful development of NCFC." http://www.ncisa.co.uk/#/about-ncisa/4513258058 --------------------------------------------------[/quote]

1. To promote good communication:-

That certainly was good communication, or does good only mean what the board of the club wants to hear. As far as I am concerned communication means an exchange of views, is that not what the press statement is?

2.To raise funds for the Acedemy.

That''s an on going thing and is not part of the present general problem.

3.To support projects that secure the future.

An increasingly  large number of supporters are coming to the opinion that to secure that future of NCFC needs a drastic change at board level, so all methods must be evaluated to achieve that aim

Does that answer your questions?

The above views are mine I am a member of NCISA but in no way speak on their behalf.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Mister Chops"]It can benefit the club by hastening change in the boardroom, where it is most needed.[/quote]How will it hasten change in the boardroom?[/quote]By taking back the money the club owes to season ticket holders, the financial state of the club will be worsened.  It is reasonable to assume that if our majority shareholders are as amenable to offers as they suggest, they might step back from their grossly overvalued share price in favour of something more realistic, paving the way for change.  After all, shares are ultimately only worth what someone is prepared to pay for them, and a cash -strapped League One club will be worth less than a mildly appalling Championship club.[/quote]

so why doesn''t NCISA actually come out and admit the reason they called for everyone to

claim the rebate is that "the financial state of the club will be worsened." as you put it.

I could somewhat understand the stance if there were someone waiting in the wings to take over the club and Delia didnt want to sell.

I give you credit for at least admiting that the goal of some is to bring down the club.

I guess if nobody steps in there is always admin and liquidation.

Of course Norwich are far too big a club for that to happen just like eerrrrrrr.......

Southampton.......

Oh.

Maybe some people should go back and listen to the Hucks interview again.

[/quote] Instead of answering the questions you move to try and link me with some uknown person. Nice diversion tactic. Since when have I attacked you personally. This is absolute BS. Another diversion tactic to stray from the issues at hand. Very poor indeed. I questioned some of the "ideas" of NCISA which I find personally to be dangerous considering the economic climate. FWIW I have no idea who LQ is, we probably live at least 6-8000 miles apart. Am I Badger too? or what about foggo7 As you can see by my sign up date (if you bothered to look) I have been posting here for the last 5 years. Intead of making wild accusations about me, why not answer the questions. I will repeat.......... What benefit to NCFC is there in calling for season ticket holders to claim their rebate? How is this helping the club going forward. How can anyone not conclude that the call is nothing but spiteful. It does NOTHING to help the club yet deprives them of revenue. Do you also support the call to boycott food/drink vendors at the club? How does the above relate to the objectives of NCISA in the very first post in this thread. -------------------------------------------------- Objectives of NCISA To promote good communication and understanding between the club and it''s supporters. To raise funds to promote NCFC Football Academy. To support projects which secure the future successful development of NCFC." http://www.ncisa.co.uk/#/about-ncisa/4513258058 --------------------------------------------------[/quote]

It is helping the club by pushing Delia & Co closer to the exit door.

Something which should of been done a long time ago indeed.

NCISA will now be damned by many if they don''t and damned by quite a few if they do.

They can''t please everybody and it is high time that they stopped trying to.

If an overwhelming majority at their meetings vote in a certain way and their committee members also feel the same then why should they not issue a statement of their true thoughts on what is happening at NCFC to the press?

My feeling and the feeling I have got in the City over the last few weeks is that NCISA are still not doing anywhere near enough.  I realise however that little can be done over the summer and when the new season starts they are going to face criticsim from certain quarters no matter what they choose to do.

I think that this season will see far worse protests than we ever saw in the CHASE OUT days and that NICSA need to commit more frimly than they have done so already to one side of the debate or the other.  Large scale protests will happen with or without them in my opinion this coming season and the time for talking with club officals has long since passed.

There are no easy answers, The Butler. There''s nothing we can do to either stop them from loaning the Club more money, or, alternatively, purchasing more of the unallocated shares, that''s a fact.

So, unless there are mass cancellations of season tickets (discounted or not) or fans stop going altogether, the lion share of the Club''s income will be as it always has been (Premiership seasons excepted) through gate receipts. I''m afraid that''s where we''re at.

So, is it mass protest, followed by financial melt down, or get as big a budget as possible to get us out of this hell hole called League One?

[quote user="GMF"]

There are no easy answers, The Butler. There''s nothing we can do to either stop them from loaning the Club more money, or, alternatively, purchasing more of the unallocated shares, that''s a fact.

So, unless there are mass cancellations of season tickets (discounted or not) or fans stop going altogether, the lion share of the Club''s income will be as it always has been (Premiership seasons excepted) through gate receipts. I''m afraid that''s where we''re at.

So, is it mass protest, followed by financial melt down, or get as big a budget as possible to get us out of this hell hole called League One?

[/quote]

It''s the rock and the hard place.

Support them and they carry on in the blundering way as before and we wait another relegation/disaster.

Use the only methods available to the supporter and stand the chance of putting the club into an even more dire position.

What have they done to us? (sob sob)

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

That certainly was good communication, or does good only mean what the board of the club wants to hear. As far as I am concerned communication means an exchange of views, is that not what the press statement is?

An increasingly  large number of supporters are coming to the opinion that to secure that future of NCFC needs a drastic change at board level, so all methods must be evaluated to achieve that aim

The above views are mine I am a member of NCISA but in no way speak on their behalf.

[/quote]No that is not good communication. To have good communication you need both sides of the argument, that is not the case with the NCISA they may be putting a viewpoint shared by some supporters over to the club but they are not communicating between the two factions it''s monologue not dialogue which in my book is not good communication

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Smudger"]

Would you prefer that the NCISA committee kept their heads firmly buried in the sand like the individuals running our football club, or that they tired their hardest to influence NCFC fans to do something about the terminal decline of our club?

[/quote]Is that what they are doing? I am not clear about this? I have not seen a clear statement of their intentions or methodology. I am not saying that it does not exist merely that I have not seen it. Can you point me to something that makes this clear?

[/quote]

Nope... I think they are going to sit twiddling their thumbs while we are took in to administration and are relegated to the 4th Division.

[/quote]

I see that despite being all over this thread of yours like a rash that you conveniently skirted around it by asking me a question in return the first time.  

[/quote]If your question is would I prefer that the NCISA kept their heads buried in the sands or tried to do something to stop the decline of our club, it would obviously be the latter. I might be being unfair,  I don''t think that anything it has suggested so far (that I have heard) is likely to achieve this end however.

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

No that is not good communication. To have good communication you need both sides of the argument, that is not the case with the NCISA they may be putting a viewpoint shared by some supporters over to the club but they are not communicating between the two factions it''s monologue not dialogue which in my book is not good communication
[/quote]

One side speaks the other side then has their turn, that''s communication. I am sure we all await their reply with bated breath.

Or can we have a meeting so they can tell us what they are going to do or have done, like the Gunn appointment. Is that your definition of good communication?

Firstly NCISA fulfills all its obligations as far as objectives go.

We have held dozens of forums over the years where players,managers and directors have met with the fans.The most recent being in March of this year when ironically Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster were our guests.

With regard to raising funds to promote NCFC Football Academy would you like me to break down the twenty odd thousand pounds we have handed to the Club since our formation?

The third objective is currently being pursued by Ricky Martin who attended a NCISA Committee meeting as recently as a couple of months back where a discussion took place with regard to us assisting financially in a forthcoming youth team tour.That i would describe as ongoing project.

"Since when have i attacked you personally?" you ask."Reading TILSON''S posts on this thread i am now 100% convinced its a totally SPITEFUL CALL OF SOMEONE"...........................Well if that is not a go at me personally i beg to differ.

Interesting that you do not know who LQ is,she will be gutted! Let me try something easy then,are you on facebook?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

OK, fair enough.

At least your agenda is perfectly clear.

You want to hurt the club fiscallly so that will bring about change at the boardroom level.

(ironically two prominant members stepped down before the call was made)

I am waiting for the NCISA commitee to at least admit the same agenda.

At least the fans will know if they want to support that agenda or not.

Every fan can make their own choice.

Personally I think its extremely dangerous in these economic times with the club in so much debt.

Instead of chasing off the only people currently willing to invest in the club.

Wouldn''t a better objective be to find smaller investors or investor groups that could buy a seat on the board and try and influence decisions at the club so we don''t make the same mistakes as the past.

Hounding out the board with no plan B is not something I could support.

And I am no fan of the boards work, although I think two of the biggest culprits are now out IMHO.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

We have held dozens of forums over the years where players,managers and directors have met with the fans.The most recent being in March of this year when ironically Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster were our guests.

With regard to raising funds to promote NCFC Football Academy would you like me to break down the twenty odd thousand pounds we have handed to the Club since our formation?

The third objective is currently being pursued by Ricky Martin who attended a NCISA Committee meeting as recently as a couple of months back where a discussion took place with regard to us assisting financially in a forthcoming youth team tour.That i would describe as ongoing project.

"Since when have i attacked you personally?" you ask."Reading TILSON''S posts on this thread i am now 100% convinced its a totally SPITEFUL CALL OF SOMEONE"...........................Well if that is not a go at me personally i beg to differ.

Interesting that you do not know who LQ is,she will be gutted! Let me try something easy then,are you on facebook?

[/quote]til, unless I''ve missed the post, apologies if that''s the case you still haven''t answered USA fundamental question which was, what is the benefit of the club to advise supporters to claim there rebate what are the grounds for this, I am not pro board but this appears to have no merit

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote] OK, fair enough. At least your agenda is perfectly clear. You want to hurt the club fiscallly so that will bring about change at the boardroom level. (ironically two prominant members stepped down before the call was made) I am waiting for the NCISA commitee to at least admit the same agenda. At least the fans will know if they want to support that agenda or not. Every fan can make their own choice. Personally I think its extremely dangerous in these economic times with the club in so much debt. Instead of chasing off the only people currently willing to invest in the club. Wouldn''t a better objective be to find smaller investors or investor groups that could buy a seat on the board and try and influence decisions at the club so we don''t make the same mistakes as the past. Hounding out the board with no plan B is not something I could support. And I am no fan of the boards work, although I think two of the biggest culprits are now out IMHO.[/quote]

That''s an interesting view. I thought they chased off one of the only people interested in investing in the club. But as we the humble non committe fans are not a party to the facts relating to that we can just guess.

If hurting them fiscally means paying the going rate for a ticket to watch first division football, then yes that is the case. I assume from your position in the States the cost of tickets and the rubbish football we have been subjected to has no effect on you personally.

What investors in their right minds are going to put money into a club that has a dictatorship. The Turners soon learnt that and their investment dried up.You cannot influence someone who has a majority who in the past has proved that they will not be influenced.

Having been to America a couple of times i have to say i thought the alcohol was agreeable but i just wonder what USAcanary has been drinking if he now thinks we are trying to "bring down the Club".

Where the heck have NCISA suggested a call to boycott food/drink vendors at the club?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Having been to America a couple of times i have to say i thought the alcohol was agreeable but i just wonder what USAcanary has been drinking if he now thinks we are trying to "bring down the Club".

Where the heck have NCISA suggested a call to boycott food/drink vendors at the club?

[/quote] but you''ve still not answered his question

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Wow, I am a "He", so if we were the same person it would be a modern scientific miracle.

As for facebook, no I have never had one.

I have absolutely no reason to ever go there.

I have no idea who LQ is......... what is you agenda here?

Maybe you think I am Delia or Doncaster?

You seem more worried about linking me to someone who i dont know than answering questions regarding NCISA.

If its a dilberate tactic its not working.

Do you not understand when I attacked your ideas as being spiteful that it isn''t a personal attack.

YOU are a part of the commitee that proposed the ideas.

In the same vein its OK for you to "personally" attack Delia or Bryan Gunn when you vote aginst them and shout them down.

But God forbid anybody attacks the ideas of NCISA.

FWIW any of the web team/mods will confirm my IP address is located in the middle of the United States.

If you do a search you find I have been posting here and at WOTB for over 5 years.

Isn''t it amazing how I have answered every single one of your "unrelated" questions yet you won''t answer mine relating to the agenda of NCISA

I ask again.............

What benefit to NCFC is there in calling for season ticket holders to claim their rebate?

How can anyone not conclude that the call is nothing but spiteful. It does NOTHING to help the club yet deprives them of revenue.

Do you also support the call to boycott food/drink vendors at the club?

These are simple questions, at least admit you support financial meltdown as other have in this thread.

Then the fans can choose if the agree with NCISA or not.

[quote user="GMF"]Revolution and financial melt down it is then![/quote]

I''m not clear that that is what NCISA are calling

for - as far as I can see it is only Mr C and Smudger. I don''t agree

with this as a strategy and don''t think it will work but I can

understand it. I don''t know if they are NCISA board members.

Gazza is I think, and she has said something which I interpreted to be

similar to your statement on another thread, but that may have been a private view rather

than NCISA policy.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Is that what they are doing? I am not clear about this? I have not seen a clear statement of their intentions or methodology.

I am not saying that it does not exist merely that I have not seen it. Can you point me to something that makes this clear?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If your question is would I prefer that the NCISA kept their heads buried in the sands or tried to do something to stop the decline of our club, it would obviously be the latter. I might be being unfair,  I don''t think that anything it has suggested so far (that I have heard) is likely to achieve this end however.
[/quote]

I would possibly agree, but if the vast majority of Season Ticket Holders do decide to take what is owed to them by the club rather than allowing them to keep it then surely this places our remaining board members under even more pressure to find new investment as a matter of urgency?

I for one believe that if this is the case and we have another season struggling at the bottom then we are not too far away from administration now.

As I have said many times before I would accept administration tomorrow if it meant the end of the Stowmarket Two and fresh investment coming in to the club and YES I do believe that we will have several enquiry''s from suitable buyers if this was to happen.  I believe the only thing stopping investment in to NCFC at the moment is Delia Smith, her majority shareholding and her over valuation of the shares worth.

I am less interested in the debate taking place on this thread than I am in what action the club takes on the matter. Obviously, the club went ahead as usual with respect to incenting people to buy their season tickets at Championship rates. The club recognised there was a risk of relegation and, therefore, made it clear that there would be a lower season ticket cost if relegation occurred, meaning a sum of money would need to be returned to the loyal fans. Any amount of money that has been paid by any fan for next season based upon Championship rates has, in essence, been held in trust by the club. I would expect the club to respect that trust by doing the honorable thing and return that money and, to date, I am unaware that the club has given any indication to the contrary. Is anyone aware that the club has indicated it is not prepared to honor that trust?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Is that what they are doing? I am not clear about this? I have not seen a clear statement of their intentions or methodology. I am not saying that it does not exist merely that I have not seen it. Can you point me to something that makes this clear?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]If your question is would I prefer that the NCISA kept their heads buried in the sands or tried to do something to stop the decline of our club, it would obviously be the latter. I might be being unfair,  I don''t think that anything it has suggested so far (that I have heard) is likely to achieve this end however.[/quote]

I would possibly agree, but if the vast majority of Season Ticket Holders do decide to take what is owed to them by the club rather than allowing them to keep it then surely this places our remaining board members under even more pressure to find new investment as a matter of urgency?

I for one believe that if this is the case and we have another season struggling at the bottom then we are not too far away from administration now.

As I have said many times before I would accept administration tomorrow if it meant the end of the Stowmarket Two and fresh investment coming in to the club and YES I do believe that we will have several enquiry''s from suitable buyers if this was to happen.  I believe the only thing stopping investment in to NCFC at the moment is Delia Smith, her majority shareholding and her over valuation of the shares worth.

[/quote]That''s fine smudger but the  point is you are totally entitled to your opinion as we all are but the NCISA is at question here and in my opinion they are failing in there first objective to communicate between club and fans and having made a statement in the press which has completely bewildered a large proportion of fans they seem unable, to date, to tell us why this statement was made and how they see there suggestion benefiting the club.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I am less interested in the debate taking place on this thread than I am in what action the club takes on the matter. Obviously, the club went ahead as usual with respect to incenting people to buy their season tickets at Championship rates. The club recognised there was a risk of relegation and, therefore, made it clear that there would be a lower season ticket cost if relegation occurred, meaning a sum of money would need to be returned to the loyal fans. Any amount of money that has been paid by any fan for next season based upon Championship rates has, in essence, been held in trust by the club. I would expect the club to respect that trust by doing the honorable thing and return that money and, to date, I am unaware that the club has given any indication to the contrary. Is anyone aware that the club has indicated it is not prepared to honor that trust?

[/quote]start a different thread then

[quote user="foggo7"]That''s fine smudger but the  point is you are totally entitled to your opinion as we all are but the NCISA is at question here and in my opinion they are failing in there first objective to communicate between club and fans and having made a statement in the press which has completely bewildered a large proportion of fans they seem unable, to date, to tell us why this statement was made and how they see there suggestion benefiting the club.[/quote]On what basis can you make this statement? How do you know a large proportion of the fans are bewildered? For one wishing others statements to be clarified, don''t you think you should try and get your own correct first?

[quote user="GMF"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Mister Chops"]It can benefit the club by hastening change in the boardroom, where it is most needed.[/quote]How will it hasten change in the boardroom?[/quote]By

taking back the money the club owes to season ticket holders, the

financial state of the club will be worsened.  It is reasonable to

assume that if our majority shareholders are as amenable to offers as

they suggest, they might step back from their grossly overvalued share

price in favour of something more realistic, paving the way for

change.  After all, shares are ultimately only worth what someone is

prepared to pay for them, and a cash -strapped League One club will be

worth less than a mildly appalling Championship club.[/quote]

Alternatively, they will loan more money to the Club and swap it for more unallocated shares?

I really wonder if some people have thought this one through properly? [*-)]

[/quote]

At £30 a share they can take as many as they want as far as I''m

concerned, 61 or 65 percent is little different and of no concern to anyone as they are already majority shareholders but there''s a huge irony in the Maj shareholders having to pay

the price they set when they thought they were in with a chance of

selling for shares which cannot be worth anywhere near that value now.

Somehow I think nobody knows better than Delia and MWJ just how much

those £30 a pop shares are truly worth so I suspect they are more

likely to leave any money they put into the club as directors loans

repayable upon change of ownership.

I think the benefit to the Club of ST holders claiming back the

overpayment lies in the fact that the ticket revenues are one of the

primary revenue streams which formed part of the securities for the

whole business securitisation deal the club entered into a few years

back.

If that £600,000 appears on the books as revenue from ticket sales then

it is subject to whatever terms are applicable under the repayment of

the securitisation deal. Other securitised revenues include

merchandise, match day revenue and probably worst of all for the coming

year the TV money.

Now we know for fact that the TV money we can expect to receive in

09-10 is going to be nearly £2m down on that which we would have

received had we stayed in the Championship. To the Creditor who is on n%age

of

that income this represents a substantial potential loss on that

particular revenue stream, the Creditor will then look to claw that

back on other securitised streams of revenue the most likely being

ticket sales.

I would expect a large chunk of that £600k would end up with the

creditor under the securitisation deal to compensate for the loss from

the tv revenues, none of us know the exact percentages and caps

involved but we have to trust that with a Solicitor for a CE when the

deal was brokered that the club were savvy enough to ensure that the

higher variable rates payable were only payable on the upper end of the

revenue streams ie in seasons of plenty and that a safeguard exists to

prevent the creditor upping the percentage on the whole income at will.

With a deduction for ''securitisation tax'' and deductions for other

taxes and outgoings due payable as a LTD company the club might very

well be better off taking the chance that people donate the money

returned from season tickets directly for specific purposes such as the

academy.

Regardless of any securitisation related implications the lower income

will force the club to address the business as a whole to further

identify the non performing parts (travel agent/ event guard) and to

whittle away the deadwood ( 5 press officers and have you seen the list

of physios etc) in a brutal but long overdue business overhaul.

Redundancies are inevitable but a Div 3 club with over 200 full time

employees is unsustainable and maybe just maybe if the club start

analysing each department for its worth and acting upon its findings we

will end up with a streamlined more efficient administrative business

model which might actually be able to support a competitive football team and

might well make a more attractive proposition for potential investors

and purchasers.

Well not really I based my statement on the fact that at the meeting 25% disagreed that''s a large proportion but without that you know that when a meeting like that is organised it''s usually the people with the against opinion that attend that''s a marketing no brainer.But to concentrate on that is to miss the point of the argument,

even if it were only 10% who didn''t understand this statement it should

be worth the trouble to the NCISA to come on here and explain, that''s all I ask,

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

So now I am a drunk.........

Let me ask again?

Would you/NCISA personally support a boycott of food/drink vendors at the club?

(one of the ideas raised at the St Andrews hall meeting according to one report I read.)

How can anyone not conclude that the call is nothing but spiteful. It does NOTHING to help the club yet deprives them of revenue.

Is the agenda behind the call to cause financial harm to the club to try and change the current regime?

Maybe if I ask enough times the NCISA commitee members will answer.

USA Canary - Foggo 7. Whilst you are waiting for answers you deem suitable, perhaps you would care to tell us how you would go about moving the club forward in a constructive manner. Did either of you attend the meeting or send an e-mail to NCISA before the meeting was held? Have you corresponded with the NCISA committee via private correspondence to register your concerns?