Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Message to Bryan Gunn

Are you regretting taking the job now? You''re a crap manager and so are all the other chancers you bought with you. Deehan, Crook, Butterworth. They''re all inexperienced nobodys. Not only will you send us down Bryan, you didnt even give us a chance.

Don''t blame Gunny! He has inherited a steaming pile of s****. Alex Ferguson would struggle with this lot!

I do however, believe that Gunn''s appointment was narrow-minded, un-ambitious and dangerous. I don''t blame him for taking the job, or for trying to build a good team behind him. The problem is that he has no experience! Talk about being thrown to the lions.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

Are you regretting taking the job now? You''re a crap manager and so are all the other chancers you bought with you. Deehan, Crook, Butterworth. They''re all inexperienced nobodys. Not only will you send us down Bryan, you didnt even give us a chance.

[/quote]

stop talking bullsh*t, we were in trouble before, not really his fault in my opinion. You ger the award for todays dumbest post.

Gunny is fully at fault , he has not won one match and does not even play the rubbish he signed in January . The man is not a manager and never will be , god Roeder was bad but we would be in a better position now if he had stayed.

I cannot understand why Gunn cannot see that he is not playing our strongest XI.How hard is it to see:          MarshallSemmy/Leijer - Doc - Shacks - Drury/BertrandCroft - Rusty - Clingan - Hoolahan/CarneyCort - Cody/Gow/HoolahanBench: Anyone except Cureton.Haven''t seen Leijer so don''t know if he is better than Semmy, If Carney plays, Hoolahan in the hole...

You cannot b lame Gunn and his staff soley the previous Mnagers from Grant to Roeder had already done the damage. Before the start of the season players of less price and more guts should have been bought and a chance taken,when you start with alot of loan players you are on a hiding for nothing. Instead of paying Premier loan wages they could have bough a couple of players which would hav eplayed from the heart not the purse.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

stop talking bullsh*t, we were in trouble before, not really his fault in my opinion. You ger the award for todays dumbest post.

[/quote]

I agree, anyone who blaims Gunn for us going down clearly isn''t aware of the task he had in front of him before he took the job, the damage was already done by the board and Roeder before hand, it''s just a shame that it had to be a Norwich City legend at the helm for the end of one of the darkest Norwich City season ever.

Gunn applied for a job that he is not qualified to do , he deserves as much stick as any other manager would be getting in the same position.

None of this is Gun''s fault - anyone that blames him should be lined up along with the board . . . . . . . . It''s not any one players fault and anyone that says otherwise should also be lined up along with the Gun blamers and the board . . . . . .Can you see what I am getting at?

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

I agree, anyone who blaims Gunn for us going down clearly isn''t aware of the task he had in front of him before he took the job, the damage was already done by the board and Roeder before hand, it''s just a shame that it had to be a Norwich City legend at the helm for the end of one of the darkest Norwich City season ever.

[/quote]I agree, Gunn isn''t to blame for the situation, but he is consistently picking the wrong team, and it is costing us even the chance to stay up.

Gunn was bullied into this job, on the back of a 4 - 0 win against a crap team.  Delia & Co must be p1ss1ng themselves laughing. Not only did they have to dish out compensation to blag a top quality manager, they know full well that Gunn is a man of integrity and would walk rather than be pushed.  No settling of the contract there.

His hands are tied with having no money and settling for the sh1t Roeder left.  He''s doing his best to weed out the cak but it will take time.  Too late though.

Nothing personal Bryan, but when we needed Red Adair, we got Fireman Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"bullied into the job" !?! Come on, he''s an adult, no-one bullied him, he wanted it and he has to shoulder the responsibility now he''s taken the job. And I don''t think he would claim any different.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

how can you call yourself the canary fan??

YOUR NOT!!

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

YOUR NOT!!

[/quote]

Why? Because I question the managerial setup? I just happen to think Bryan Gunn is a crap manager. I also happen to think that the new staff at the club working under Bryan Gunn where assembled purely in a bid to hush the fans. No one is beyond criticism at our club, especially the manager. I have absolutley no sympathy for Gunn. He clearly wasnt the fans choice when he was appointed and the club has clearly nose dived since his arrival. If you dont think Gunn should shoulder any blame for that then more the fool you.

WTF is with all this ''don''t blame Gunny'' sh!t? He is the manager because HE wanted the job, he had the transfer and loan windows so he is fully responsible! Do those saying not to blame Gunn have any idea how ridiculous you sound? You''re only saying that cos he is an ncfc ''legend'' who can do no wrong - just what the board wanted, fans like that. The man wanted the job cos he cant stand to be out of the limelight and that is the reason he has been hanging around for so long. Therefore he deserves to take the flack for these sh!t performances, orchestrated by a sh!t manager who only got the job on the back of a sad campaign on facebook! This club is pathetic, and i''d have sooner kept Roeder in charge than this zero-experience fool.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Glenn Roeder never went seven games without a win. This statistic tells me that the appointment of Gunn has been a big step in the wrong direction. If you think his appointment has been justified and that my post is dumb that is fair enough but to claim that Gunn is not at fault is quite frankly bizarre.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Gunn applied for a job that he is not qualified to do , he deserves as much stick as any other manager would be getting in the same position.
[/quote]

Spot on DS, I keep trying to back him, but I''m running short on patience with him now!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

YOUR NOT!!

[/quote]

Why? Because I question the managerial setup? I just happen to think Bryan Gunn is a crap manager. I also happen to think that the new staff at the club working under Bryan Gunn where assembled purely in a bid to hush the fans. No one is beyond criticism at our club, especially the manager. I have absolutley no sympathy for Gunn. He clearly wasnt the fans choice when he was appointed and the club has clearly nose dived since his arrival. If you dont think Gunn should shoulder any blame for that then more the fool you.

[/quote]

So the fans should all go to a ballot to vote on the next manager?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Gunn applied for a job that he is not qualified to do , he deserves as much stick as any other manager would be getting in the same position.
[/quote]

Spot on DS, I keep trying to back him, but I''m running short on patience with him now!

[/quote]

But you never really hand on heart ever backed him did you?

Personally the blame goes deeper than Gunny and further back than Grant.

the board let heart rule head and took the fans reaction at the Barnsley game in appointing Gunn, i doubt they conducted a single interview....

jas :)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

YOUR NOT!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

So the fans should all go to a ballot to vote on the next manager?

[/quote]

Not much point now. It is too late and I am beyond caring.

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]

Nothing personal Bryan, but when we needed Red Adair, we got Fireman Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Quality that made me laugh on such a miserable day

I can see both sides of the argument on this one.The board are massively at fault for appointing a mascot instead of a manager.  I said at the time that the ability to bleed green and yellow just wasn''t enough, especially if it turns out that he has no managerial ability.........and guess what? Gunny''s record is poor and his managerial ability is very questionable (I know he inherited a poor squad, but what has he doe with it compared to a manager we all agreed was a disaster?).It pains me to say all this because Gunny is a legend and should not have to be associated with these darkest days of our great club.

[/quote]

Agreed. & Delia probably liked his daughter''s Facebook page, kept up the ''little old Norwich, family club, prudence with ambition'' etc pile of steaming crap she''s dumped on the support for years.

Totally agree with Dictator Smith and The Canaryfan. Gunn should never have taken the job and I''m not sure he took it for the right reasons. As for his backroom staff I could never see this yearning for Crook. He has no experience in coaching at any level in the UK.

It was such a stupid decision by the board. Stupid business about the players wanting Gunny. Stupid spin that accompanied it all.

All our fears are now being realised.

We must all hope now that from the ashes a Phoenix will rise but i''m not holding my breath!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]WTF is with all this ''don''t blame Gunny'' sh!t? He is the manager because HE wanted the job, he had the transfer and loan windows so he is fully responsible! Do those saying not to blame Gunn have any idea how ridiculous you sound? You''re only saying that cos he is an ncfc ''legend'' who can do no wrong - just what the board wanted, fans like that. The man wanted the job cos he cant stand to be out of the limelight and that is the reason he has been hanging around for so long. Therefore he deserves to take the flack for these sh!t performances, orchestrated by a sh!t manager who only got the job on the back of a sad campaign on facebook! This club is pathetic, and i''d have sooner kept Roeder in charge than this zero-experience fool.[/quote]I agree with every single word and sentiment of this post.