Sign in to follow this  
LDC

Grrrrr Fotheringham starts!!!!!

First time poster here, and just heard on Radio Norfolk that the idiot starts!!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Welcome, you''re going to fit in here nicely.... [:|][/quote]a man/woman/other after my own heart....welcome.

i thought it would be the first thing...get rid of that sorry excuse for a footballer.FOTHERINGHAM OUT!!! (seemed to work with Roeder!)

Hi - Ha ha, strangely i''ve been reading this forum for months and months and have never actually created a login and started posting comments!!

But a lot of what i read i like and i agree with, and whilst i''m no season ticket holder, i do go to the odd match and did once work for the club on match days as a golden goal seller, but i grew so angry with the cr*p football we were playing i gave it up!

Thank you all for your welcome!!

Oh i''m a bloke by the way!! Lee.

just listenin to him on radio norfolk, he sounds like he''s pissed all the time! mayb thts why hes so bad.... [*-)]

[quote user="kaiman"]just listenin to him on radio norfolk, he sounds like he''s pissed all the time! mayb thts why hes so bad.... [*-)][/quote]he is scottish..d''uh; )

[quote user="LDC"]First time poster here, and just heard on Radio Norfolk that the idiot starts!!![/quote]

That "embarassing" video everybody thought Fozzy had of GR............ I think we may have just found out who the other party was...........

Mark .Y.

sounds like hes playin OK - he might actually have to work for his place now rodents gone,

sayin that, even the worst player can have a good game!

[quote user="LDC"]First time poster here, and just heard on Radio Norfolk that the idiot starts!!![/quote]The thing is, he wasn''t bad today - read the game well and made some telling interceptions.  He even passed it forwards.  No, seriously.

Worked really well today and made some telling contribution in both a defensive and attacking role. Very much under rated by others on this board

Why do we always need a whiping boy at Norwich?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Very much under rated by others on this board

[/quote]

Don''t know about that.

He''s had too many games where he hasn''t got close to making an impact.

Surely, as a central midfielder and a captain, you''d like him to be able to make an impact and cause the opposition problems?

Sometimes he has a decent game. But we could do with someone stronger.

The problem is that he is very slow and unskilful. He does read the game well and occupies a large part of the midfield which must prevent the opposition from playing through us. However, in practice the majority of his involvement in any game consists of leisurely jogging up the pitch when we are going forwards and leisurely jogging back again when we are defending. He usually refuses to close the ball down unless it is within a few feet (meaning that we lose out on the second ball all the time) and he will not try to find space to receive the ball except for jogging back into our half and bringing the play backwards. 90% of the time when he does get the ball he passes back to a defender or sideways at best. If you don''t believe me then watch him for a few minutes and see for yourself.It''s not that he is a whipping boy so much as that he simply isn''t fit, skilful or intelligent enogh to get a regular start in a championship team (let alone be captain).

Yes, have to say I did a bit of a Fozzy watch this afternoon after his piece in the paper and spotted on at least four occasions, a pass in a forwards direction. He was also seen encouraging Hoolahan on a few occasions and getting some tackles in in centre mid. What can this mean? He''s actually decided to play at last, or that he, like a few others was stifled by Roeder''s instructions? We will have to wait and see, but for those who didn''t go, he wasn''t that bad today.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]And he insists on taking free kicks. Despite being useless at them ...[/quote]he kinda took one, not any more, and he is better than Clingan and Bell at free kicks

[quote user="kaiman"]

sounds like hes playin OK - he might actually have to work for his place now rodents gone,

sayin that, even the worst player can have a good game!

[/quote]tw@twhy dont you actually go to the matches rather than slagging off Fozzy listening to the radio.He played well today.

[quote user="LDC"]First time poster here, and just heard on Radio Norfolk that the idiot starts!!![/quote]he was outstanding today won everything in midfield...and im not a fozzy fan at all...but credit were credits due

Ive always been a Fozzy fan, agreed he has been poor this season, but he, like a lot of other players, has been poor because of Roeder.Now he''s gone i fully expect to see Fozzy get back to his best. His best of last season, that was instrumental in our 13 match unbeaten run and avoiding relegation.Fozzy at his best does a lot of unsung work, he breaks up play and plays the simple pass to whoever is best placed to kick start a counter attack. He keeps the tempo up and city on the front foot.This is what i observed if him last season. He retains possession, breaks up play and keeps us on the front foot. And i predict we''ll soon be seeing more of this in the coming weeks.

He was ok today, no more, no less. If I was handing out marks out of ten (exluding Marshall because how do you judge someone who hasn''t had anything to do) he''d probably rank 9th, only ahead of Grounds who looked sketch at times.