Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

tonights predictions.....

What really worries me is that Bell (his quotes today) suggests that if we lose it''ll be an upset. Would anyone else be that surprised?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]we''ll win tonight - we have to.  Where will player confidence go if we don''t ?

2-1 to us.
[/quote]

lol what player confidence? [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]we''ll win tonight - we have to.  Where will player confidence go if we don''t ?

2-1 to us.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I hear tickets are to be put into the X rated and PG class''s for the next three matches

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Hoolahan to throw that monkey off his back. 1 nil City.[/quote]This, but with a 2-0 final score. Clingan from the spot with the second.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

2-1 to us.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I hear tickets are to be put into the X rated and PG class''s for the next three matches

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Dogger "]2-0 city, i''m at the match and we never lose when i go, so pretty confident.[/quote]

You don''t go very often then ?

[/quote]

about 8 per season

1-1 and then dreaded penalties!

we will get the mighty O''s in the next round..... who will be this seasons ginat killers beating Sheff utd and us to make it to round 5....

jas :)

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

2-1 to us.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol shhhhhhhhhhhh you''ll give the club ideas [:)]

[quote user="Dogger "]2-0 city, i''m at the match and we never lose when i go, so pretty confident.[/quote]Somebody buy this man a season ticket !

3-2 Norwich, with Charlton taking a 2-0 lead through Wagstaff, my friends brother who has been told he is starting tonight for them, followed by a Doc hatrick, perfect infact, left foot 25 yarder, bullet header, and overhead kick from a Fotheringham forward pass.

I was amused by the player who said we should not take Charlton lightly just because they are struggling. Does he think we are Man U and Charlton are NCFC during our last Prem campaign?  Hey buster, WE''RE STRUGGLING TOO.  WE BETTER NOT TAKE ANYONE "LIGHTLY".  What a knob!

If we don''t take them lightly, maybe we can squeak out a win and (not?) take Orient lightly when we play them in the next round!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Dogger "]2-0 city, i''m at the match and we never lose when i go, so pretty confident.[/quote]Somebody buy this man a season ticket ![/quote]He can have mine for a fiver.

2 nil to City. I think if we can''t beat a Charlton team so lacking in confidence, and in such dire form, we are in big, big trouble when we return to league action. We have to win.

We are not struggling, Glen Roeder keeps on telling us what great football we are playing, and that''s all that matters ain''t it.